Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

WARNING: "Lina" aka "Kitty"

This is a discussion on WARNING: "Lina" aka "Kitty" within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not really a cheater or hacker, nor a scammer. Just a scumbag to stay away from.. I was selling a ...
Page: 1

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Exclamation WARNING: "Lina" aka "Kitty"

Not really a cheater or hacker, nor a scammer. Just a scumbag to stay away from..

I was selling a lvl 82 priest for USD. The price was $200. Well, this scumbag messaged me asking me to seal it into a ring. I agreed and I even purchased the ring myself.

I sealed the priest and told this scumbag to send me $200 and THEN would I trade the CR. My topic clearly stated that I would NOT go first, whatsoever. I also have alot of vouchers and I have done lots of trades both in the past and also recently.

Well, this scumbag didn't like the fact to hand me the money first. I told this scumbag that I could bring vouchers that would vouch for me. I also told this scumbag to pm every single member that's in my sig in the "GG Traders". But obviously that wasn't accepted either..

Then this scumbag told me that I could have half the money before the trade and the rest after the CR would have been traded. I did agree on this, but I asked for this scumbag's full information (such as full name, address and phone number. Since we both live in Sweden). This scumbag didn't agree on that.

So I said: "Well, then bring some GG vouchers and I will trade you the CR first". This scumbag didn't want to bring any vouchers. Why I don't know, but probably because there are no vouchers due to no trades or because this scumbag is indeed a stinky scammer.

Well, since this scumbag didn't want to go first, neither message my vouchers nor bring any vouchers.. I canceled the whole trade and said I was gonna sell it to someone else.

I logged into the game and noticed a warrior named "Kitty" that was buying a 80+ priest in CR. Well, I PM'd the warrior and offered my priest. The warrior didn't want to go first, he wanted the CR before paying. Of course I did not accept that so I just ignored him.

Finally I sold my priest to another guy and when I did, I PM'd this warrior again and told him that the priest now was sold for $200. He didn't reply.

So I was standing in moradon merchanting some items and I noticed that I got DC. I tried to relog but got the message that my account was blocked.

Then I took a closer look at this ko4life member "Lina" and found out that one of his/her topics were named "Buying Priest level 80+ * CYPHER RING ONLY*" and that the topic was created 18th of feb. Coincidence? I don't think so..

So basically this ko4life member "Lina" aka "Kitty" got pissed at me for not selling him/her the priest. In return, this scumbag reported me for selling items for USD and now my account is blocked. Lost ~$400 worth of items.

I don't care about the money, but this behaviour is really disgusting. Totally stabbed in the back.

I know that it's against the TOS to sell items for USD and I'm not trying to justify me selling items for USD. But this scumbag is a real low-lifer. Reporting people for selling items for USD.

All I can say is; Stay away from this scumbag and never trade with him/her.

Awesome, can I tell you my story then?

I searched for topics that had Priest in their title, found a few and PM'd them, you where one of them of cource.
    Sorry but I cant really remember everyone or what they, or you, have written in their topic or what "special needs" that was required.

We almost had a deal and I asked for the item first, you refused. Okay fine for me, lets meet in the middle then, I will pay half first, you send me
    the item and I pay you the rest. You refused again saying I was fishy and didnt have any vouchers. I PM'd you again saying that Okay
    if you change your mind you can PM me and we'll try to make a new deal. Under that message I gave you a link to previous sales i've made. "http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f84/s-gbs-301562/"

And that was it. Now you are getting mad at me because your account got banned today. As everyone say's, NTT totally ignores reports or it will take weeks.
    We didnt talk a week ago, we talked today few hours ago. It doesnt even make any sense, and you wrote in your topic that you sold your character to someone, not to me.

All PM's are saved in my message box if any administrator wants to verify.
    Last edited by Lina; 02-19-2013 at 03:45 PM. Reason: sense*, removed my smiley because he doesnt deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    Awesome, can I tell you my story then?

I searched for topics that had Priest in their title, found a few and PM'd them, you where one of them of cource.
    Sorry but I cant really remember everyone or what they, or you, have written in their topic or what "special needs" that was required.

We almost had a deal and I asked for the item first, you refused. Okay fine for me, lets meet in the middle then, I will pay half first, you send me
    the item and I pay you the rest. You refused again saying I was fishy and didnt have any vouchers. I PM'd you again saying that Okay
    if you change your mind you can PM me and we'll try to make a new deal. Under that message I gave you a link to previous sales i've made. "http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f84/s-gbs-301562/"

And that was it. Now you are getting mad at me because your account got banned today. As everyone say's, NTT totally ignores reports or it will take weeks.
    We didnt talk a week ago, we talked today few hours ago. It doesnt even make any sense, and you wrote in your topic that you sold your character to someone, not to me.

