Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warning to all Sellers

This is a discussion on Warning to all Sellers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is a high volume of scams going on in this server (Carnac-West), especially ppl from this forum, I just ...
Page: 1

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Default Warning to all Sellers

There is a high volume of scams going on in this server (Carnac-West), especially ppl from this forum, I just wanna suggest that if you are planning on selling out your stuff, than be sure to take Screen Shots of your msn convos you are trading with, and also take SS's of the trade on game, be sure to extract there ign on msn from them, that way when you trade them on game, you can see its the same person from msn so you have proof it was them.

As a seller, you can request the payment from them, usually my main goal is to get there paypal on my msn so basically i can record there msn and paypal together, and than i get them to give me there in game name so when i do the trade on game i have records that, that character is linked with that msn ect.
    Take Screen Shots of the msn and trade on game and you can stop from getting a chargeback.

Its sad how many ppl have already got scammed on this new server, just want more people to be careful when they trade so they dont end up losing there own time and money.

-if you have any other ideas on your way you record your trades, let everyone else know, and pls keep the comments positive

*also be sure to put there name on ko4life on the Search bar, you can find topics about them and all sorts of info on who you are trading with.

Banned

There is a high volume of scams going on in this server, especially ppl from this forum, I just wanna suggest that if you are planning on selling out your stuff, than be sure to take Screen Shots of your msn convos you are trading with, and also take SS's of the trade on game, be sure to extract there ign on msn from them, that way when you trade them on game, you can see its the same person from msn so you have proof it was them.

As a seller, you can request the payment from them, usually my main goal is to get there paypal on my msn so basically i can record there msn and paypal together, and than i get them to give me there in game name so when i do the trade on game i have records that, that character is linked with that msn ect.
    Take Screen Shots of the msn and trade on game and you can stop from getting a chargeback.

Its sad how many ppl have already got scammed on this new server, just want more people to be careful when they trade so they dont end up losing there own time and money.

-if you have any other ideas on your way you record your trades, let everyone else know, and pls keep the comments positive [/b]
    was thinking of writing the same thing , i recently got scammed on this server but i rather not post as it was a tough loss and was 1 of stupidity and ignorance , i suggest the market mod for this section way his oppion being its his responsibilty to watch and monitor this section maybe he can be of some use

I_JuST_OwNed_U

added one more thing, ^^ i forgot that this is another really important step.

dragunmaster

Good idea

Nikleo you always bag undes but why is the clan name still in your sig??

Well we do need a mascot now that I think of it

sexy Owa

bottom line, be paranoid when dealing with USD. it may scare away customers, most of which may be scammers but a fellow legit player should be able to identify that your only protecting yourself. protect yourself the best you can...

pinned the topic

ps : sorry i have been away the past 4 or 5 days, ill be here to help clean the forum of the scammers mentioned above.

Banned

Same i got scammed by a 1 year old registration guy, i writed it on suport section of this forum, no answer, i hope he got bann..

You should allso do this:

If a guy claims to be someone for ko4life, ask them for a PM on ko4life, so you would know that it is infact the same guy who is on your msn, as on ko4life.
    Then you will avoid being scammed from a nick-faker.
    I noticed alot has been scammed cause the person who did it, claimed to be someone else. As result, you will not only be scammed, but allso blacklist the nickname of an innocent gg trader, and smash he´s trustability.

I had a bad experince, cause suddenly i had bad replys from ppl ive never spoken with, claiming that i scammed someone, but finally after like a week, i spoke with the guys who were complaining about me, and found out some guy who were using my old ares account ( i sold it back in january ) Had used my nickname to scam with, and its a pain in the ass to get bad posts for something u didnt do.

You should allso do this:

If a guy claims to be someone for ko4life, ask them for a PM on ko4life, so you would know that it is infact the same guy who is on your msn, as on ko4life.
    Then you will avoid being scammed from a nick-faker.
    I noticed alot has been scammed cause the person who did it, claimed to be someone else. As result, you will not only be scammed, but allso blacklist the nickname of an innocent gg trader, and smash he´s trustability.

I had a bad experince, cause suddenly i had bad replys from ppl ive never spoken with, claiming that i scammed someone, but finally after like a week, i spoke with the guys who were complaining about me, and found out some guy who were using my old ares account ( i sold it back in january ) Had used my nickname to scam with, and its a pain in the ass to get bad posts for something u didnt do.[/b]
    thats stupid that people scam people with paypal it makes us legit paypal peps look bad freaking scamers think there slick phh <_<

magicmonkey88

thats stupid that people scam people with paypal it makes us legit paypal peps look bad freaking scamers think there slick phh <_<[/b]
    who said anything about paypal ?

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

who said anything about paypal ?[/b]
    Darkcith did?

lol

Reme

Well if i record and print and i get scammed or something k2 or anything else wont help me..
    Like i get my stuff back or something or do they?

Cygnus

i was scammed by paypal -.- some guy paid me for 10 gbs and he just opened dispute after delivery that sucks -.- (he won also omfg...)

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    i was scammed by paypal -.- some guy paid me for 10 gbs and he just opened dispute after delivery that sucks -.- (he won also omfg...)
    and that guy sounds very the same as ZeIdA ,

same BS he done to me on the past, be careful from that fool, i know he is in carnac west. and hopefully trying to scamm another person .

Quote Originally Posted by Colmillo_Blanco View Post
    and that guy sounds very the same as ZeIdA ,

same BS he done to me on the past, be careful from that fool, i know he is in carnac west. and hopefully trying to scamm another person .
    where is the NOT

ZiS

Default one important question =)

what i g2 do to make a thread ??
    when i try make one , that says that im not abble to make it...
    what should i do ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast