WARNING !

This is a discussion on WARNING ! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; me and vlado (RedBalleR and Vladotheelectrik from Ares) found out that maybe someone is using our MSN accounts to hack ...
Page: 1

NeronDomitius

me and vlado (RedBalleR and Vladotheelectrik from Ares) found out that maybe someone is using our MSN accounts to hack other ppl, until we solve these problems do not make any trade, and do not thrust these MSN's: :angry:

- [email protected]
    - [email protected]

i will bump this topic when we solve our problems

Vladotheelectrik

mine msn [email protected] got hacked or somethiing, i cant log it anymore cause of some error.

Recently i have been pmed by some clanies and some frends that somone is using my msn, trying to get items, account infos and gbs....

pls beware

duzyx_pl

yes, it's trust. And next this hacker said want to buy 50 gb from me. I thought it's vlado so i trust him and i given him 30gbs and he off msn and block pm in game and don't sent $ . His nick is Picazo (rogue, human) - he is scammer. I lost 30gb's :angry: .

I hate scammer's.

mine msn [email protected] got hacked or somethiing, i cant log it anymore cause of some error.

Recently i have been pmed by some clanies and some frends that somone is using my msn, trying to get items, account infos and gbs....

pls beware[/b]
    yep some gaytard pmed me from ur msn... on english so it definitely hacked

Ezquerra

yes, it's trust. And next this hacker said want to buy 50 gb from me. I thought it's vlado so i trust him and i given him 30gbs and he off msn and block pm in game and don't sent $ . His nick is Picazo (rogue, human) - he is scammer. I lost 30gb's :angry: .

I hate scammer's.[/b]
    sorry for your lost

dawidek12

thanks for advice

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

damn... clannys just got scammed zzz