Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WaPsZeR = MntGG ? Yes..

This is a discussion on WaPsZeR = MntGG ? Yes.. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TRUEEE...
Page: 2

StaticShock

TRUEEE

razzy

im guessin you were a scammer and changed your ways.

gj and gl in whatever you do.

ez wazpser

Why are you guys all over him? Your still saying a real life THIEF is a gg? This guys didn't scam game items he scamed USD from someone by charging back. I can't believe it has sunk this low for people ignore that. WTF you guys talking about he changed, I never saw where after he sold his items he is going to pay back typo the money he stole from him.

Whats next you guys gunna start calling charlie187 and gillette a GG too?

I can't believe I am about to be flamed because I am against a scammer, really this is rediculous. You guys dot remember the times when people actually hated scammers or am I the ony old school here? :mellow:

Banned Senior Member

finally someone smart posted here except me
    people dont change scammer stays scammer and no i didnt scam ikoria but i bet someone who posted here could tell you who it was
    example : pfk aka gillete people thought he had changed even tho he didnt and scammed my IN and then people supported him until he scammed again

finally someone smart posted here except me
    people dont change scammer stays scammer and no i didnt scam ikoria but i bet someone who posted here could tell you who it was
    example : pfk aka gillete people thought he had changed even tho he didnt and scammed my IN and then people supported him until he scammed again[/b]
    Thing is, your not the one to talk bout whats right and whats not. Go away ur not any better than him to talk. And i didnt know wapps until he "changed" so i cant say hes a bad buy cus i never met him and never knew what he had done, but hes still good to me cus i didnt know him before..

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Ppl who actually support him by any means are hypocritical dumbarses. Its not some minor thing or even a fight over few ingame pixels, we are talking about a guy who STOLE rl money.

Thing is, your not the one to talk bout whats right and whats not. Go away ur not any better than him to talk. And i didnt know wapps until he "changed" so i cant say hes a bad buy cus i never met him and never knew what he had done, but hes still good to me cus i didnt know him before..[/b]
    Not defending him but who are u to judge. As for beeing better, when did coolboy stole rl cash? Only thing i know he has done was broking an idiots trust. Correct me if im wrong.

Sephyro

wow, u never definitely know ppl afterall...

Banned Senior Member

Well I did steal rl cash from my grandma

WaPsZeR101

Why are you guys all over him? Your still saying a real life THIEF is a gg? This guys didn't scam game items he scamed USD from someone by charging back. I can't believe it has sunk this low for people ignore that. WTF you guys talking about he changed, I never saw where after he sold his items he is going to pay back typo the money he stole from him.

Whats next you guys gunna start calling charlie187 and gillette a GG too?
    I can't believe I am about to be flamed because I am against a scammer, really this is rediculous. You guys dot remember the times when people actually hated scammers or am I the ony old school here? :mellow:[/b]
    to you and coolboy fuck off.. ok? did i ever say i wasent gonna pay typo back..? i got the money in my paypal and waiting to talk to him..So people do change and i my self felt like shit doing it.I made this post to let everyone know who i was and what i was gonna do.So keep the flaming coming becouse i am a GG i coulda rob every single person i delt with threw wu but did i ? no.. so fuck off guys seriously..im out

Cool boy your a gay fag shut your fucking mouth and mind you own biz plz baba :lol:

to you and coolboy fuck off.. ok? did i ever say i wasent gonna pay typo back..? i got the money in my paypal and waiting to talk to him..So people do change and i my self felt like shit doing it.I made this post to let everyone know who i was and what i was gonna do.So keep the flaming coming becouse i am a GG i coulda rob every single person i delt with threw wu but did i ? no.. so fuck off guys seriously..im out
    Cool boy your a gay fag shut your fucking mouth and mind you own biz plz baba :lol:[/b]
    ouch you told me to fuck off, that really hurt.

I will gladly change my mind once I hear typo is payed back, untill then your still a dirty little scammer. When you do stupid things like that you got to deal with people calling you for what you are, your a scammer and you admit it. Hopefully you will do the right thing and pay back typo but hey VJE started feeling the guilt but as many times as he said it he never payed back the people he scammed. I mean seriously when you posted this topic did you really think everyone was gunna just accept what you did and kiss you? (sadly some did) I can handle cheating , bugging, turks (we all can thats why we still play), but scammers are the lowest pieces of crap.

Let's see if your different than VJE, but most scammers make shit promises they never keep.

Good luck irl Waps :wub:

BlackLabel

bump

murat12

wow why would you brag about scamming people, i dont understand what do you gain by doing this

KokoGG

wow why would you brag about scamming people, i dont understand what do you gain by doing this[/b]
    he isnt bragging you idiot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast