Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Way to go Honor #2

This is a discussion on Way to go Honor #2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ks is just as bad as luring.[/b] bull shit, if you found a bach bishop or duke in cz and ...
Page: 3

Banned

Ks is just as bad as luring.[/b]
    bull shit, if you found a bach bishop or duke in cz and 1 dude does a r attack on it you would be considerd KS if you took that bach bishop or duke away from him, and i know dam good and well you would NOT let some dude get those kind of boss's when they only done a r dmg to it, fierce got drop because they did more dmg no matter what, if you cant take a boss then dont do them

JustAnother

too many oops's

this is exactly why we lured [/b]

thats the attitude that makes the hate, if u wouldnt lure on us and everyone one on the serv, we wouldnt feel like that, anyways.
    lure on clan like that, soon everyone honor people dead looking for rezz are gonna get 4 stoned by everyone, and youll cry about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I-la9CckNM
    ^^ Yea thats the best song ever and its how i feel about lurer's in general

On a new server, people in every clan should be able to work for what they get, and not have to worry about others luring and gettin them xp'd (ks'ing is a different story). But i don't think its really the luring here, but the rivalry and hatred fierce and honor have, (I've played ares the whole time so i dont know much about it) but whenever one clan sees another, they will do anything against them. Maybe just maybe we could get along and help each other (considering i have friends in both clans) rather then trying to out beat the other in every little thing. It might just make the game funner, and help each in the long run :S

PS: yatta check you inbox[/b]
    Tricksta: Do we lure on you guys? No. Aite? thx
    Ks'ing is different. Do you guys think that every boss has the wordse "Honor Property" written on it? Nah. Everyone can bomb it to get the drop. Ks'ing is one thing, luring...is another.

Robokill

thats the attitude that makes the hate, if u wouldnt lure on us and everyone one on the serv, we wouldnt feel like that, anyways.
    lure on clan like that, soon everyone honor people dead looking for rezz are gonna get 4 stoned by everyone, and youll cry about it?[/b]
    your stupid attitude is only fueling the fire. pls shut up

Tricksta: Do we lure on you guys? No. Aite? thx
    Ks'ing is different. Do you guys think that every boss has the wordse "Honor Property" written on it? Nah. Everyone can bomb it to get the drop. Ks'ing is one thing, luring...is another.[/b]
    I don't think it says "Fierce" on it either does it?

I don't think it says "Fierce" on it either does it?[/b]
    Exactly bro. Go ahead and KS it, but don't lure.

hey im in honor and ive nvr lured and i nvr will ..a clan cant be blamed for wat 1 person does weve all said not to lure, yet their r some in clan who continue i personaly hate the thought of it as i woudnt like some1 to lure on me[/b]
    But its your Clan leader :huh:

@ Moe, I remember seeing those SS somewhere on Ranking.
    @ Honor. Lame.

Now it'll be even more fun to kill them in CZ so ^_^

I don't think it says "Fierce" on it either does it?[/b]
    what i am fueling...fire? im just stating fact that if they lure on everyone everyone will hate them...

buffer

eh, this game is not to make friends, have peace, or play with eachothers dicks like you guys tell us to do...

its a competitive RPG, a game for YOU and YOUR CLAN to build up and become the strongest force in the server. If people didnt lure, or ks, you think people will have fun playing this game? No competition, no hate, no fun.

If your going to be such a pussy and complain about every next clan that lures on you, then do us all a favour and quit the game.

Enjoy life, drink beer, and get laid.

<div class='quotemain'>your stupid attitude is only fueling the fire. pls shut up

NOT saying thaT it was their property. They are saying that if they are killing it, don&#39;t lure on them because you can&#39;t handle someone else killing a boss. Especially a clan leader. A clan leader reflects the whole clan.

"eh, this game is not to make friends, have peace, or play with eachothers dicks like you guys tell us to do...

its a competitive RPG, a game for YOU and YOUR CLAN to build up and become the strongest force in the server. If people didnt lure, or ks, you think people will have fun playing this game? No competition, no hate, no fun.

If your going to be such a pussy and complain about every next clan that lures on you, then do us all a favour and quit the game.

Enjoy life, drink beer, and get laid. "

The thing is, competition makes enemies, and also friends. The thing that you forgot in this is that lruing on someone is against tos. KSING is not, cause according to k2, you can&#39;t "ks" a boss. Most damage gets the box. PERIOD. He&#39;s not being a pussy. But next time when they lure on you, and you get xped and lose a boss which could have dropped a nice item, don&#39;t come crying to anyone, because no one will pity you. Treat people how you would like to be treated. This game is meant for fun and friends, as well as competition. Learn to be fair and your clan name might have a nice ring to it.

eh, this game is not to make friends, have peace, or play with eachothers dicks like you guys tell us to do...

Enjoy life, drink beer, and get laid.[/b]
    this game is to make fun not to smash on your comp cuz u got exped by some fucking idiots while tanking.
    its against TOS isnt it? (im not sure bout it)

Enjoy life, drink beer, and get laid.[/b]
    this game is to make fun not to smash on your comp cuz u got exped by some fucking idiots while tanking.
    its against TOS isnt it? (im not sure bout it)

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Damn so much drama doo doo heads
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I-la9CckNM (best song ever)

But i agree, luring is gay as shit, but not much anyone can do about it :S

Besides. Feirce is my homOies.!

Robokill

what i am fueling...fire? im just stating fact that if they lure on everyone everyone will hate them...[/b]
    no you also stated that you&#39;d 4 stone them as revenge, only causing the hostility to continue(aka 4 stone = fuel, hostility = fire)

That&#39;s not the point. The point is they found it before you. So they decided to kill it. had you ksed it, it would have been fine. They are NOT saying thaT it was their property. They are saying that if they are killing it, don&#39;t lure on them because you can&#39;t handle someone else killing a boss. Especially a clan leader. A clan leader reflects the whole clan.

"eh, this game is not to make friends, have peace, or play with eachothers dicks like you guys tell us to do...

Enjoy life, drink beer, and get laid. "

The thing is, competition makes enemies, and also friends. The thing that you forgot in this is that lruing on someone is against tos. KSING is not, cause according to k2, you can&#39;t "ks" a boss. Most damage gets the box. PERIOD. He&#39;s not being a pussy. But next time when they lure on you, and you get xped and lose a boss which could have dropped a nice item, don&#39;t come crying to anyone, because no one will pity you. Treat people how you would like to be treated. This game is meant for fun and friends, as well as competition. Learn to be fair and your clan name might have a nice ring to it.[/b]
    here is a quote from my post in the 1st topic

note: I&#39;m not a member of Honor[/b]
    I need no lecturing, and I don&#39;t recall complaining about anything either.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast