Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Way to go Honor #3

This is a discussion on Way to go Honor #3 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And the only reason I left was racist people, and you luring on ppl, which isnt very 'honorable'. now im ...
Page: 2

andy

And the only reason I left was racist people, and you luring on ppl, which isnt very 'honorable'.
    now im off, hf denying that you are gay.[/b]
    hi cutie (by the way its only racist if you take it that way)

Subzero

im also votin for honor clan to be renamed, they are racists and disrespectin other ppl/clan's, they lost my respect also.

andy

im also votin for honor clan to be renamed, they are racists and disrespectin other ppl/clan's, they lost my respect also.[/b]
    the clan is racist or some people think we are racist i think we have like hmm alot of different peeps up in hurr haha seriously if mr smith thinks we are racist im glad he doesnt come in vent hahaha (vent is the shizznet though word to the big bird)

buffer

I am Nazi scumm ( well I really want to be )

I been banned because I am want to be a Nazi Scumbag and thank god Felix being British know how to fuck a Nazi anyday.

Bizzzy

lol dude u think were rascists ? every single nationality there is is in this clan + we just joke around and you take shit to serious ...
    dude i say you rename this post to "mrsmith and mrsaint.. scammers who took clan items and left" look at yourself before you talk shit about others.

Banned

And the only reason I left was racist people, and you luring on ppl, which isnt very 'honorable'.
    now im off, hf denying that you are gay.[/b]
    LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF

You stuck that "Amulet of Dex" up his ass with this snap/post.

Sneaky you are a retard.

Banned

HEY!

Im not a racist ew meanies

Banned

HEY!

Im not a racist ew meanies [/b]
    Im not saying everybody in honor are racists, ofcourse there are some good people, but there are ALOT of shitty people in that clan, just read your clannies post "chronics' and ull understand

Banned

HEY!

Im not a racist ew meanies [/b]
    You should really stop acting like a little retarded kid. You are what 16 - 17? Grow the fuck up. Develop a decent opinion, instead of just repeating "ew, baby, boo, , meanie, boo boo ga ga." You know these guys are racist; You also know that they lure. If you don't do either of it, why are you still in the clan? Prosperity or an item whore? You decide. I swear you jump from one e-cock to another.

Bizzzy

some one needs to spend time of the computer.. leave windwaker alone dude get some respect wow

Banned

some one needs to spend time of the computer.. leave windwaker alone dude get some respect wow[/b]
    Right I do.. I will stop telling your e-girlfriend that she is a moron . Let me translate this in WindWaker dialect, "baby boo boo ga ga ". I hope you get a nice streap tease on the webcam for that heroic defense for the e-lady.

Translation for e-lady: A guy who pretends to be a girl for attention.

I bet her real name is Bob.

buffer

You should really stop acting like a little retarded kid. You are what 16 - 17? Grow the fuck up. Develop a decent opinion, instead of just repeating "ew, baby, boo, , meanie, boo boo ga ga." You know these guys are racist; You also know that they lure. If you don't do either of it, why are you still in the clan? Prosperity or an item whore? You decide. I swear you jump from one e-cock to another.[/b]
    who the fuck are you dude? your a nobody.. just shut your fucking mouth and stop saying shit about sneaks.. hes probobly better than 99% of all rogues in girakon. shut your fucking mouth and stop arguing on the forums. and you tell us to grow up... psh

and for mrsmith and mrsaint
    i hope israel gets wiped off the map(which is probobly will)
    bignosed mofos

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Flaming will not be tolerated in any form against another user. If these action continue I will start acting and arsehole.

Banned

who the fuck are you dude? your a nobody.. just shut your fucking mouth and stop saying shit about sneaks.. hes probobly better than 99% of all rogues in girakon. shut your fucking mouth and stop arguing on the forums. and you tell us to grow up... psh

and for mrsmith and mrsaint
    i hope israel gets wiped off the map(which is probobly will)
    bignosed mofos[/b]
    OH SHIT, Sneaky is better than 99 % of the rogues in Girakon. OH SHIT, because he is better than 99 % of the rogue in Girakon, he must not be an book definition of a RETARDED BABOON. OH SHIT, because he is not a RETARDED BABOON, you must also be the next 000000 of Girakon.

You are a fucking moron.

Sneaky is shit. You eat the shit's ass hole. You eat shit.

I love the transitive property of mathematics.

edit: Felix I wrote this before I saw your warning :P

Bizzzy

felix may you please close this topic its gonna end up like all the rest..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast