Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Way to go Honor #2

This is a discussion on Way to go Honor #2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea i always tell that person(no names) not to lure but hes very arogant good night^^...
Page: 2

yea i always tell that person(no names) not to lure but hes very arogant
    good night^^

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i just realized sir_locksley quoted something that was in our clan forum... wtf?

and dumpsta knew not to lure and he still did.. will he get kicked? most likely he won't, but now he wont be getting any boss drop for a long ass time.[/b]
    a friend of mine in Honor atm sent it to me

Banned

bah Sneaks made a rule long time ago, that lurers would be kicked :S

Havent seen any of that thou =(

Why cudnt u guys just be "friends" instead of all that luring?

Rai :wub: Matt :wub: theyre all nice, and i hate to see friends lure on each others -.-

Banned

lure to innocent priests is worst act ever...i know that im priest...

:blink: :blink: :blink:

buffer

yea sucks balls when you cant even kill a talos or tk in snow anymore cuz people lure ds...

I died 5 times trying to kill that tk, but guess what, the turk clan mentality or something kept luring it so it regens, and guess who got the drop? fierce.

Ks is just as bad as luring.

we've outdamaged Fierce on bosses so many times I can't even count.
    I talked to my members, and anymore videos or screenshots taken of luring will result with the member in question being kicked from the clan.[/b]

I died 5 times trying to kill that tk, but guess what, the turk clan mentality or something kept luring it so it regens, and guess who got the drop? fierce.

Ks is just as bad as luring.[/b]

Everyone going bombing insaneo on a boss is one thing... luring is another and i think even your leader seems to agree when he says that you guys ks us all the time in a nonchalant manner. You guys ks us all the time and we ks you guys. Bosses are free for anyone to kill. Realizing you can't kill it and A. Luring on people who are killing it just to be a cunt and B. Luring it to town because you know you can't kill it so whoever does end up killing it completely wastes their time is what is absolutely childish and 'honor'less. We know one person doesn't define a clan but when it happens right in front of your leader it really shows he didn't try to control it or couldn't control it which either way does a pretty decent job of defining a clan.

Boyce

yea its a pretty turkish clan

Banned

theres not any turks in Honor....

jizz

Fuck honor fuck sneaks
    DONE.

Banned

Let me quote myself again

Sneaky has been doing this for a long time. Back in Xigenon, he used to log on his noob priest, lured on people, and 4 stone rezzed them. These were not ordinary players. These were players in the higher brackets, as far as levels were concerned

If tioc forums were still up, I would show you snapshots of how he was bragging about 4 stonning a lvl 75 rogue 6 times in Felankor cave.

This was 12 months prior to "Windwalker and her clanmates" being lured on and "them taking revenge".

Nice excuse there though. 10 points for trying.[/b]
    I say ban them. Sneaky first, the rest of the retards later.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I-la9CckNM
    ^^ Yea thats the best song ever and its how i feel about lurer's in general

On a new server, people in every clan should be able to work for what they get, and not have to worry about others luring and gettin them xp'd (ks'ing is a different story). But i don't think its really the luring here, but the rivalry and hatred fierce and honor have, (I've played ares the whole time so i dont know much about it) but whenever one clan sees another, they will do anything against them. Maybe just maybe we could get along and help each other (considering i have friends in both clans) rather then trying to out beat the other in every little thing. It might just make the game funner, and help each in the long run :S

PS: yatta check you inbox

Helios

nah
    Honor lured monsters to us..
    but spam trade a priester is gay... ( i had trade block on )
    so if i see any death honor members, 4 stone for this noobs -.-
    good luck in this clan

buffer

nah
    Honor lured monsters to us..
    but spam trade a priester is gay... ( i had trade block on )
    so if i see any death honor members, 4 stone for this noobs -.-
    good luck in this clan[/b]
    this is exactly why we lured

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

this is exactly why we lured [/b]
    i dunno... but maybe if u didnt lure we wouldnt feel this way? =/

u had more than enough ppl there to KS it from us anyways u didnt have to lure... i dont exactly care if we lose a drop to u... but u luring on us to get a drop is not right... u can KS BOSSES from us all u want... as long as u get it for doing most damage over us and not for getting us exped

Banned

i havent done anything wrong, so not a 4 stone for me plx XD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast