Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Way To go Honor..

This is a discussion on Way To go Honor.. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then if honor still want onor kick the members of this vid that were luring....
Page: 3

then if honor still want onor kick the members of this vid that were luring.

Robokill

What a childish attitude. <_<

And GG sneaks for resolving that. ^_^[/b]
    thx, I love pissing assholes off

then if honor still want onor kick the members of this vid that were luring.[/b]
    don&#39;t get pissy if your clan can&#39;t keep the bosses. The best clan wins don&#39;t they?

note: I&#39;m not a member of Honor

Banned

having to lure on people for a boss is pathetic as can be, its stupid, thats how you know a clan is noob, isnt honor english clan also? what a disgrace to english language

Banned

having to lure on people for a boss is pathetic as can be, its stupid, thats how you know a clan is noob, isnt honor english clan also? what a disgrace to english language[/b]

agreed , but this is a turkish game .....

note: I&#39;m not a member of Honor[/b]
    thx god

As sneaks said we got it under control but if u would like to keep a 2 page topic of 1 lure out of the 94823430897508925 lures that happened in ko time your just as "pathetic" as you say we are

Banned

Your clan has lured on us quite a few times. I&#39;ve been 4 stoned by 2 priests 2 times on a different TK. I&#39;m sure those members lured those Dark Stones because they were exped by your clan, something people call karma.
    You didn&#39;t quit, I kicked you because you never played, don&#39;t twist shit around since you suck at leveling.
    And you, don&#39;t be such a sorryass since I declined your application to rejoin Honor last month, we&#39;ve outdamaged Fierce on bosses so many times I can&#39;t even count.
    I talked to my members, and anymore videos or screenshots taken of luring will result with the member in question being kicked from the clan.[/b]
    He is bullshitting. He did the same thing in Xigenon.

If you guy don&#39;t know who Sneaky is I will tell you. Sneaky is a person who left Revelation for a 14 year old girl that he met in Tioc vent. He "fell in love" with the girl. (ROFLMAO) When he left Revelation, he also scammed 2x MD +8s which he borrowed from Jarlaxle. He also left the clan right after he got a RE from Revelation. After that, Sneaky stayed in Tioc for a couple of months. But soon, trouble was in the air, and Sneaky and Lanna (the 14 year old girl) e-broke up. (ROFLMAO) Sneaky found another girl that he "fell in love" with. The girl&#39;s name was Raiyne (or "Rai" in Girakon). In order to be with Raiyne, (ROFLMAO) he nation transfered to become Human. In the process, he once again scammed clan items.

He also lured on people doing felankor and 4 stone rezzed them. Ironically, he join the same clan that he 4 stone rezzed after he was kicked from Tioc. I got him kicked from that clan aswell. He threatned to "beat me up" since we both live in Chicago. He hasn&#39;t come through on that, even after me giving him my address.

There is much to this guy, but for the sake of prosperity, I will leave it at that.

Another reject who was kicked from every clan came to Girakon to start over.

pizzaman

who cares? your prob never even had a gf

IjustWantYou

Your clan has lured on us quite a few times. I&#39;ve been 4 stoned by 2 priests 2 times on a different TK. I&#39;m sure those members lured those Dark Stones because they were exped by your clan, something people call karma.
    You didn&#39;t quit, I kicked you because you never played, don&#39;t twist shit around since you suck at leveling.
    And you, don&#39;t be such a sorryass since I declined your application to rejoin Honor last month, we&#39;ve outdamaged Fierce on bosses so many times I can&#39;t even count.
    I talked to my members, and anymore videos or screenshots taken of luring will result with the member in question being kicked from the clan.[/b]
    stfu
    another Honor Noobz

stfu
    another Honor Noobz
    [/b]
    ss of begining of server and his not even in clan anymore but ok

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

block trades next time

thats why ts&#39;s dont work anymore[/b]
    Correction, Cardinal TS works fine, just the rest that dont

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Correction, Cardinal TS works fine, just the rest that dont[/b]
    Come on man, they are called sheriffs not cardinals

Gut shhh dont tell people

Banned

guess so, people stopped playing the game for fun, and now play it as their life [/b]

exactly...how sad

exactly...how sad[/b]

i know so sad

Banned

IJustWantYou we all know´s who started to lure... so stop whining.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast