Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

warning about this guy

This is a discussion on warning about this guy within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why do you guys even mess with those israeli scammers? It's been proofed, just let this fuckers get a ban.....
Page: 4

Uzu

Why do you guys even mess with those israeli scammers?

It's been proofed, just let this fuckers get a ban..

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

u think that im retarded like you?

if i was hypnotiz why the fuck should i reply to my own replays?

brain pls
    go die
    thnx[/b]
    Me retarded? who is here the scammer me or you? stfu go die from a kazam rocket

israeli SCAMMER !!! everything is proof'd u are a fucking scammer

Banned Senior Member

Me retarded? who is here the scammer me or you? stfu go die from a kazam rocket

israeli SCAMMER !!! everything is proof'd u are a fucking scammer[/b]
    they arent the same person dude :unsure: :mellow:

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Where I live (Toronto) you could clearly see that every Jewish person is a selfish self-minded person and will do anything for his/her own gain... so I wouldn't be surprised if this guy scammed even for 300m on C-west, cause that is about 35-40$ if i'm not wrong.

As for the Israel Palestine situation, in the past few years (forgot the exact number) 40,000 Palestinians died while 400 Jewish died... compare the numbers... that's like in WW2 when the Nazis massacred the Jews. THE POINT IS, you guys are as bad as Nazis were back then, and by the look of it, you are proud of it, fucking pathetic.

Banned Senior Member

Where I live (Toronto) you could clearly see that every Jewish person is a selfish self-minded person and will do anything for his/her own gain... so I wouldn't be surprised if this guy scammed even for 300m on C-west, cause that is about 35-40$ if i'm not wrong.

As for the Israel Palestine situation, in the past few years (forgot the exact number) 40,000 Palestinians died while 400 Jewish died... compare the numbers... that's like in WW2 when the Nazis massacred the Jews. THE POINT IS, you guys are as bad as Nazis were back then, and by the look of it, you are proud of it, fucking pathetic.[/b]
    it was on logos i think so its only 15usd~ but when i talk to him on msn he says its not him, he would have told me cause we have been friends for a long time, so im still trying to deny that he scammed him, cause i havent see a really good proof yet :unsure:

Banned

Who ever talked about the Israeli/Palestine/Nazi stuff has been suspended for 10 days, now Drunken kol is not hyp so stop the flaming or you will be next.

Little archer Senior Member

it was on logos i think so its only 15usd~ but when i talk to him on msn he says its not him, he would have told me cause we have been friends for a long time, so im still trying to deny that he scammed him, cause i havent see a really good proof yet :unsure:[/b]
    look they r the same ppl, i already posted a proof on teh 2nd page.

bigbadbitch@gmail = hypnotize.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Who ever talked about the Israeli/Palestine/Nazi stuff has been suspended for 10 days, now Drunken kol is not hyp so stop the flaming or you will be next.[/b]
    ok but I'm wondering why you never ban ppl when they open threads abou turks and talking shit? Is it not the same ?

just be fair

Banned

As for the Israel Palestine situation, in the past few years (forgot the exact number) 40,000 Palestinians died while 400 Jewish died... compare the numbers... that's like in WW2 when the Nazis massacred the Jews. THE POINT IS, you guys are as bad as Nazis were back then, and by the look of it, you are proud of it, fucking pathetic.[/b]
    shut the fuck up ok?

rofl do every thing for money..

haha

I CAN BUY YOUR MOM RETARD

you want photo of my house?

of the pool?

of the BMW?

shut up retard

and drunk yes you are retard TURK

you think that we are the same persons? then u r retard

first of all im not bored and retard like you, i wont replay to my own replays. lol

and im not scammer

MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS THEARD..

Banned

shut the fuck up ok?

rofl do every thing for money..

haha

I CAN BUY YOUR MOM RETARD

you want photo of my house?

of the pool?

of the BMW?

shut up retard
    and drunk yes you are retard TURK

you think that we are the same persons? then u r retard

first of all im not bored and retard like you, i wont replay to my own replays. lol

and im not scammer
    MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS THEARD..[/b]
    I will lock this topic and suspend you for 10 days for flaming. Cheers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234