W00t?? KnXw family

This is a discussion on W00t?? KnXw family within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; One Day i WAS SPAMMING at moradon cause i wanted to buy we and pe . Kn0w pmed me and ...
Page: 1

ragemeup_

Default W00t?? KnXw family

One Day i WAS SPAMMING at moradon cause i wanted to buy we and pe . Kn0w pmed me and told ""WE+3 Pe+3 and raptor +8 200 $ paypal . I asked where he found them and the asnwer was "" i am Edit Char ""......
    OMFG :blink:

TunaFishyMe

Edied Char, I dont know. They dont seem to die that much slower than anyone else. They suck a lot. But its just a scam.

Z3non

The Kn(insert number here)w family is just a bunch of cheaters,dupers, dunno about macroing, and dunno about babashoping either, but those guys are bad news man.
    Dont trade/deal/give anything to them.

QueenPriest

If he's dumb enough to babashop, then he's dumb enough to reveal that he's a babshopper.
    No brain, no worries

ragemeup_

Kn0w was merchanting +8 raptor . Spaming selling +8 raptor 100% legit . pffff for sure

wastyrx

Default Re: W00t?? KnXw family

Originally posted by ragemeup_
    One Day i WAS SPAMMING at moradon cause i wanted to buy we and pe . Kn0w pmed me and told *""WE+3 Pe+3 and raptor +8 200 $ paypal . I asked where he found them and the asnwer was "" i am Edit Char ""......
    OMFG * *:blink:
    and you take a ss right? or just bored and wrote that? i do not like them but if u open a topic about som1 u show ur proofs for that..

thanks..

ragemeup_

Well i dont have any proof . But you can check Rahjiff's post with kn0w pm
    STFU if you dont know ok? or just dont reply to my post
    ty :wub:

wastyrx

humm hes not edit character, he use ncs n b4 ncs his name was hattusas btw u can go on from other topic about them.. anyway i dont like them but if u dont have any proof STFU oke? :wub:

ragemeup_

i am Diez_dead ok?
    now go delete your char CyaZzZ :wub: :wub:

wastyrx

Originally posted by ragemeup_
    i am Diez_dead ok?
    now go delete your char CyaZzZ :wub: *:wub:
    what? sry bro but i think ur drunk too :wacko: