Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

WATCH OUT SalvadorDali

This is a discussion on WATCH OUT SalvadorDali within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This dude is scammmmmmer %100000...
Page: 1

Q8i
    Banned Member

Default WATCH OUT SalvadorDali

This dude is scammmmmmer %100000

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Q8i View Post

We'll see.

Dear Salvador,

I am still waiting for my FT neck and old ROLs you sold to me. You have received the payment 12 hours ago and refuse to make your part of the deal.
    Q8i likes this.

Q8i
    Banned Member

it feels so great to buy a mirrage dagger for only 5 pound and from who from a scammer nice

listen give this dude his items and i give you your mirage dagger back i dont want your dirty md8

he watched too much of that "la casa de papel" tv show,now hes thinkin hes gonna implement it into RL .

whould be nice if you can post some profs of the scam, so any admin can check and ban this guy from the forum.

Bought MD from this guy day or two ago was very smooth not sure who is calling him a scammer

he is very truth worthy

Post pics. His information. You sending $. And your conversation with him

it feels so great to buy a mirrage dagger for only 5 pound and from who from a scammer nice

listen give this dude his items and i give you your mirage dagger back i dont want your dirty md8
    Actually I am not so happy that you even made the topic about this. I was hoping we can sort this out without public shaming of someone.

If you two have some kind of argument about the trade between you that is something that I do not have part in. I am just guy who wanted to buy items and trusted the seller who seemingly has done many deals in this server before.

I made a deal with SalvadorDali about the FT neck and dual old ROL that he is selling. He gave me the email address and I paid him the full amount like 5 minutes after. Yes its not the smartest thing to do but as I said I trusted him and he has obvious history of selling items. I have the whole whatsapp conversation as proof and receipt from PayPal. After I made the payment he went changed his act toward me. Ignoring my messages and then later calling me scammer and thief. I gave him a lot of time and we discussed for long time and the end result did not change. That is the scenario from my part from yesterday to this morning. I have paid him and received zero items in return. That makes me really bad scammer in my mind.

Hopefully we can sort this out without flaming. As i said to Salvador yesterday I am open for any GM or moderator in this forum to check my IP, and the trade history of any character ever logged by me. You wont find the MD +8 on my characters because its the trade between Q8i and SalvadorDali.

Q8i
    Banned Member

the guy made a mistake with me he was talking to some other dude and in the same time he was talking to me about the mirage dagger +8 so he asked to send him 5 pounds and to come to karus gate and thats what i did i sent him 5 pounds and went to karus gate and he traded me.

why am i calling him scammer cause temmeh didnt get his items for 12hrs and other dude im speak with bought from him gold bars and he never gave him

iam happy front of all here i will say im happy to return it for u but u pay 30gbs for that dude u didnt give and you give @temmeh his ft neck and dual rol thats and iam more then happy to trade or you can go to Hall of Shame MR I SELL ITEMS 10000000000000000000000000000000000 xD

Quote Originally Posted by temmeh View Post
    Actually I am not so happy that you even made the topic about this. I was hoping we can sort this out without public shaming of someone.

If you two have some kind of argument about the trade between you that is something that I do not have part in. I am just guy who wanted to buy items and trusted the seller who seemingly has done many deals in this server before.

I made a deal with SalvadorDali about the FT neck and dual old ROL that he is selling. He gave me the email address and I paid him the full amount like 5 minutes after. Yes its not the smartest thing to do but as I said I trusted him and he has obvious history of selling items. I have the whole whatsapp conversation as proof and receipt from PayPal. After I made the payment he went changed his act toward me. Ignoring my messages and then later calling me scammer and thief. I gave him a lot of time and we discussed for long time and the end result did not change. That is the scenario from my part from yesterday to this morning. I have paid him and received zero items in return. That makes me really bad scammer in my mind.

so basically he scammed you and you still hope to get the items, thats what i can understand and thats the reason u dont want this 2 be public

he should have traded you the items right after he got the money in his paypal, why whould you wait so long lol

anyways i hope you can make a chargeback and get ur money back, and make this public so you can warn future buyers

Q8i
    Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by temmeh View Post

Hopefully we can sort this out without flaming. As i said to Salvador yesterday I am open for any GM or moderator in this forum to check my IP, and the trade history of any character ever logged by me. You wont find the MD +8 on my characters because its the trade between Q8i and SalvadorDali.

brother iam really sorry for your lost but next time dont buy items from people who dont have any vouch?

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    so basically he scammed you and you still hope to get the items, thats what i can understand and thats the reason u dont want this 2 be public

he should have traded you the items right after he got the money in his paypal, why whould you wait so long lol

anyways i hope you can make a chargeback and get ur money back, and make this public so you can warn future buyers

You can contact to GM and i have my LOGS checked. I always say that. This is a smear.

Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorDali View Post
    You can contact to GM and i have my LOGS checked. I always say that. This is a smear.
    So you are saying that you have given me the FT neck and old ROLs we agreed to trade?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-14-2023, 02:10 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-11-2023, 04:05 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-28-2023, 10:53 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    03-29-2023, 06:03 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    03-21-2023, 07:54 PM