Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

a whole party running faster then me :S

This is a discussion on a whole party running faster then me :S within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well I Got chased by KoKo_G BOHACHAN Elf_chaveta I had lightfeet zzzz...
Page: 1

FatM4n

Default a whole party running faster then me :S

well I Got chased by
    KoKo_G
    BOHACHAN
    Elf_chaveta

I had lightfeet

zzzz

What a name KoKo_G :lol:
    Asking for ban?

TunaFishyMe

elf used to be in shIver. I believe he is legit. Perhaps they cut you off? Just because you have light feet doesnt mean no one can catch up to you

Rentzusuken

Maybe you were spamming the forums instead of actually running?

FatM4n

First they chased me and the warrior started to SD me and I was liek one lucky hit from him I thought, but then he did it again and again and I was ok one glitcher, but when I thought I he got tired the mage started to lr slide me and I was liek wtf thats not possible and then the Rogue came who used legal lightfeet and finished me off when I was stunend and wa attacked by warrior

So Bann plýs

TunaFishyMe

first ... no fraps...second if you are hit by FOUR people instead of 1, chances are you are the that has the problem. If it was just 1 then speed hack will make sense. Now that you have 4 people hitting you at once, your story looks worse. Maybe the warrior leg cut you. and you didnt really realize how slow you were going.

FatM4n

Listen to me I didn't get leg cut or whatever he used SD on me alltime even I runned at lightfeet speed and then the mage started to slide me when I runned at lighfeet speed
    But atlast I got stunned and the rogue came

TunaFishyMe

so if you got stunned and the rogue came. That means that elf is innocent. Regardless, no fraps or any sort of proof so it doesnt even matter even if they are kospers

FatM4n

wtf u mean
    fisrt rouge came and sd me when I lightfeeted then mage came then Rogue came then I get stunend and all 3 starts to kill me and the rogue gets the kill on me

elf is the rogue?

even if he didn't glitch or whatever he was in glitcher party

TunaFishyMe

how do you know he was in the party?
    Were you running in a straight line?
    3 people you said: First rogue hit you, then SD, then stunned, then rogue gets last hit.
    so all 3 of these people hit you and because you have light feet, they must be speed hacking... ... ...

FatM4n

First they were exping at same spot and then when I came all 3 runend after me and like I said b4 warrior and mage runned faster then me then WHEN I was stunend rogue came and got the last hit

PleasePkMe(Real)

I know KOKO_G he runs faster than me too when im on lightfeet... i cant even catch him.

i swear to god i went on stealth after this lightning paper mage, koko_g i cashed him on stealth for 30 sec on light feet and he jsut run faster, then he stuned me i went on magic shield and on mistake i canceled it, and he kept stuning me almost perm and a rogue archer came and arrow shower me for like 30 sec then i died.

PleasePkMe(Real)

actually it wasnt me on that day but i dont like turkish players too .
    why? got problem with that ?

imo most of you destroy the game ofc there are some who are actually nice and good but most arent and everyone knows that. ok baba ?

and 1 more thing, how this related to this topic? >.> you already pmed me about that ...

sorry for putting ss on this topic,it just awesome, u dont like turkish players,that's k but talking badly about a country's religion is not acceptable. i dont wanna flame or talk badly about you or whoever said that words,u hate turks,u dont want us in game but u cant talk about our religion,believes like this.and be sure lots of turkish players talking about this ss on forums and most of us gonna post this to customer support.
    thanks.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast