Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

video proof of kennie using koxp

This is a discussion on video proof of kennie using koxp within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sigh mammlea.. you just proved yourself a fucking moron, please stop speaking. It just randomly happens, there is no way ...
Page: 3

sigh mammlea.. you just proved yourself a fucking moron, please stop speaking. It just randomly happens, there is no way to make it happen on yourself, you fucking idiot.

Banned

sigh mammlea.. you just proved yourself a fucking moron, please stop speaking. It just randomly happens, there is no way to make it happen on yourself, you fucking idiot.[/b]
    must be a full moon and all planets in alignment cuz for once in my dreaded KO life i agree with you

must be a full moon and all planets in alignment cuz for once in my dreaded KO life i agree with you [/b]

lmao, funny as hell because not only that but I'm siding with kennie lolololololololololol

dragonsrock

you havea 20 sec video with 10 sec of text, and of the 10sec of pk footage 5 sec are obsturcted with your messeges. all i see is someone getting healed and you do a quick look around and then run away from him. if you had fraps on maybe show us the rest of the fight not just the part you want us to see. also you looked mostly to one side and when you looked around you went pretty fast. there are a few bushes they could have been in also i love how you just stand there with low mana, and then when he hits you you cant heal your self lol. i say visual bug. if you notice how far away he is from you when he is hiting you, then you can see how far out of sync you are with actual positions. next time run in a big circle around him using z and you should fine the priest if you make your circle about one and half times normal healing range.

you say you saw him several times after this, SHOW us. for someone like kennie it will take more then this to sway the community.

Lemon

you havea 20 sec video with 10 sec of text, and of the 10sec of pk footage 5 sec are obsturcted with your messeges. all i see is someone getting healed and you do a quick look around and then run away from him. if you had fraps on maybe show us the rest of the fight not just the part you want us to see. also you looked mostly to one side and when you looked around you went pretty fast. there are a few bushes they could have been in also i love how you just stand there with low mana, and then when he hits you you cant heal your self lol. i say visual bug. if you notice how far away he is from you when he is hiting you, then you can see how far out of sync you are with actual positions. next time run in a big circle around him using z and you should fine the priest if you make your circle about one and half times normal healing range.

you say you saw him several times after this, SHOW us. for someone like kennie it will take more then this to sway the community.[/b]

Look it's a equal opportunity thing here. You have 2 options KOSP or Bug. Which ever one you say is a jump to conclusions so by posting here and saying it was a bug or it was KOSP is jumping to conclusions and should shut the fuck up about other people doing the same.

After knowing Kennie, not personally, for quite some time I can confidently say that he is a sore loser and an unreasonably arrogant asshole. This makes me jump to my conclusion that he is more likely than not cheating. I mean look at his reply to this topic, all it is is an attack rather than anything that means jack shit. He says that if you think it was KOSP thn you must have a lack of knowlage. Infact nobody has enough evidence and knowlage is nothing to do with it.

My conclusion is that Kennie is most definately retarded enough to use KOSP.

Lemon

Banned

if it isn't lack of knowledge then what is it then? this have happen to us (me and bathory) numerous of time and we figure this bug existed quite while ago. after finishing 2v4 or 2v6 against us, there are some people that i cant see or vice versa. the person that couldnt see the opponent /town and the one is left lure to town.

oh, i know! people who hangs around crowd like lemon never realize this bug!

Lemon

if it isn't lack of knowledge then what is it then? this have happen to us (me and bathory) numerous of time and we figure this bug existed quite while ago. after finishing 2v4 or 2v6 against us, there are some people that i cant see or vice versa. the person that couldnt see the opponent /town and the one is left lure to town.
    oh, i know! people who hangs around crowd like lemon never realize this bug![/b]
    Oh I realised the bug but there are KOSP options that do the same thing. So again lack of knowlage is nothing to do with it unless we are talking about your defence which has a severe case of it. Thing is kennie that you lie like a swiss watch and your word cannot be trusted.

I honestly think that you would use KOSP. Your character is typical of a cheater.

Banned

you think i was using KOSP when i beat you in front of your clanies? i just think you're trying to find an excuse how you always lose to me. my dual mds +7 vs your md+8 and shard+7.

dumbass.

Lemon

you think i was using KOSP when i beat you in front of your clanies? i just think you're trying to find an excuse how you always lose to me. my dual mds +7 vs your md+8 and shard+7.
    dumbass.[/b]
    lol, yes. That's it! I have nightmares every night about that, but then i just remember that in the last 1v1 we had i wiped the floor with you. You had some excuses though...lets hear them. No infact lets not because I just can't be bothered dwelling in the past.

I am saying that you have the right personae to be a KOSP user.

<3 you kennie. You&#39;ll always be my little bitch.

Banned

I am saying that you have the right personae to be a KOSP user.[/b]

list them, what is it that makes you think im a cheater?

Lemon

list them, what is it that makes you think im a cheater?[/b]
    You want me to list your percieved personality? You mean to say that you are not only an unreasonably arrogant asswipe but you are a schizophrenic also! Wow, that could explain alot.

I have told you what i think of you kennie and I believe you understand reasonably well that I think you are quite happy and capible of cheating aslong as it means you win those ever so important 1v1&#39;s that you never have with anybody good for some reason. Why deny the losses to the bad players though? Nevermind, that is a different question. Look kennie you go back to your "2v6&#39;s" that you always win and leave the skillful PKing to the people who can play without their parents permission.

Lemon

Banned

You want me to list your percieved personality? You mean to say that you are not only an unreasonably arrogant asswipe but you are a schizophrenic also! Wow, that could explain alot.

I have told you what i think of you kennie and I believe you understand reasonably well that I think you are quite happy and capible of cheating aslong as it means you win those ever so important 1v1&#39;s that you never have with anybody good for some reason. Why deny the losses to the bad players though? Nevermind, that is a different question. Look kennie you go back to your "2v6&#39;s" that you always win and leave the skillful PKing to the people who can play without their parents permission.

Lemon [/b]
    1. arrogant- im not as arrogant as you and your clan, claiming every1 who buy anything in moradon is a duper. this game is meant for interaction between players, just because they deal in moradon doesnt mean they are a duper.

2. important 1v1- prove to me that its important to me. i can disprove it by saying i can care less about this game. the best evidence to prove i dont care about this game is how much i has help people. i has given out items, gbs and my time. i have always prefer being with my friends then wasting my scrolls on a 1v1.

isnt it funny how me and bathory can predict what you will say? i had a convo with her, and these were the 2 things we brought up that you would use against me.

i kill kennie in vs asdasdasd i cheat too rattrap

Lemon

1. arrogant- im not as arrogant as you and your clan, claiming every1 who buy anything in moradon is a duper. this game is meant for interaction between players, just because they deal in moradon doesnt mean they are a duper.[/b]
    I&#39;m sorry which clan do you think I am in? Because my clan happily buy and sell from the market. I also said "unreasonably arrogant" meaning that you&#39;re too shit to have anything to be arrogant about yet you still try.

2. important 1v1- prove to me that its important to me. i can disprove it by saying i can care less about this game. the best evidence to prove i dont care about this game is how much i has help people. i has given out items, gbs and my time. i have always prefer being with my friends then wasting my scrolls on a 1v1.[/b]
    If 1v1&#39;s aren&#39;t important to you then why do you keep mentioning the single one you had with me roughly 2 years ago when you won? yet you ignore the more recent one where you got your ass kicked?

isnt it funny how me and bathory can predict what you will say? i had a convo with her, and these were the 2 things we brought up that you would use against me.[/b]
    I guess it is. You&#39;ve been my bitch for so long I guess you just know me too well. Either that or both you and Bathory know exactly what your 2 main flaws are and you know that I am clever enough to exploit them both.

If all you can do is make lame attempts at insulting me then I would assume that this thread was over a long time ago.

Lemon

Banned

lemon, you are shit and you will always be shit. no1 recognizes you as a good sin. however ppl do recognize you as a good archer. the only thing you were good at is luring bosses away from tankers.

illuminati members have alway pride themself in farming, and upgrading their items. even though you were new to their clan you always brag how more legit you guys are comparing to ppl who deal in moradon. since everything in moradon is dupe. you nominate your own clan for clan of the month on VGaming forum. in the post you even said "the most legit clan". arrogance?

you never beat me and you never will. you hate me so much you wish i did and do cheat. its sad.

your claim of me cheating because i cant prove its a bug is lame. its like me claiming your mom is a whore with a dick. i cant prove that she is, but however i know you cant prove its not ture. therefore it might be true, right? the example is harsh but you deserve it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast