Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

warning about this guy

This is a discussion on warning about this guy within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dude u are so dumb you have no knowledge of history and of the world In Turkey are enough terrorist ...
Page: 3

Banned

Dude u are so dumb you have no knowledge of history and of the world

In Turkey are enough terrorist who take bombs in any buildings and so on or attacking military zones

mostly kurds or arabs doing it but we not going to syria or to kurdish territory and bomb out the civil ppl same like israel to palastinian !!!!

Turkey searching the organisation and not killing innocent people thats the different and thats the reason why we have sucess !

btw Ottomans rescued alot jews from europe where there was a religious persecution

Jews can never talk shit about Turks they can only be thankful but the most aren't cuz we are muslim[/b]
    oh nice turks killing turks? thats what u say?

hmm nice h34r:

AND YOU CALL ME STUPID?!

YOU THINK THAT WE ARE ATTACKING THEM FOR THEIRE FUCKING LAND???

3 OR 4 YEARS AGO WE GAVE THEM LAND THAT OUR CITIZEN LIVED AT!

AND AFTER THAT THEY KEPT SHOTING ON US, AND SENT THEIRE STUPID SUICIDE BOMBERS!

SO NOW FINALY ISRAEL SAY ENOUGH AND DOING SOME THING TO STOP IT

and u r muslim, i don't expect you to understand israel or love israel coz u r influenced from the rest of the muslim and El Jazira

P.S: if u r the boy in ur photo u look like a faggot

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

1.show me where i said somthing about turks
    2.go suck ur mother balls
    3..hahha we stole the cuntry? they try to kill for it
    4.8 years of 30 kazams every day=much more then 900 deats
    5.go suck ur mother ass also[/b]
    look in to cheaters section again and u will see and I not show you your own posts are u dumb to remember your own posts?

I never talked about your mother but I think u have a poor conservative backwoods family

and of course this country is stolen how long it exist maybe 50-60 years and it was before nearly 1000 years in ottoman-Empire hands?

Get a life and go to school

oh nice turks killing turks? thats what u say?

hmm nice h34r:

AND YOU CALL ME STUPID?!

YOU THINK THAT WE ARE ATTACKING THEM FOR THEIRE FUCKING LAND???

3 OR 4 YEARS AGO WE GAVE THEM LAND THAT OUR CITIZEN LIVED AT!

AND AFTER THAT THEY KEPT SHOTING ON US, AND SENT THEIRE STUPID SUICIDE BOMBERS!

SO NOW FINALY ISRAEL SAY ENOUGH AND DOING SOME THING TO STOP IT

and u r muslim, i don't expect you to understand israel or love israel coz u r influenced from the rest of the muslim and El Jazira[/b]
    Turks killing terrorist PKK ... PKK = Terrorist Kurdish organisation

but we like the kurds we only hate this organisation, we not punish every kurd because a organisation with 1000 kurds attacking turkish teritory with bombs

ok tell me one point who was the owner before jews got israel? I know who it was Ottoman Empire but few years after fall of otoman empire United Kingdom got

the teritory but the pint is that palastinian was everytime the owner of this country , jews only live a period there also the palastinian was jews too before they

changed to islam... changing to islam mean lost country? where's the sense ?

of course I'm muslim but I'm not conservative , Me and my country are cosmopolitan and we are proud for this in our country live muslim christs and jews

we tolerate everybody but we hate when other countries are racists u understand me?

Banned

You guys do realize its a gamingforum and your conversation is totally inappropriate to this thread?

Banned

Turks killing terrorist PKK ... PKK = Terrorist Kurdish organisation

but we like the kurds we only hate this organisation, we not punish every kurd because a organisation with 1000 kurds attacking turkish teritory with bombs
    ok tell me one point who was the owner before jews got israel? I know who it was Ottoman Empire but few years after fall of otoman empire United Kingdom got

the teritory but the pint is that palastinian was everytime the owner of this country , jews only live a period there also the palastinian was jews too before they

changed to islam... changing to islam mean lost country? where's the sense ?

of course I'm muslim but I'm not conservative , Me and my country are cosmopolitan and we are proud for this in our country live muslim christs and jews

we tolerate everybody but we hate when other countries are racists u understand me?[/b]
    read the big words

u think that israel hate the palasians? HELL NO

we hate the hamas ppl (a terrorist orgaisation) which bomb israel

exactlly like you, the turks.

we even give electric, waters , food to gaza's citizens

BUT the citizens die because that they let the terroris organisation take control (not that we try to kill them)

for example few days ago israel air force bombed a shool, but the HAMAS which are palastian terrorists shoted kazam from THIS SCHOOL while there were citizens

how can u blame israel for "killing" those ppl? look what they do, hide behind poor ppl who done nothing to kill us

Banned

Who cares about Palestine? Who cares about Israel? Who cares about Germany? Who cares about the U.S.? Razor if you can show me that the email you talked with is Hypnotize i will read the MSN logs, but you will have to show a screenshot of them because i do not read copy/pasted logs.

Also, if i see this non-sense going on in another topic i will give out some very nice vacations.

Banned

Opening this topic, just did a little simple IP check and on my second result i found out that Hypnotize = UnderMyDick That account has almost same email as Hypnotize so it was very easy for me to determine that they are the same people. So Hypnotize is banned for avoiding a ban. Cheers this topic is resolved now.

Little archer Senior Member

at first: That is wrong msn, im friend with Hypnotize / Idan, and he told you his msn...second of all just cause your from/not from germany you can still be a nazi..., and DONT ALWAYS TRUST THE FUCKING NEWS!, maybe the news is on palestines side? then you only know that side of the story... i trust some in the news and trying to find the rest of the fact myself, non deserve to die mate... not even you...
    and you should not treat isrealian people like crap dude, do you think they are thinking its fun that its war? have you been in a war yourself? if not dont say anything...
    i wont say anything cause i dont know who started it and who is worse and killed most people, i just want it to stop...
    i hope you also think so[/b]

hope this is clear for urself

edit: thx vandy

Opening this topic, just did a little simple IP check and on my second result i found out that Hypnotize = UnderMyDick That account has almost same email as Hypnotize so it was very easy for me to determine that they are the same people. So Hypnotize is banned for avoiding a ban. Cheers this topic is resolved now.[/b]
    bro btw ko4lmylife and Hypnotize are the same guys too ip check plz

fact is he is a fuckin' scammer who wanted to hide his orginal account to scam some ppl

hey, jews never change. they always been assholes and they will be forever
    and thats a Fact.

Banned

and thats a Fact.[/b]
    12 day vacation, bye.

nutsackatak1

and thats a Fact.[/b]
    ban hammer this guy ^^

EDIT: Didn't see your post before me Vand, nice job. As someone who looks like a Jew, I found that quite offensive.

Banned

bro btw ko4lmylife and Hypnotize are the same guys too ip check plz

fact is he is a fuckin' scammer who wanted to hide his orginal account to scam some ppl[/b]
    u think that im retarded like you?

if i was hypnotiz why the fuck should i reply to my own replays?

brain pls

and thats a Fact.[/b]
    go die

12 day vacation, bye.[/b]
    thnx

read the big words

u think that israel hate the palasians? HELL NO

we hate the hamas ppl (a terrorist orgaisation) which bomb israel

exactlly like you, the turks.

we even give electric, waters , food to gaza's citizens

BUT the citizens die because that they let the terroris organisation take control (not that we try to kill them)

for example few days ago israel air force bombed a shool, but the HAMAS which are palastian terrorists shoted kazam from THIS SCHOOL while there were citizens

how can u blame israel for "killing" those ppl? look what they do, hide behind poor ppl who done nothing to kill us[/b]
    yes like the mosque that is bombed
    ore the hospital
    ore even a un cargo truk full aid???? <--- from this also rockets where launched?

com on

whenever isreal invades they dont take out hamas they take out civilians because they woudlnt have reason to go in from time to time

Arthurios

Lev0, its or not ore an ore is a kind of metal or something. A lot of Dutch people are writing this wrong, even I did that but a friend told me 1 year ago that an ore is a metal like I said and each time I remember that and thatswhy I am not writing it wrong anymore

Anyway I said in another topic that this discussion about Israel/Gaza/Palestine etc is a discussion with no winners because everyone has there own view of it. So lets stop with it because this is a game forum and with us having a discussion about it wont help the people over there who need help.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast