Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Way to go Honor #3

This is a discussion on Way to go Honor #3 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im not showing anything new, just here to show that when sneaks acts like he cares, and says at ko4life ...
Page: 1

Banned

Im not showing anything new, just here to show that when sneaks acts like he cares, and says at ko4life
    that he will ban the lurers from his clan, he's just talking shit.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/58343281/Honor.wmv.html

Sneaks' mature respond:

So ya, luring mobs on us and "feeling like" luring the TK on our priests and then to town has a huge difference.

andy

hi cutie

FUKING XTRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Legacy Senior Member

i helped u to kill it. just stop this shit.

Aksel

wow

Stop making a FUCKING post everytime Honor does something wrong . If i made a post everytime someone pissed me off and i felt like being a douche, i would have so many topics

Banned

Stop making a FUCKING post everytime Honor does something wrong . If i made a post everytime someone pissed me off and i felt like being a douche, i would have so many topics[/b]

True...enough once...and not all ppl are bad...i think they just have to kick all bad members ;]

andy

True...enough once...and not all ppl are bad...i think they just have to kick all bad members ;][/b]
    i love you phat ass

Banned

I dont care Dumpsta lured it, i couldnt care less, and im not whining becuz no one got killed and we got the drop, im just saying that sneaks is a little noob who talks much but does nothing, end of discussion.

andy

I dont care Dumpsta lured it, i couldnt care less, and im not whining becuz no one got killed and we got the drop, im just saying that sneaks is a little noob who talks much but does nothing, end of discussion.[/b]
    hi cutie

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

I dont care Dumpsta lured it, i couldnt care less, and im not whining becuz no one got killed and we got the drop, im just saying that sneaks is a little noob who talks much but does nothing, end of discussion.[/b]
    He was spamming 10 damage to it, you made the topic, you are whining. All he did was repeatedly use bind on the boss, no mobs at all, not his fault your tanker can't keep the agro for himself.

Grow the fuck up kid, and hand back that Ammy of Dex you took as well if you want to get critical.

Banned

He was spamming 10 damage to it, you made the topic, you are whining. All he did was repeatedly use bind on the boss, no mobs at all, not his fault your tanker can't keep the agro for himself.

Grow the fuck up kid, and hand back that Ammy of Dex you took as well if you want to get critical.[/b]

HAHA, "that ammy of dex I took" u gave it to me and u kept saying "when I reward an item u can keep it even if u leave u earned it"
    but then when ppl leaves u start whining.
    stupid cunt

andy

HAHA, "that ammy of dex I took" u gave it to me and u kept saying "when I reward an item u can keep it even if u leave u earned it"
    stupid cunt[/b]
    hi cutie

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

stupid cunt[/b]
    I never said that, a clan item is a clan item while you're in the clan, or until the clan is disbanded.

Not, receive an item and leave 3 days later.

Banned

I never said that, a clan item is a clan item while you're in the clan, or until the clan is disbanded.

Not, receive an item and leave 3 days later.[/b]

And the only reason I left was racist people, and you luring on ppl, which isnt very 'honorable'.
    now im off, hf denying that you are gay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast