War Priest cheats

This is a discussion on War Priest cheats within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it just me or when during invasion of the elmorad side and i vrs some BP's or priest even ...
Page: 1

Is it just me or when during invasion of the elmorad side and i vrs some BP's or priest even if i torment para them i just see them standing there and there health comes back up and they are hitting me and i can't get them below 25% percent of their health, even tho i didn't see them cure or i don't see the animation for heals or i don't see them attacking me. The other thing i noticed this only happens when they have shield equiped. Now I know i am not good at being a BP but come on after getting torment and parasited 10 times you would think I should have killed them. This not only happend once its has happend the past 3 nite wars on ares. Anyone have Idea?

Lag0nx

i think its an animation bug.
    seen it too.

yea during wars if happens verry often that animations of heals and novas etc are invisable