Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[email protected] aka FLORIAN = SCAMMER LIAR AND RETARD

This is a discussion on [email protected] aka FLORIAN = SCAMMER LIAR AND RETARD within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well im startign thsi topic so no1 else can get scamm by this damn kid. All started about 1 month ...
Page: 1

Default [email protected] aka FLORIAN = SCAMMER LIAR AND RETARD

Well im startign thsi topic so no1 else can get scamm by this damn kid. All started about 1 month ago when i made a post here looking for sharer/sharers for my accounts on manes server

looking for sharer/s MANES server Mage 80 Warrior 81 Priest 78 pm me

This guy [email protected] added me on msn and ask me to play warrior by that tiem i was sharing with smogxd so i tol him i can let u play my mage . So all was good and he kept bothering me to play warrior, so I gave him info after 2 days the accoutn got blocked i got it back and it got blocked for a second time. He convinved me that smoxg was cheating ( florian was playing mage and did not got blocked) . I let him play warrior because he said he could get any item form a GM liek cs +0 and +9 items and +3 uniques . So i let go smoxd ( he actually bought IB AND PE+ 1) and changed pass and let onyl thug ko play the account. Since I was busy with school i could not log in game nor msn and today he sent me an e mail saying he bought +9 shells and +0 cs and soem1 dced him and too his ms and dvled warriro form 81 to 79 ( gay ass....)
    He send me 40 usd to buy platinum so he could play the warrior. I Will post screen shot so you all now his paypal account also

Here is the email that I got from him

I AM PISSED‏
    De: thug ko ([email protected])
    Well after Playing Not for 1weak Or Speaking 2 u I logged Warrior Where i bought Chiten Shield 0+ And Shell pauldrond 9+ Pads 9+ Well after 2days i had some bussnis 2 do i logged today Character it was Deleveld to 79 :S Wtf And MY ITEMS ARE GONE :@ So i dunno whats going on icant log char because some1 keeps logging i cant change pw dont now Secret Qoustion i dont now where the fuck u are so if i wont get response in 48 hours i wil report u as a scammer i am sorry iknow nothing no sq no seal nothing I LOST over 700$ now So remember response fast i am PISSED :@ IF U HACKKED ME IF I FIND U WITH UR IP I SWEAR I WIL FUCK U UP :@

I will find msn conversations and post some ss of the warrior . ( funny thing is my side accout na a lvl 78 priest was untouched) All the gbs that he bought and left were gone . HE even reskiled warrior so i cannot use hellblood or schockstun and did pk on mage and did not delevel the account .
    Thinking that he coudl get away . YOU FUKING RETARD I FUKIGN HATE U .DO NOT TRUST THIS ASSHOLE .

P.S thsi guy Nati is posting for him and sayign to pm masive which might me his ko4life account any mod plz bann him
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...reduce-291506/
    Last edited by cachi158; 12-04-2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: adding mroe info

Quote Originally Posted by cachi158 View Post
    Well im startign thsi topic so no1 else can get scamm by this damn kid. All started about 1 month ago when i made a post here looking for sharer/sharers for my accounts on manes server

looking for sharer/s MANES server Mage 80 Warrior 81 Priest 78 pm me

This guy [email protected] added me on msn and ask me to play warrior by that tiem i was sharing with smogxd so i tol him i can let u play my mage . So all was good and he kept bothering me to play warrior, so I gave him info after 2 days the accoutn got blocked i got it back and it got blocked for a second time. He convinved me that smoxg was cheating ( florian was playing mage and did not got blocked) . I let him play warrior because he said he could get any item form a GM liek cs +0 and +9 items and +3 uniques . So i let go smoxd ( he actually bought IB AND PE+ 1) and changed pass and let onyl thug ko play the account. Since I was busy with school i could not log in game nor msn and today he sent me an e mail saying he bought +9 shells and +0 cs and soem1 dced him and too his ms and dvled warriro form 81 to 79 ( gay ass....)
    He send me 40 usd to buy platinum so he could play the warrior. I Will post screen shot so you all now his paypal account also

Here is the email that I got from him

I AM PISSED‏
    De: thug ko ([email protected])
    Well after Playing Not for 1weak Or Speaking 2 u I logged Warrior Where i bought Chiten Shield 0+ And Shell pauldrond 9+ Pads 9+ Well after 2days i had some bussnis 2 do i logged today Character it was Deleveld to 79 :S Wtf And MY ITEMS ARE GONE :@ So i dunno whats going on icant log char because some1 keeps logging i cant change pw dont now Secret Qoustion i dont now where the fuck u are so if i wont get response in 48 hours i wil report u as a scammer i am sorry iknow nothing no sq no seal nothing I LOST over 700$ now So remember response fast i am PISSED :@ IF U HACKKED ME IF I FIND U WITH UR IP I SWEAR I WIL FUCK U UP :@

I will find msn conversations and post some ss of the warrior . ( funny thing is my side accout na a lvl 78 priest was untouched) All the gbs that he bought and left were gone . HE even reskiled warrior so i cannot use hellblood or schockstun and did pk on mage and did not delevel the account .
    Thinking that he coudl get away . YOU FUKING RETARD I FUKIGN HATE U .DO NOT TRUST THIS ASSHOLE .

P.S thsi guy Nati is posting for him and sayign to pm masive which might me his ko4life account any mod plz bann him
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...reduce-291506/
    So ... Lemme Drop it right quick

first of all ................. you sold ur gg sharer or w/e ... ur friend for gm item

second ... u want to have gm item on ur char lmao

but at the end of the dayyyyyy... i believe u

and I have prove to support u .. Florain didnt buy 1 fukin shit to ur char

and he wanted to scamm 700$ of u .. i have ss he told me that in msn

and he wanted to play on sinins he said he will get gm items after 1 month becuz the gm is way bla bla..

but we didnt give him acces becuz hes scammer + i dont trust him + hes liar + I dont like him :P

but he did metion to me he will get 700$

and i still have the logs i will post soon ... logs of the 700$ and logs that he didnt buy 1 shit for ur char

sorry for ur lose bro ;(
    Last edited by HaMaDFtw; 12-04-2009 at 03:23 AM.

PS : Nati and LongStory is known scammers ... they scammed a lvl 77 warrior from a guy named Rashed in C-west ..

Well he was probably mad because i took items that were not mine and gave them to their owners(ii+9 to old friend /sharer)+ ( Smoxd is u see these i got ur ib and pe +1 ) and I told him if he wanted to play he had to gear the warrior . Because school and work I was not able to log until yesterday and everythign was fine btw there was no fuking +9 shells or cs +0 . I logged today and surprise fuking account delevel and saw his stupid e mail.

HaMa
    I need the ur SS plz
    He said he played SInins and Seltun before and got +9 to sell in c west
    Last edited by cachi158; 12-04-2009 at 02:54 AM. Reason: add mre info

Damn i miss it
    There is more proof that this guy is a FUKING LIAR RETARD SCAMMER

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...cammer-291832/

Well he was probably mad because i took items that were not mine and gave them to their owners(ii+9 to old friend /sharer)+ ( Smoxd is u see these i got ur ib and pe +1 ) and I told him if he wanted to play he had to gear the warrior . Because school and work I was not able to log until yesterday and everythign was fine btw there was no fuking +9 shells or cs +0 . I logged today and surprise fuking account delevel and saw his stupid e mail.

HaMa
    I need the ur SS plz
    He said he played SInins and Seltun before and got +9 to sell in c west
    Here is prove :

11/29/2009 8:53:08 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ buraq
    11/29/2009 8:53:10 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ most send me today
    11/29/2009 8:53:11 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ 480$
    11/29/2009 8:53:14 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ 320$ eme 3+
    11/29/2009 8:53:17 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ 160$ left
    11/29/2009 8:53:19 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ i most get today also
    11/29/2009 8:53:22 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ 700$ from other guy

Other Prove that he didnt buy any items from the gm :

11/29/2009 8:53:39 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ i wil buy goldbars so i can buy that
    11/29/2009 8:53:42 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ shell helmet
    11/29/2009 8:53:43 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ 11+Reb
    11/29/2009 8:53:52 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ iin 2months when gm back
    11/29/2009 8:53:54 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ i wil buy rest items
    11/29/2009 8:53:55 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ shel boots
    11/29/2009 8:53:57 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ guantlet
    11/29/2009 8:54:01 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ i wil buy 2x chiten 9+ for dcz
    11/29/2009 8:54:05 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ i may buy second chd 9+
    11/29/2009 8:54:07 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ shard 9+ chd 9+
    11/29/2009 8:54:08 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ sucks
    11/29/2009 8:54:08 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ :P
    11/29/2009 9:16:51 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ sh1t
    11/29/2009 9:16:54 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ 2grls
    11/29/2009 9:16:55 PM thug لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ -rezz?
    11/29/2009 9:23:47 PM لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ thug haha no ty
    11/29/2009 9:23:50 PM لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ thug dont die on sinins
    11/29/2009 9:23:53 PM لو قلت لك قصة حياتي بالابيات كان ادمعت عينك بدل دمعها دم ; \ ! ~ [ ] ’ ... 。❤ thug daniel will change the pw .. and dont try to put one of ur gm item on the char or the password will be changed

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I never liked Florian, not a bit
    He got accused of scamming before, and didn't he took GBs and stuff from Sinins to?

Anyway he sharer on JackTR aswell, nad got kicked off the second we heard we got accussed of scamming.

I don't trust this guy for a bit and I hate his attitude aswell

To bad for you man, guess you found out the hard way

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

This guy tried to scam me aswell..

Talk to Gery? Maybe he will help you to trace him?
    Good luck!

Little archer Senior Member

I let florian play warrior because he said he could get any item form a GM liek cs +0 and +9 items and +3 uniques ./
    and that dude shared with someone in legacy

it all makes sense now

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I am on it, let me do some digging.

To be honest i am not surpriced Nati is involved .

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    and that dude shared with someone in legacy

it all makes sense now
    what legacy gotta do with these?

quik heads up

this "[email protected]" or "SN3AKZ"

is a player on WirezKO also

he is a scammer and im a MOD on wirez i guess he stole my name w.e

not me i kno ill prolly have 2 NC no on c-west bug just say

im SneakZ aka mike look @ my msn / FB

hatay

He told me he was from holland and that he lived in schiedam.

He told me he's never done usd trades even though he supposedly had a rol + 3 and a baal +8

That person looks realy suspicious guys and from what i remember its also a person connected with Sinins char so be aware.
    hatay @ He told me he lives in different city/village in Holland near Amsterdam .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    12-18-2009, 03:35 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-12-2009, 08:10 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    12-12-2009, 02:27 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-05-2009, 12:26 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    12-04-2009, 10:49 PM