Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

WARNING! Teki scamming? Upload proof here!

This is a discussion on WARNING! Teki scamming? Upload proof here! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't have any proof about him scamming EE +9, but OrcBanditLeader was spamming mora yesterday about it. Then he ...
Page: 1

Default WARNING! Teki scamming? Upload proof here!

I don't have any proof about him scamming EE +9, but OrcBanditLeader was spamming mora yesterday about it. Then he tried to buy IN +0 from me via Moneybookers and wanted me to go first he also said it was "too laggy" to sit and talk in mora town and wanted to go arena (because people was spamming in mora town that he is a scammer).
    Anyway, today he pmed me here on ko4 with a new account. I think he is selling the same account as Eternity if Im not mistaken?

Last edited by NyppaN; 03-12-2013 at 07:30 AM.

if he says hs evan aloosh u can add this to all the dozens of other topics in the hall of shame about him..

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    I don't have any proof about him scamming EE +9, but OrcBanditLeader was spamming mora yesterday about it. Then he tried to buy IN +0 from me via Moneybookers and wanted me to go first he also said it was "too laggy" to sit and talk in mora town and wanted to go arena (because people was spamming in mora town that he is a scammer).
    Anyway, today he pmed me here on ko4 with a new account. I think he is selling the same account as Eternity if Im not mistaken?

Eternity was trying to quit long time ago, but no decent offers for his rogue. So this Evans aloosh came with same history and scammed him few days ago.

He tried it with me wanting me to go first for a 350 usd trade ( i was sellin)..so i investigated and hes a scammer/impostor...

i just got scammed... im quitting usko now... For who remember me '' the archer'' ty...

Little archer Senior Member

wow sucks to be scammed sorry for your loss :/

@Eternity: Pro players don't need to remind anyone to "remember" them. You have done that quite a bit in the few posts that you have in these boards. Needless to say, it's very annoying, especially because your gameplay is nothing worth remembering.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wow sucks to be scammed sorry for your loss :/

@Eternity: Pro players don't need to remind anyone to "remember" them. You have done that quite a bit in the few posts that you have in these boards. Needless to say, it's very annoying, especially because your gameplay is nothing worth remembering.
    Razor shut your freaking mouth for once.. I remember you also being freaking owned by a lvl64 archer when you were lvl80.. So you also dont think your the best....
    Teki is a nice dude and he knew how to play archer. You can't play archer like your supposed to play because of the cooldown on arrowshower and multipleshot...

PS. Teki, good luck in real life talk to you later.
    MrsBlueEyezz, StrongOne and Rec7on like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    Razor shut your freaking mouth for once.. I remember you also being freaking owned by a lvl64 archer when you were lvl80..
    Wow lol, it just hit my mind.
    Knight Online ShesGettingNaked.wmv - YouTube
    "Stop using ibex potions"

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Wow lol, it just hit my mind.
    Knight Online ShesGettingNaked.wmv - YouTube
    "Stop using ibex potions"
    Yeah that is the one i mean MrRapist.. Thanks for reminding us . Could not find it fast enough. Haha.

The matchup was fair, so what if he can mash 5/3 in a quicker succession? I doubt that makes him a better player.

And you're very wrong if you think that I care about getting "embarrassed" in a game that I stopped playing more than a year ago, so keep at it, try to troll me. Good luck with that.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

So this "take care gl teki" thread just turned into posting videos and trolling razor.

Dayum razor, I want you to make me that mad xD

Anyways hate how you got scammed mate and fuckyourazor get owndz by a 65 bruz. Amidoingitrite?

Banned Member

This evans aloosh scammed me for 200 usd !

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    So this "take care gl teki" thread just turned into posting videos and trolling razor.

Dayum razor, I want you to make me that mad xD

Anyways hate how you got scammed mate and fuckyourazor get owndz by a 65 bruz. Amidoingitrite?
    Ahhh, so your the one allways kissing Razor his ass, i heard about you. But this is the first time i actually see it happen.. You try to troll everyone yourself.
    And when something happens to razor your there to help him, and try to kiss his ass. Real cute NERDO

You'd be surprised of how many people approve my PoV in these dead forums. Not feeling important though, it really is irrelevant.

I only post for fun, and the problems arise when bitter people like you make these posts a much bigger deal than what they are.

Even though you're the one being extremely verbal about this whole meaningless argument, I'm willing to take bets on who will be the one getting infracted lol

Cheer up, emo boy.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You'd be surprised of how many people approve my PoV in these dead forums. Not feeling important though, it really is irrelevant.

I only post for fun, and the problems arise when bitter people like you make these posts a much bigger deal than what they are.

Even though you're the one being extremely verbal about this whole meaningless argument, I'm willing to take bets on who will be the one getting infracted lol

Cheer up, emo boy.
    No need for me to cheer up bro, verbal???? Where, I am just saying what I think nothing wrong with that, and I didn't lie one word of what I said. Otherwise you should of been banned from this forum for a long time already. And that didn't happen aswell. So I can say what I think aswell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast