Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Vicarious np transfer nice!

This is a discussion on Vicarious np transfer nice! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jaspreet You act like i care. Regiss and all of Limitless was there watching us. Your stupid ...
Page: 4

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    You act like i care. Regiss and all of Limitless was there watching us. Your stupid if u think its illegal but what would u know about nova town, nothing exactly. So u can call it whatever the hell you want cuz quite honestly your opinion doesnt mean jack shit
    kk w/e .
    as I said I will not replay for u as I said I wont draven close this topic because of that someone fight there

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    can someone get this 14 year old kid out of this topic he has absolutely nothing to do with this....
    14ah?
    who the hell are you .?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison View Post
    Gms should wake up !! and check the cz on c2 !! its full of hackers !
    +1 , but after all its k2 they never care about np transfer or anything like that..
    also about felankor / isiloon they dont do anything,
    everytime that the felankor / isiloon respawn the koxpers luring it inside the wall or something and just killing it and none really doing something about it :X
    and in other servers like dies its even worst :X

Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    Theres a huge different by doing nova town, and just stay there for kill this np transfer acocunts to get the nps instead. And most funny is when u go to luff for clear nps.
    +1
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 07-15-2011 at 11:54 AM.

someone who clearly notices that you have nothing to do with this topic we all know your opinion about Vic sow you will only make it worse...
    I can ask you the same question, cause you think your well known: who the hell are you ?

on topic: TryMe you keep saying there is a difference between normal nova town and doing what they did, but 1st we can't see that here, better to get those np transfers banned would me more usefull cause then your problem will be solved.

TrueLoves ye thats true, but u have to admit its still bad by the pt to do what they did.

Aslong as they wont keep doing that, i be more then happy!

i think it's only logic it's free np's who wouldn't do that.

let's be honest everybody would want free np's and killing np transfers can't really be called np transfering.

it can by the 3rd picture, thats obivious

not really cause they kill np transferers you clearly see the difference in location.
    + they don't own those accounts sow it's not np transfer it's simply killing np transferers, what i think is a good thing cause they actually try to do something about it.
    + they don't camp the np transfer spot.

really i'm trying my best to see this as NPT but i really can't.

bulshits ... not enough good proofs

and if they had proof of people killing np transferers over and over again it's still not np transfering, as they are nova towning , and it's not always same guy who kills the np transferer.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    kk w/e .
    as I said I will not replay for u as I said I wont draven close this topic because of that someone fight there

14ah?
    who the hell are you .?

+1 , but after all its k2 they never care about np transfer or anything like that..
    also about felankor / isiloon they dont do anything,
    everytime that the felankor / isiloon respawn the koxpers luring it inside the wall or something and just killing it and none really doing something about it :X
    and in other servers like dies its even worst :X

+1
    => nice english

Banned

just saying vic has alot of scammers yeah they dont care aslong nps coming.

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    just saying vic has alot of scammers yeah they dont care aslong nps coming.
    and here we go again another useless post...

if you don't know the clan then don't judge it that's my opinion.

just face it the 3rd picture shows np transfer on right side

dude how many times do i have to tell you, you can only have np transfer when you are np transfering.

max you can say about vicarious is that they were killing np transferers over and over.
    that doesn't make it np transfering. you should ban whole server from playing then ...
    It's not NP transfer, don't have to face anything there is a big lack of proof before you can even start and try accusing them of NP transfer.

making tons of nps that way? is legal what u mean ? GG, common i tought Vic had some balls. OFc its notlegal do what what they do. They are doing exactly the same as np transfering, they just STEAL the kill from the other who is trying to do it.

as i said there is a lack of proof i didn't see them make allot of np's anywhere. what they are doing is not ilegal either cause if it's not legal then they should not allow NT's anymore. what i see here is a good NT session. and about the last thing totally wrong about that dude they just kill them that's true but they never bugged walls , tped , used third party tools that are against the rule to instant tp and just have it going all day.

it has nothing to do with having balls or not, it's easy np's as i said everybody would do it if they could.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast