WARNING - do not go afk in cz human base (Ares)

This is a discussion on WARNING - do not go afk in cz human base (Ares) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some cheater named IIIstopIII or lllstoplll is able to inflict continual 100 - 150 HP damage per second. If you ...
Page: 1

Shane1911

Some cheater named IIIstopIII or lllstoplll is able to inflict continual 100 - 150 HP damage per second. If you are sitting afk human base, he WILL get you. Several dead on the ground right now...

Pathetic, this lack of action on K2's part...

SillyHo

On Ares generally not safe either side to go AFK in cz. Factor, PATurks, Underground will bomb you if you are orc, Micha or I will get you if you are human.

cheaters or no cheaters theres never safe to afk in cz -.-

Unr4ted

cheaters or no cheaters theres never safe to afk in cz -.-[/b]
    so true, the chance of nova town or spike town

Shane1911

Yeah, but this guy started hitting me when he was well away from human base - and the damage never stopped. I had to exit to elmo to get it to stop...

Yeah, but this guy started hitting me when he was well away from human base - and the damage never stopped. I had to exit to elmo to get it to stop...[/b]
    There was a topic somewhere that said if you take your pauldron off and then put it back on it will stop the damage.