Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wapszer, once a scammer always a scammer.

This is a discussion on Wapszer, once a scammer always a scammer. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wapszer was a good friend of mine which i shared my account information with a long time ago, he had ...
Page: 1

Wapszer was a good friend of mine which i shared my account information with a long time ago, he had a small history of scamming before on the account name MntGG but i trusted him.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1080046 http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1293604.

He "proved" that scammers can change and swore he would pay back typ0 for the scamming that had taken place. i trusted him because he was a good friend of mine and he seemed like a really nice guy my bad for sure on that part. after he had done that scam he decided to make a new account name named Netore, the account name of which he used to scam Eat_Shit_And_Die from Gyverforce http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1595368. Just after this he had scammed my account he told me that he burned everything on the account at the anvil and has a video to prove it, i asked for the video and he changed the topic time after time
    stunner would you like proof? i made a movie.. h34r: me and jinx have talked and i was really messed up that night and very angry and just happens i did something really mesed up to jinx and he dident deserve it.plain and simple im paying him for what i blew up and keeping my share dont worry about me or jinx we have sorted it out and im sory for everyone that was involved somehow.. h34r:[/b]
    . He Promised me that he would pay me back every dime http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?i...snconvokr9.jpg, he told me each week that he would pay me back on the weekend. when the weekend came around he pulled off some slick excuse like i had to buy weed, or something of that sort. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1631631 He actually tells me how he gets the accounts he sells back. he tells me he uses this BBB phone service that always gets the accounts back in my hands. he used this to steal back eat_shit_and_die's character, and d3ph's priest, yes that is the lvl 72 priest he had "traded" to ap0str0phe for a logos priest, who im sure he plans to scam later. originally he planned to use this BBB to scam mrsliez who was going to sell him his rogue, scamming a scammer :P tried to make himself sound noble. http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nconvo2nk4.jpg
    http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nconvo3qd2.jpg

I am not posting this for people to reply saying it was my fault for trusting him. i want everyone to know that he is not trustable and that he will scam you if you allow him to have the chance. I could care less if you do not believe me, this is for the people who would have gotten scammed had i not posted.

<3 JiNxXsTeR

Banned

+1 jinx for finally callin this scammer out.

yes he is a scammer sold me a priest lvl 72 priests name was mrchocapic or something of this sort anyway he seemes like a trustable guy and then poof all your items are gone and the account in gone the next day no matter what you try to do.i hope than no others will fall for his scams like me and JiNxXsTeR had to go through.this was the first time i ever tryed to buy an account and i learned the hard way and never gona do that again almost made me quit.
    eat_shit_and_die

sexy Owa

yes he is a scammer sold me a priest lvl 72 priests name was mrchocapic or something of this sort anyway he seemes like a trustable guy and then poof all your items are gone and the account in gone the next day no matter what you try to do.i hope than no others will fall for his scams like me and JiNxXsTeR had to go through.this was the first time i ever tryed to buy an account and i learned the hard way and never gona do that again almost made me quit.
    eat_shit_and_die [/b]
    really glad you stuck around scammers always get the good people :/ because they like to trust everyone..

would be great if we could trust all that would be a great place to be without worry what is gona happen next and not knowing who to trust and who not to.

sexy Owa

would be great if we could trust all that would be a great place to be without worry what is gona happen next and not knowing who to trust and who not to.[/b]
    playing a game full of scammers people tend to get paranoid and ruin the point of it trusting people isnt wrong -.- can make the game more enjoyable at times anywho

I got felix to ban him after he posted selling a +9 tota spear for USD ..... and he never posted in that other topic to try and pay runthrew back. He didn&#39;t need to scam someone else via USD, sorry if I did it to early. He wouldent have paid ya back anyway.

Taeho

Always the GG&#39;s getting scammed. Glad you are still around bro , And wapz you inbreed monkey go get hit by a buss

glad he didnt accept my offer for his priest back then

Banned

It&#39;s so true what you guys are saying. Always the gg&#39;s that get scammed and hacked. Wish there were some better fail-safes for online transactions, and for that matter, items sealable with all levels of premium. Owa you always hit it right on the mark. The game is definitely more enjoyable when you can trust the people you play with. "A game is only as fun as who you play it with".

Well, with that said, I hope Wapz0r dies of testicular cancer a year after he witnesses his family die while their trailer burns to the ground from his mom&#39;s crack-pipe blowtorch....fuhkin toothless hippy.

sexy Owa

I got felix to ban him after he posted selling a +9 tota spear for USD ..... and he never posted in that other topic to try and pay runthrew back. He didn&#39;t need to scam someone else via USD, sorry if I did it to early. He wouldent have paid ya back anyway.[/b]
    you were right from the beginning, you had posted in plenty of the older topics that he is a thief and shouldnt be known as a GG :/ youve got nothing to apologize for anywho vacy he wouldnt have ever paid anyone back that he had scammed. he proved that himself. now that hes on logos i just want to make sure he isnt able to pull off any ko4life related scam&#39;s on that server.

It&#39;s so true what you guys are saying. Always the gg&#39;s that get scammed and hacked. Wish there were some better fail-safes for online transactions, and for that matter, items sealable with all levels of premium. Owa you always hit it right on the mark. The game is definitely more enjoyable when you can trust the people you play with. "A game is only as fun as who you play it with".
    Well, with that said, I hope Wapz0r dies of testicular cancer a year after he witnesses his family die while their trailer burns to the ground from his mom&#39;s crack-pipe blowtorch....fuhkin toothless hippy.[/b]
    lmfao

sexy Owa

Well, with that said, I hope Wapz0r dies of testicular cancer a year after he witnesses his family die while their trailer burns to the ground from his mom&#39;s crack-pipe blowtorch....fuhkin toothless hippy.[/b]
    <3 and +1

sexy Owa

lets keep this bumped a bit longer i know hes making logos sales and i dont want them to end like his others have

upzor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast