Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

JeanReno cheater (Girakon)

This is a discussion on JeanReno cheater (Girakon) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; JeanReno and Complexity ( it is character name in game ,not the Complexity in ko4life)are scammer Story: JeanReno wanna get ...
Page: 1

kakashixy

JeanReno and Complexity ( it is character name in game ,not the Complexity in ko4life)are scammer Story:
    JeanReno wanna get the iron impact +9 from complexity. but complexity did not want his offer.. he wanted my rappy+9 and item for his ii+9.. so JeanReno pmed me and asked me to trade rappy+9 and roc+1 for his ii+9 , so that he can buy the ii+9 from me with cash 1500usd. after i traded my rappy+9 and roc+1.. Jeanreno never replied me in game or in MSN.. so i think they set this up for me to make me traded my rappy+9 and roc for his fking ii+9... u sux JeanReno..

undefined

undefined

damn i hate those scammers that work together to try to rip someone..... reminds me of those faggots in moradon....

but i dont get why u put "admin in ko4life but cheat" on ur title? they are admins here?

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

seems to me like you made more money out of the trade doesn't it :P

Banned

Wait wait wait??? JeanReno isnt that Felix's character?

Banned

damn i hate those scammers that work together to try to rip someone..... reminds me of those faggots in moradon....

but i dont get why u put "admin in ko4life but cheat" on ur title? they are admins here?[/b]
    Cause Felix got "JeanReno" as ign :P But I dont think Felix would ever scam, unless he totally changed from A to Z

Edit: Daaamn Elucid is faster than me

kakashixy

i have no idea why JeanRena will do this to me, soon we will find out. mostly Felix will answer something like "it is my sharer.. actually it is not me" in order to protect his reputation in ko4life. or u will see this post deleted by someone=D

Banned

someone is about to get raped in this topic...

just look at it like JeanReno backed down on his offer... it's completely your fault for trading your rappy+9+roc+1 for the ii+9. nobody made you do it, so QQ somewhere else lol.

i find it funny imo

Banned

OK, well we need to change this to the real name cause I don't own that account anymore,

kloud/Dan owns that not me so edit your post pls, I dont want any part of this ty

kakashixy

OK, well we need to change this to the real name cause I don't own that account anymore,
    kloud/Dan owns that not me so edit your post pls, I dont want any part of this ty[/b]
    sorry about that.... i have added that is in girakon server character name.. not ko4life member.

iiason

ii +9 is worth 1.5K?

kakashixy

is a exceptional.. and he offered me 1.5k when we talked in game.. thats why im willling to trade my items for him

ooo

1.5k usd just for some pixels lol

i guess the guy who hacked k2 database benefit the most here. ( look at the amount of +9s on this server )

kakashixy

1.5k usd just for some pixels lol

i guess the guy who hacked k2 database benefit the most here. ( look at the amount of +9s on this server )[/b]
    Agree

i am 1 of the sharers on that account, i can tell you the msn names in your messages r not mine/dans/klouds or felix, i am unaware of any other sharers that play the account. Did the guy on msn log the char?

TheBloodyBeast

WTF. seriously. why did u trade it. u should have dealt with felix not some random guy.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast