Warning - Scammer on Ares

This is a discussion on Warning - Scammer on Ares within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A priest named M0rtality on Ares joined my clan Ruthless recently. Became friends with many of the people in the ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

A priest named M0rtality on Ares joined my clan Ruthless recently. Became friends with many of the people in the clan and ally maybe a little too close with some... Eventually after showing so much effort, people began to trust him, even though he just joined the clan. M0RTALITY became a scammer. He robbed ROBSTONE830's items [all], some of 4garfield's items, and he has MoJaK's information but nothing known to be stolen, YET.

ROBSTONE830
    Totamic Spear +8
    Raptor +3 Rebirth
    Graham +3 Rebirth
    Warrior Pendent +0
    Diamond Ring +0
    Warrior Earring +0
    Burned Personal Shield

4garfield
    Just a few gb's and most of unsealed items nothing too much...

MoJaK
    Pending

I wrote this topic in General Chat because when I search "scammer" on search bar, all categories were on GC and I couldn't find any names of scammers on Cheater's section. Name Change Scroll is disabled at this time, and M0RTALITY is still easy to be found...

Sorry to hear that. I just joined ruthless also and its sad thing like this happens in the clan.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Thanks for moving my topic.

black cgow?

knux

damn shit scammer and fack this man zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

flamthrow

Fucking turd he was in our expansion hope you find a way to get this kid banned. Sorry to hear it happened to you... Guess he saw that with us he wasnt getting anywhere and fucked off. He actually asked if he cud have my info...

Banned

mortality ninja looted as party leader of EW and made up a lie about how party disbanded
    i was PL at EW and he whined like a little bitch because i wouldnt party him over the turk priest i had
    turk priest 1) had 70 quest sheild
    mortality 1) had some kite sheild
    turk priest 2) had higher lvl
    mortality 2) only lvl 70

this was when turks was dc'ing a few weeks ago non stop. he bitch at me inv me i dont dc and shit like that but when turk dc party = disband

look in clan section ( angelic - flippinsweet ) and you will see what i posted

FlippinSweeT

ya he left our clan (angelic/symbiosis) on bad terms, so i told him to fuck off and don't ever ask for clan again.