As I said, this makes no sense at all?? =D

All PM's are saved in my message box if any administrator wants to verify.
    Oh, you expect that topic "S> GB's" to be enough? That topic provides no vouchers whatsoever and last post in that topic was made 07-11-2010, 08:41 PM. Almost three years ago. Do you really expect me trusting you because of trades you did almost three years ago? Comman..

We all know that if someone sells something, the seller always gets the payment first before trading. If you would sell your iPad in real life, would you ship it away before receiving the money? I don't think so. Same applies here.

GMs were on for the last few hours. You could easily report me and since they were on, they would take action immediately due to your report. Obviously they did.

Same here, got all PM's saved. All our PM's are in swedish though.

But I'm not saying that this.. thing (what are you? a man or a woman?) is a scammer nor a hacker. SHe did nothing illegal at all. SHe just acted like a jackass and stabbed me in the back.

Anyway, I sent a ticket but I'm not expecting any answer at all so I better leave this game now. Finally I'm free from this bondage!

GL and HF all. Just beware of this "Lina"..

Edit; Also, I told you that I had LOTS of vouchers and you can see in my sig that I've done lots of trades. I told you I would bring vouchers, but you declined. May I ask why?

While we're at it, why did you ask me not to put you in my "GG Traders" -list? Why wouldn't anyone wanna be known as a legit trader? It just sounds too fishy..

Little archer Senior Member

If reporting for babashopping actually did anything 1 out of 200000 times, I would have taken the sweet time to get the entire bad family clan banned.

But nothing ever happens.
    Luis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    If reporting for babashopping actually did anything 1 out of 200000 times, I would have taken the sweet time to get the entire bad family clan banned.

But nothing ever happens.
    PM "Lina" and ask for the "secret move".

Me, contact with GM's? That is highly doubtful. I can assure you that if I do any trades here it will go just as smoothly as it did "three years ago".

you really like this word ''scumbag''

Warning: The following three posters are scammers; I don't have proof but here's a great story filled with slander and unconvincing rhetoric.

Also, not to to the extent of a vouch, but I have traded with Lina in the past and to my knowledge things went smoothly. Keep in mind I'm probably top 3 in amount of trades done on this forum.

edit: Sorry for your loss; though I seriously doubt that Lina has GM connections.
    Last edited by thing; 02-19-2013 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Warning: The following three posters are scammers; I don't have proof but here's a great story filled with slander and unconvincing rhetoric.

Also, not to to the extent of a vouch, but I have traded with Lina in the past and to my knowledge things went smoothly. Keep in mind I'm probably top 3 in amount of trades done on this forum.

thing is a hacker!.. I don't have vouch of evidence but his nickname is fishy! and also when i was trying to sell a wood staff+1 he jumped it saying he wants to buy it.. i told him 50gbs and he refused omg! next think i know is i woke up

too sad your gg acc got blocked rol+1,lb+1,sse+1, and krowaz set 7 lost ;/.
    The only plus is that you not get blocked acc with all items + char.
    LOL they blocked/banned ppls who sell chars but gold farmers/koxpers play for best.

the topic in question does provide vouchers the names are in the post..just pointing that out jeje

o and gm connects is possible.. i got some accs unban in the past.. was in k2/g1 era tho

Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    too sad your gg acc got blocked rol+1,lb+1,sse+1, and krowaz set 7 lost ;/.
    The only plus is that you not get blocked acc with all items + char.
    LOL they blocked/banned ppls who sell chars but gold farmers/koxpers play for best.
    Yeah, I'm glad that I managed to sell most of my items before it was blocked.

Exactly, GMs should take action against chinese goldfarmers and koxpers instead of going after LEGIT people who wants to get their money back by selling the items for USD..

But still I wonder; Why did "Lina" ask me NOT to include her/him in my "GG Traders" -list? Why wouldn't anyone wanna be known as a trusted trader? That just doesn't make any sense. This "Lina" sure is a wolf in sheep's clothing..

I don't want to be in a "GG bro traded trusted list yeah yeah cool", it's just silly. I request this on every trade I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    I don't want to be in a "GG bro traded trusted list yeah yeah cool", it's just silly. I request this on every trade I do.
    You don't want to be in one because you know that you're not "GG".
    Your conscience won't let you be known as "GG" because you are full of BS..

I don't have a list with dollar payments, and my account is just fine. How about yours.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast