Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed me for 21GBs.

This is a discussion on Scammed me for 21GBs. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, this is not a big deal.. But I want to warn everyone on here that this guy is a ...
Page: 1

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Thumbs down

So, this is not a big deal.. But I want to warn everyone on here that this guy is a scammer.
    I saw the other scamming-thread about this guy just minutes after we traded, so yeah.. Not much to do.

Anyway.. He wanted to buy 25 gbs from me @ Girakon.
    My price was $5 each, but I told him if he buys alot, he can get them all for 4$ each.. I had 44GBs.
    He accepted my offer and offered me $200 for all 44GBs..

Then I told him I also had an EE +8 for sale. (Eagle Eye)
    I told him I was selling it for $250, but if he'd buy it.. He'd get it for $200.
    He told me he wanted that bow aswell.. For his wife, lol.

So, he would pay me $400 for everything via WU.
    But before he did, he wanted 22GBs in advance.. I didn't like this but I trusted him and traded him 21GBs.
    Unfortuantely my WU office was closed by then and I couldn't get the money out.

Anyway.. He logged off msn and told me he would go send me the money at his WU office.
    10 minutes later he logged on and told me they were sent, so I asked for this 10-digit MTCN number or w/e it's called..
    He told me that the lady in his WU office didn't give him any number.. He only recieved a reciept stating his transaction.

I didn't really believe him, but I trusted him anyway..
    He gave me his name, which was "Kyle Peterson"
    According to him, he lives in USA.

Well, the next day I went to get the money out but with no result..
    My WU office told me that they needed the 10-digit number in order to hand me the money.

So I returned home and Kyle was offline, ofc..

I gave him a chance to log on without posting his as a scammer. But to his stupidity, he didn't log on anymore..
    Oh, wait.. He did log on! He logged on for 5 sec and told me "You call me a scammer!? AQ"
    lol.

So, yeah.. I've been scammed by 21GBs which is about $85-$100, not a big deal.. But it's sad that this happens.

I will post our msn convo and later some pics from the trade.
    Here's the convo..

Rapidshare - MSN Log
    Mega Upload - MSN Log

Sorry for my long MSN name, but I'm too lazy to edit it :P

As you can see.. he says he has paid me and that he even wants the last gbs for this "shard +8".. Stupid fuck!

Here's two screenshots from the trade-window showing me trading him 2,100,000,000 coins.
    As I told you before, my graphic card is fucked up so you can't see the trade window and the buttons etc..
    But I used my "Paint-SkillZ" to cleaify this bug for you guys! :P

Trade1
    Trade2

Anyway, I don't give a shit about this and I don't are if I'm not getting my gbs back, but watch out for this fucktard everyone!

As I mentioned in the msn convo, my graphic card is really fucked up and that the npc's are white and that everything basicly is fucked up.. Now, this will be shown in my SS aswell, it can be hard to see our trade window but I will point everything out.

I will post pics later..

But for now, watch out for this guy! I think he deserves a ban aswell..
    And oh, I'm still selling EE +8 and 23GBs :lol:

Here's his profile - http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=27659
    Here's our KO4life PMs:

Will buy 25 gb

add me msn [email protected]

sorry for you loose bro.

I get him for few days as sharer and as i saw the topic befor i kicked him from my account!

I think i had really luck.

sorry for you loose bro.

I get him for few days as sharer and as i saw the topic befor i kicked him from my account!

I think i had really luck.[/b]
    Np.. I have only myself to blame

Wow.. Don't let him share lol! Never let this dumb fuck share any accs.

Yeah, you were lucky!
    Well, GL ingame bro.

SHANNARA Senior Member

Sorry for your loss.

Trade Mod's will save lifes...i mean save headaches.

Sorry for your loss.

Trade Mod's will save lifes...i mean save headaches.[/b]
    trade mod`s dont support $ trades bro!

Kyle transfer some items on Dupewar's account,we sold it.After that topic about him,scamming Maximus,Duep changed pw and he couldn't log in on anymore.But,there was like 10gbs which belongs to him.Since he couldn't get to Dupewar he constantly pming me about those gbs,i talked to Dupe and i gave it to him,if u made that topic earlier i would give it to u.Sorry for ur loss :mellow:

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

sry to hear this but thats the reason why i allways do it this way when i sell coins

1.receive money via WU
    2. trade guy

Np, not a big deal! :P

@ Fridulin - Yeah, I'm used to do it this way aswell.. But since he was supposed to send me $400, he wanted something in advance, which actually is understandable.

But well.. I still have 23GBs, Eagle Eye +8 and Glacier Erenion +8 @ Girakon if any1 wanna buy ^^

UPDATED - With ingame screenshots!

Kyle transfer some items on Dupewar's account,we sold it.After that topic about him,scamming Maximus,Duep changed pw and he couldn't log in on anymore.But,there was like 10gbs which belongs to him.Since he couldn't get to Dupewar he constantly pming me about those gbs,i talked to Dupe and i gave it to him,if u made that topic earlier i would give it to u.Sorry for ur loss :mellow:[/b]

true if i had seen this topic befor, i had gived you the 10gbs and not him back!

shit happens bro, but somethink like this will everytime happen in this game!

also 2 times happend to me!

I wish you more luck in the other trades

Arthurios

I dont know you, being scammed sucks but I just wanted to say : Damn your graphic card really sucks sell those items and buy a new card/pc

I dont know you, being scammed sucks but I just wanted to say : Damn your graphic card really sucks sell those items and buy a new card/pc [/b]
    Thanks man..

Haha lmao, I agree with you! :lol:

Sizzla

hes on my blocked list and hes owner of TankMeBabashoper coz i was in AttentionPlease clan with Straton.

Banned

Upload your MSN logs, its much easier to read and its REALLY easy to edit copy/pasted log.

Upload your MSN logs, its much easier to read and its REALLY easy to edit copy/pasted log.[/b]
    UPDATED - With MSN log files!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast