Watch out for noob scammers

This is a discussion on Watch out for noob scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well people(mostly turkish kids) are selling for example dual shards for like 11gb each when they are like 13gb So ...
Page: 1

KaChing

Well people(mostly turkish kids) are selling for example dual shards for like 11gb each when they are like 13gb
    So they say they got hacked and their money dissappeared , and those shards are sealed , so they ask u like 5m to unlock it, u give them money they run away ^_^ I know 5m isnt a big deal but its better if u keep it as pot money.
    Its a shame that I fell for it :P
    Flame me if u want I am just warning

Banned

Well people(mostly turkish kids) are selling for example dual shards for like 11gb each when they are like 13gb
    So they say they got hacked and their money dissappeared , and those shards are sealed , so they ask u like 5m to unlock it, u give them money they run away ^_^ I know 5m isnt a big deal but its better if u keep it as pot money.
    Its a shame that I fell for it :P
    Flame me if u want I am just warning [/b]
    XD noobie

Phosgene

lol i actually laughed at this one , i wouldve never come out with this amazing idea xD

qunix

lol
    btw thx