Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Way to go Honor #2

This is a discussion on Way to go Honor #2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; note: I'm not a member of Honor[/b] you were a member...
Page: 4

Banned

note: I'm not a member of Honor[/b]
    you were a member

Robokill

you were a member[/b]
    brother was.

Banned

brother was.[/b]
    gregs account but your qoute

james: want to share account with me and greg, we be all 3 owners of it, warrior was in honor, and first time i logged it there was party at apos i went vent and the and the PL was a fagg dude in honor, wouldnt invite me after the char was in the party befor

Robokill

gregs account but your qoute

james: want to share account with me and greg, we be all 3 owners of it, warrior was in honor, and first time i logged it there was party at apos i went vent and the and the PL was a fagg dude in honor[/b]
    yes i was gonna share acc if you wanted to with me but you didn't play it so I never really owned it. Besides you know that I thought many of the members were fags.

no you also stated that you'd 4 stone them as revenge, only causing the hostility to continue(aka 4 stone = fuel, hostility = fire)[/b]
    nah dude , read, i said people, not me or my clannies + im not priest.
    and when i say people i mean the people that get lured since we aint the only ones, im not that type of flaming kids over forums to feel better
    but anyways ack to topic ,honor stop the luring plz?

buffer

if theres anyone else who lures starting now tell us... we'll do something about it...
    and as far as dump luring on you guys, he didnt log in for a while and didnt read the no more luring post, so he lured on our rivals, fierce..

Enough said, no more flaming pls

Just stop this crap its lame. Here it goes, once and for all.

Luring Mobs against some people while they are doing a boss IS AGAINST TOS. KS'ing is not. Problem solved, hope you guys don't keep luring on us because since its against TOS you can get banned if I'm not wrong. Besides, there's a video and plenty of SSs of you guys Luring on people. Just stop luring and go ahead and ks, since that is allowed

Banned

eh, this game is not to make friends, have peace, or play with eachothers dicks like you guys tell us to do...

its a competitive RPG, a game for YOU and YOUR CLAN to build up and become the strongest force in the server. If people didnt lure, or ks, you think people will have fun playing this game? No competition, no hate, no fun.

If your going to be such a pussy and complain about every next clan that lures on you, then do us all a favour and quit the game.

Enjoy life, drink beer, and get laid.[/b]
    I'll use the same justification to pay a turk to massacre your account next time, or have a GM post your mothers credit card info at the "hackers anonymous" website, or scam your retarded ass.

You are a stupid dickwad.

This is the reason why people beat their kids.

I'll use the same justification to pay a turk to massacre your account next time, or have a GM post your mothers credit card info at the "hackers anonymous" website, or scam your retarded ass.

You are a stupid dickwad.

This is the reason why people beat their kids.[/b]

omg moe u made me laff hard, so true so true ^^

omg moe u made me laff hard, so true so true ^^[/b]
    Rofl I had to laugh at that too haha :lol:

Robokill

Just stop this crap its lame. Here it goes, once and for all.

Luring Mobs against some people while they are doing a boss IS AGAINST TOS. KS'ing is not. Problem solved, hope you guys don't keep luring on us because since its against TOS you can get banned if I'm not wrong. Besides, there's a video and plenty of SSs of you guys Luring on people. Just stop luring and go ahead and ks, since that is allowed[/b]
    who cares if its against TOS, you don't see people getting banned for it do you?

who cares if its against TOS, you don't see people getting banned for it do you?[/b]
    Well, I try to stay as legit as possible, maybe you guys don't give a shiat about it, fine lol
    Just change ur clan name if ur gonna keep doing this shiat all over again

sacred

they dont stand for there clan name -_-

Banned

says someone who plays pathos

sacred

says someone who plays pathos[/b]
    Does it matter? :mellow:
    u have a problem with pathos? h34r:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234