Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

video proof of kennie using koxp

This is a discussion on video proof of kennie using koxp within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL both Lemon and Kennie is shit :lol: Well I havent watched the video because I really can't be bothered ...
Page: 4

G0D

LOL both Lemon and Kennie is shit :lol:
    Well I havent watched the video because I really can't be bothered too.
    I very much doubt Kennie was "using" some sort of koxp, Bathory on the hand I dunno, it seems she could of been abusing a bug so you never know.
    Kennie is a cool guy really even though I think he is a gay ass mofo retard
    He don't need to koxp in CZ (well it would help him to actually kill you know :P )

And Lemon you talk big for a guy with all those items to have lost to a lvl 63 lol! My rouge > yours :lol:
    All well said and done, by the sounds of it you need to talk to Bathory not kennie about this. -_-

At least change the topics name bro jeez fuck... <_<

Lemon

lemon, you are shit and you will always be shit. no1 recognizes you as a good sin. however ppl do recognize you as a good archer. the only thing you were good at is luring bosses away from tankers.

illuminati members have alway pride themself in farming, and upgrading their items. even though you were new to their clan you always brag how more legit you guys are comparing to ppl who deal in moradon. since everything in moradon is dupe. you nominate your own clan for clan of the month on VGaming forum. in the post you even said "the most legit clan". arrogance?

you never beat me and you never will. you hate me so much you wish i did and do cheat. its sad.
    your claim of me cheating because i cant prove its a bug is lame. its like me claiming your mom is a whore with a dick. i cant prove that she is, but however i know you cant prove its not ture. therefore it might be true, right? the example is harsh but you deserve it.[/b]
    But I&#39;m not in Illuminati....
    And the last time I 1v1ed you i kicked your ass...
    But I can prove my mum isn&#39;t a whore with a dick...I just won&#39;t because you&#39;d enjoy it

LOL both Lemon and Kennie is shit :lol:
    Well I havent watched the video because I really can&#39;t be bothered too.
    I very much doubt Kennie was "using" some sort of koxp, Bathory on the hand I dunno, it seems she could of been abusing a bug so you never know.
    Kennie is a cool guy really even though I think he is a gay ass mofo retard
    He don&#39;t need to koxp in CZ (well it would help him to actually kill you know :P )

And Lemon you talk big for a guy with all those items to have lost to a lvl 63 lol! My rouge > yours :lol:
    All well said and done, by the sounds of it you need to talk to Bathory not kennie about this. -_-

At least change the topics name bro jeez fuck... <_<[/b]
    I don&#39;t even know who you are so you obviously aren&#39;t that good or special. I&#39;ll ask my friend if he recognises your name, I let him play my character sometimes when he comes over. (Ps, what&#39;s "all those items?")

G0D

My rouge which was is 64 now (at the 1vs1 was 63) is named RememberMe, even Kennie lost to that rouge when he was 68.
    Anyway no one cares about you Lemon so go away plx.
    I don&#39;t get along with Kennie so well but this topic is way off and needs to have it&#39;s name changed now!

Banned

But I&#39;m not in Illuminati....
    And the last time I 1v1ed you i kicked your ass...
    But I can prove my mum isn&#39;t a whore with a dick...I just won&#39;t because you&#39;d enjoy it
    I don&#39;t even know who you are so you obviously aren&#39;t that good or special. I&#39;ll ask my friend if he recognises your name, I let him play my character sometimes when he comes over. (Ps, what&#39;s "all those items?")[/b]
    show us a picture of your mom&#39;s midsection to prove it. you actually look at your own mom? i guess british people are weird.

while you were in illuminati you were an arrogant asshole and no you will never beat me retard. the only thing you were good at was being an archer luring bosses away with poison arrow.

MakuLine

1- you are a noob
    2-you got your ass pwned by him in cz
    3-topic title says kennie koxping and in your post and explaining about Bathory
    4-there is no option in koxp where allow u to debuff your enemy
    5-ko is full of bugs ,bathory was bugged dead in others ppl screen but in her screen she was alive *very Known bug * , or she was tped by mage and thats also a know bug that sometimes u dont see your enemy.
    6-Get your point straight next time
    7-Say Thankyou to kennie for leveling your mom and go about your way[/b]

4 - how do you know?
    5 - when I read it then it sounds like they are really known bugs.... tbh I never heard of them,I&#39;m playing this game now for 3 years and never heard anything about those bugs..only this one where you run around with 0 HP but you can&#39;t use any skill and also u cant hp pot

and look at second 7,there is a white thing,maybe its his rebith shelled priest?

Lemon

My rouge which was is 64 now (at the 1vs1 was 63) is named RememberMe, even Kennie lost to that rouge when he was 68.
    Anyway no one cares about you Lemon so go away plx.
    I don&#39;t get along with Kennie so well but this topic is way off and needs to have it&#39;s name changed now![/b]
    I believe you reminded me of this in another topic about a week ago and my reply is the same; I don&#39;t remember but congratulations. I&#39;ll add that it was obviously quite a big thing for you and if you would like to go into detail about the location and specific time then please go ahead. If nobody cares about me then why do you keep mentioning you beating me in a 1v1? I believe that is called a contradiction in terms.

If the mods want to close/edit this it is their decision so as for now shut up and stop being such a whiney little bitch.

"Anyway no one cares about you" "RememberMe" "so go away plx."

show us a picture of your mom&#39;s midsection to prove it. you actually look at your own mom? i guess british people are weird.

while you were in illuminati you were an arrogant asshole and no you will never beat me retard. the only thing you were good at was being an archer luring bosses away with poison arrow.[/b]
    First of all kennie you&#39;re a sick fucker and if you can prove that your mother isn&#39;t really a post op transexual I still won&#39;t show you a picture of my mothers mid section.

In Illu we stuck to ourselves unless provoked by prepubescent little asswipes like you, we weren&#39;t arrogant about anything but we did know that KO is corrupt and we just decided to play the game without taking the risk. Just because we survived when the rest of the server had alot of items wiped doesn&#39;t make us arrogant at all, it makes you jealous.

As for never beating you... what about that time you flamed me for ages on the official forums and then I wiped the floor with you? Oh that&#39;s right, you had alot of excuses. I think you were just a big mouth who got shot down and couldn&#39;t take it.

And yes I was good at luring bosses.

Lemon

Banned

Bathory says:
    for all of you that still dont get it... this is a visual bug. When someone dies and hits ok sometimes ppl cannot see the person who died get up all the see it the dead body and the person who is visual bugged isnt aware it has happened till someone tells them so

Bathory says:
    /endofstory

Bathory says:
    oh yeah and until they get proof of our alleged koxper (which they never will cause we dont) all they are doing is talking shit

direct quotes from the priest herself (which was the only thing wrong with the video, rattrap put "he"). i know she was there, and she know she was there. i also edited her name out for protection, and separated in paragraphs for easier reading. this is the end of my replys to these useless accusation, have a nice day. byebye

Lemon

Bathory says:
    for all of you that still dont get it... this is a visual bug. When someone dies and hits ok sometimes ppl cannot see the person who died get up all the see it the dead body and the person who is visual bugged isnt aware it has happened till someone tells them so

Bathory says:
    /endofstory

Bathory says:
    oh yeah and until they get proof of our alleged koxper (which they never will cause we dont) all they are doing is talking shit
    direct quotes from the priest herself (which was the only thing wrong with the video, rattrap put "he"). i know she was there, and she know she was there. i also edited her name out for protection, and separated in paragraphs for easier reading. this is the end of my replys to these useless accusation, have a nice day. byebye[/b]
    bye

Atleast you know that I&#39;m watching you for KOSP now :P I know you would given half the chance.

garfieldbr

well i think he&#39;s priest bugged or something like that
    but dont see koxp...
    and yes kenny and priest always

Limited Edition! Senior Member

i think kennie is legit, and i dont think he would need koxp -.-

but, i duno

sheesh all this flame ....lemon you were easy kill at csw and cz when we vsed , were you an archer like futility?
    no ! you were always one of the noobest members of illuminati and easy kills in the colony zone ,
    back to topic no kennie wouldnt use any cheats nor would bathory they play for fun and cheating spoils the fun. rattrap before accusing ppl of cheating get solid proof and get informed of the current bugs ko has got .

Limited Edition! Senior Member

cus when i played on ares, kennie was a skilled sin, well always beat me 1v1 :P

THANE

I fight Kennie and Bathory everyday in cz, i have never seen them cheating or anything, and in the video it jus looks like its a bug ive seen it happen before.

There are tons of bugs in this game and it wuldent supprize me if it was just a bug, but it&#39;s possible to be a gm character? :P This isn&#39;t solid proof, sorry to say but your gunna need a bit longer fraps than that.

Lemon

sheesh all this flame ....lemon you were easy kill at csw and cz when we vsed , were you an archer like futility?
    no ! you were always one of the noobest members of illuminati and easy kills in the colony zone ,
    back to topic no kennie wouldnt use any cheats nor would bathory they play for fun and cheating spoils the fun. rattrap before accusing ppl of cheating get solid proof and get informed of the current bugs ko has got .[/b]
    LMAO!

Well Seby when are we talking now because when we quit futility had been sin for about a year so...I suppose we are talking in the first month of me joining Illu? That&#39;ll be before i had any good jewelry or +8 items... I have fought you more recently than that though I&#39;m sure. Yeh I&#39;ve killed you quite a few times in CZ.

And back on topic, bathory may play for fun but kennie (and you seby) both plays for his ego. I&#39;d think kennie is probably a better sin than you anyway seby

I&#39;m still 100% sure kennie would use KOSP if he needed to. I&#39;d bet he has used it already

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast