Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

watch out for this guy --> Jesper sannum

This is a discussion on watch out for this guy --> Jesper sannum within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol what a idiot this prick goes hes mates with everyone scamming thieving little shit you steal you get called ...
Page: 2

lol what a idiot this prick goes hes mates with everyone scamming thieving little shit you steal you get called out you better accept the consequence

email to his paypal : [email protected]

ps klangzor is the one that scammed my clannie vanhealsing giga+10

How about we leave people's personal information out of this? It's completely irrelevant to the case at hand, especially when no real evidence of any scamming has been provided. Evidence would be greatly appreciated, if you don't care about posting any, then there's no reason to keep this topic open.

trade of +10 giga was given to try item didnt get back name changed his warrior to BabaShooka name he was in our clan was KlangZOR same as gamers4life which he posted with just today on here all the info posted his ip etc was the same matching to AliMarc Clan gordion on mumble where he further scammed 100$, emails then name changed and signed back up to us with a different IP and username under 4Gasmatic told us in application he was moving from the states to norway turns up his teamspeak flag shows Sweden im like WTF, i ask him about it and he goes im near the border but in norway i ip search and guess what same place from Klang Slap bang in stockholm, also match facebook match after digging to forum he signed up on ours i will post his applications that he made on our forums with the information he signed up with : http://s18.postimg.org/px84tb2fd/jasper_sannum.png
    http://s18.postimg.org/kn3620i6h/jasper_sannum1.png

O and sixty has the chargeback he can post an image simply put it this mofo is a real arse and all private servers, and others alike should watch out for him hes just ruthless!

His best comment was "I have a secret identity"

He has more friends than Jack the Ripper

im just letting the community know our clan site has all his information if you dont want to get scammed by him
    Felix likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Tried to get into my clan yesterday, had to poke around a bit in order to cross it with the information provided here and frmtr.
    Thanks for the heads up.

As for his "private information", don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth, I think all the information should be posted here.
    There's nothing to be worried about.

btw, he's also using the nickname "Hiroshima" now.
    Felix likes this.

lol im not worried about that. what is he gonna do file a lawsuit from sweden to U.S because hes a scammer? i really want him to try that haha
    Felix likes this.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Such a fucking scumbag

zzz this guy is lies beyond lies pming yesterday hes gonne give items back it was his sharer dont even open his pms

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    zzz this guy is lies beyond lies pming yesterday hes gonne give items back it was his sharer dont even open his pms

I was PMed last night by Degano, seems like the guy I shared account with known as David, saw a topic about him here at G4L where he was named Reast, in Antolia.
    I had no idea about this, since I tought he was trusted since Alimarc knew this guy (same country too) I am fixing this issue, as I am the only owner and as of responsibillity.
    WNX, you talk too much man, you'll see that you're wrong. If I had known this with solid info it'd been taken care of already, but better late then never.

Also I never said I will "give items back" since its one item thats been stolen here.
    I spoke with the person involved and came to an agreement, so WNX get out and knock ur nonses please.

Check for David Barnư at here.
    I got a confess he scammed a rampage member years back, guess it was revenge again.

So if all you got is trashtalk, which I am sick of, please keep ur fingers in control, thanks.

Banned

I recently said that I will fix issues created by my sharer but I lost the energy to even bother with it.
    Since WNX is targeted me I assume I'll be fine with beein the blacksheep here, easily explained I will let everyone know that WNX just made this happend

I really couldn't care less when people act like this.

Reason why.

I joined their TS3 to talk to VanHelsing about this matter, when WNX noticed that I had joined the TS3 he immieditly started talking trash, like always.
    It resulted in that I got a ban from the TS3 Server, so ok fine, if you wont let me have a chance and be such douche, then its on ur shoulders.

Im outta this forum, and this game.

IMeowinatorZ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klangzor View Post
    Im outta this forum, and this game.
    No, please don't leave...

"scams someone" pretends to be the victim because someone calls him out, quits game, rejoins with another nick name to scam more people, stupid people's logic who actually believe it works... "i was going to fix the situation but because of someone else im not going to bother" you were never going to bother in the first place, you honestly think people are that stupid?.
    iThardy and Felix like this.

Banned

I was honeslty going to sort it out, yes since my sharer fucked things up apparently.
    Just check here at forum who David Brany is, you'll see..

Anyhow, im outta here.
    Goodluck.

IMeowinatorZ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klangzor View Post
    I was honeslty going to sort it out, yes since my sharer fucked things up apparently.
    Just check here at forum who David Brany is, you'll see..

Anyhow, im outta here.
    Goodluck.
    You are full of shit mate, please just leave this forum.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast