Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

video proof of kennie using koxp

This is a discussion on video proof of kennie using koxp within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kennie using koxp(ares server) youtube kennie using koxp filefront funny thing is after i beat him 1v1 he turned it ...
Page: 1

rattrap

kennie using koxp(ares server) youtube
    kennie using koxp filefront
    funny thing is after i beat him 1v1 he turned it on. he seemed to run around with an "invisible priest".
    GM help or koxp? No gm was on so only one other answer. The party I had saw him several times after that, getting spammed 1920 and spammed torment but no priest. I just left for forgotten temple.

If you need any other sources for the video just post and Ill upload. Especially if youtube is too blurry.

Date and time : Thursday April 19, 2007 7:50 PST

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

probably his priest was on the hill and u couldnt see the priest, and had enough range to torment and spam 1920 on him :mellow: well is just a though

rattrap

i gave a clear view behind the fence, 1920 doesnt range much farther than that if it even ranges that far and remember torment has to be aimed, try aiming through that hill see what happens.

lol i dont believe that, wen i was in cz i gotten hits like that too

if kennie was pking it was always with bath

didn't run it long enough... bathory was obviously hiding somewhere there. she's bad, so of course she has to hide

Vanessita

didn't run it long enough... bathory was obviously hiding somewhere there. she's bad, so of course she has to hide [/b]
    donīt be mean beep :angry:

Prolly bathory was somewhere and u couldnīt see her

rattrap

bath wasnt there, my party saw several times after that kennie having no priest yet somehow getting 1920 and torment, even out in the open.

Well during a war when he Kennie got a warder he was alone in there with bathory when the gate was full Hp. Dont know how that happened, but yea you probably just couldn't see bathory.

zzzzzzz you noobs your all dumb for accusing him he is 100% legit

he reskilled to 45 heal 57 duff 70 sin 26 explore -_-
    level 109

rattrap

zzzzzzz you noobs your all dumb for accusing him he is 100% legit
    he reskilled to 45 heal 57 duff 70 sin 26 explore -_-
    level 109[/b]
    lol giga GG :P
    Well I logged on a full debuffer, I was hoping to prove myself wrong because I once knew kennie. Here are my results.
    Torment cannot be thrown through the fence, but can be targeted further back down the hill. By then its way too far out of range. 1920 can be used through the fence but the range doesnt go down the hill any, you must be on top of the hill in order to be in range. The special effects of 1920 casting was clear and visible through the fence, however I saw none in the video after I watched it very closely and rewatched in slow motion to make sure I didnt miss anything.

DevilRogue05 helped me test this.
    Thank You

Banned

1- you are a noob
    2-you got your ass pwned by him in cz
    3-topic title says kennie koxping and in your post and explaining about Bathory
    4-there is no option in koxp where allow u to debuff your enemy
    5-ko is full of bugs ,bathory was bugged dead in others ppl screen but in her screen she was alive *very Known bug * , or she was tped by mage and thats also a know bug that sometimes u dont see your enemy.
    6-Get your point straight next time
    7-Say Thankyou to kennie for leveling your mom and go about your way

i dont see how anything can be proven by that youtube video, i mean its youtube the quality is shit...

rattrap

1- you are a noob
    2-you got your ass pwned by him in cz
    3-topic title says kennie koxping and in your post and explaining about Bathory
    4-there is no option in koxp where allow u to debuff your enemy
    5-ko is full of bugs ,bathory was bugged dead in others ppl screen but in her screen she was alive *very Known bug * , or she was tped by mage and thats also a know bug that sometimes u dont see your enemy.
    6-Get your point straight next time
    7-Say Thankyou to kennie for leveling your mom and go about your way[/b]
    1- yes im a noob
    2- oh srry I guess I never said I killed him 1v1 before he turned koxp on so here let me quote for you noob.
    kennie using koxp(ares server)
    funny thing is after i beat him 1v1 he turned it on. he seemed to run around with an "invisible priest".
    GM help or koxp? No gm was on so only one other answer. The party I had saw him several times after that, getting spammed 1920 and spammed torment but no priest. I just left for forgotten temple.

If you need any other sources for the video just post and Ill upload. Especially if youtube is too blurry.
    Date and time : Thursday April 19, 2007 7:50 PST[/b]
    3- and your point is?
    4- and you know how? Is that a confession?
    5- I dont think I saw a mage there, correct me if im wrong but there is obviously no priest there, the whole party saw this.
    6- Get my point strait? Wow what an idiot, try reading the forum and watching the video next time maybe?
    7- Obviously your an idiot who does not know how to flame, next time get your facts strait before you even think about flaming.

Oh and by the way, the whole number thing is kind of gay.

filefront added at the top ^^^^
    If you decide to download this, use windows media player to play it in slow motion. I realize it isnt very long but I covered the places his priest COULD HAVE been but she was not. In all of my KO experience visual bugs usually happened to one or 2 ppl on one or 2 occasions. 7 other people saw this multiple times, it could have been a bug but a bug happening that much? Not very likely.

possible a priest was in the tree you ran near? because as he chased u and got further away that tree, the healing for some reason stopped and you may not have been close enough to the tree to actually see a name... but its just a thought.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast