Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Way to go Honor #2

This is a discussion on Way to go Honor #2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So im playing on a little character named Yatta and me and Skystalker just running around checking bosses and oops ...
Page: 1

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

So im playing on a little character named Yatta and me and Skystalker just running around checking bosses and oops :unsure: we found a TK... so we call our priests.. MrsCanz and Rai show up and we start killing it... and then oops Sneaks tps on Canz and then xDumpStaJuicex and some other Honor members tp on him. Then omg oops they begin to lure quest troll captain and troll captains on us. So then we have a fight to control the TK... we begin attacking again... they lure on us... they begin luring it away... then eventually it gets lured to the guards in town.

Apparently according to Sneaks in pm they had no warriors there and he told me that right as i was standing next to xDumpStaJuicex oops

o and id just like to quote a little something sneaks put on his clan forums

Since we're probably going to be in the top 5 Human clans from now on, if not #1-#2, we need to actually start acting like our clan name states, and not luring mobs on people taking bosses.

KSing a boss is legal, luring on priests and tankers to get them exped is different.

If I see anymore YouTube videos, or screenshots again of members luring mobs, I will kick you from the clan
    and remember your NPs are entwined with the clan now for those that donated[/b]

i think he should kick himself and a few other members of his clan now shouldnt he

long time i havent seen some rly gay stuff like this, and last time it was from turks, now this from english clan...
    like come on, u can be a 11 years old kid but atleast try to not act like a turkish kid plz?
    u guys couldnt ks us, so u decided to lure stuff and when i stopped tanking TK cuz of honors luring/draining stuff u guys lure it town? heh
    u can still say i could careless i have no honor, but change clan name.
    btw dont cry if u get lured by us cuz of this? but if my leader say to not do it,i wont do it. not like u
    EDIT: o canz i though it was them.
    but its a good reason, they would keep luring on us and make us die probly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5uYp1ur7wo

That proves all, wasn't to us, but another clan.
    Anyways, seriously, I gotta say u guys know how to play ye, but luring on ppl, doing that kinda gay shit ur clan does, I'd go get a clan name change scroll buddies.

PS : Chong got things badly, Rai (Fierce Clan Member) lured the TK to town, not us, since we wouldn't let a gayass clan keep luring mobs on us and kill us and probably manage to get the drop after we die. So ye, it was his mistake. And nigga please, Dumsta...ur a funny guy lol

Troy

who, as in a singular person, lured on you guys? i wasnt in game at the time but i remember sneaks say on vent to not lure anything (it was apparent someone was luring)

who, as in a singular person, lured on you guys? i wasnt in game at the time but i remember sneaks say on vent to not lure anything (it was apparent someone was luring)[/b]
    Sneaks was in the party which lured mobs on us. DumpstaJuice provoked or w.e those mobs to us

and its not like if they lured once by mistake bcuz they would forgot that they dont lure anymore, nah they did twice

Troy

i just realized sir_locksley quoted something that was in our clan forum... wtf?

and dumpsta knew not to lure and he still did.. will he get kicked? most likely he won't, but now he wont be getting any boss drop for a long ass time.

this ıs wery bad thing mens lets all kıll us self lutfen :@

this ıs wery bad thing mens lets all kıll us self lutfen :@[/b]
    Nah dude, but you guys running around, not you all but some at least saying you have Honor and shit and then come lure, like guys go ahead KS, most likely everyone does that, but saying that on your forums and then LURING on us, well thats kinda retarded. And as far as I saw you were not there cokecaine or h.e your name is written, but please answer me why do you guys do that when its against your own clan rules?

Troy

it was one fucking person don't fuckin think that everyone lures because of one person lured...

it was one fucking person don't fuckin think that everyone lures because of one person lured...[/b]
    when the clan leader is there and doesnt do shit?
    + its not the first time, by other people?

dude its a fact, honor is now known as lurer and will get lured on.

it was one fucking person don't fuckin think that everyone lures because of one person lured...[/b]
    What about that HQ when supposedly Sneaks said to go lure on us at the beggining of the server. Anyways, I won't bitch on that it was long time ago. And we said HONOR because of that video, because of hour HQ and this TK now. T_r_o_y you weren't there, yes it was just 1 person but your leader did anything to stop him when he was inside that party and he, way better than anyone else knows the clan rules.
    Anways, Honor hasn&#39;t been the only English clan luring around, I won&#39;t call this a clan because that would be wrong, but whoever was on the account of the Leader of Unknown clan lured Apos of Fire on us too. God will you guys ever learn <_<

hey im in honor and ive nvr lured and i nvr will ..a clan cant be blamed for wat 1 person does weve all said not to lure, yet their r some in clan who continue i personaly hate the thought of it as i woudnt like some1 to lure on me

hey im in honor and ive nvr lured and i nvr will ..a clan cant be blamed for wat 1 person does weve all said not to lure yet their r some in clan who continue i personaly hate the thought of it as i woudnt like some1 to lure on me[/b]
    Alright, there we go. No more flaming needed. Just keep an eye on those guys that do lure if your clan rules say they shouldn&#39;t. Just that
    I&#39;ll call it a night BBL

Alright, there we go. No more flaming needed. Just keep an eye on those guys that do lure if your clan rules say they shouldn&#39;t. Just that
    I&#39;ll call it a night BBL[/b]
    goodnight

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast