Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Wendolyn - scammer, diez

This is a discussion on Wendolyn - scammer, diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Scammed item- roc was clearly stated as a clan item by the 2 people who killed the duke. since its ...
Page: 1

Cava

Default Wendolyn - scammer, diez

Scammed item- roc

was clearly stated as a clan item by the 2 people who killed the duke. since its unfair to the other person who kiled the duke (barbika) and unfair to the whole clan as a clan drop. its considered as a scam.

wendolyn left the clan on her on ACCOUNT, and now she does not want to give back the roc to clan bank and instead, asks for half of the roc's money. too bad thats not how clan rules are stated, so

WENDOLYN IS A SCAMMER.

oh and the funniest thing is, i defended her when justgui fucked her up with a duped ms+8. now we got fucked by her. lol!

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default Re: Wendolyn - scammer, diez

Originally posted by Cava
    Scammed item- roc

was clearly stated as a clan item by the 2 people who killed the duke. since its unfair to the other person who kiled the duke (barbika) and unfair to the whole clan as a clan drop. its considered as a scam.

wendolyn left the clan on her on ACCOUNT, and now she does not want to give back the roc to clan bank and instead, asks for half of the roc's money. too bad thats not how clan rules are stated, so *

WENDOLYN IS A SCAMMER.

oh and the funniest thing is, i defended her when justgui fucked her up with a duped ms+8. now we got fucked by her. lol!
    .__.
    I thought Wendy was good gun.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

shes a unmature bitch who thinks shes the center of the world, but mainly a bitch

Originally posted by TempesT
    shes a unmature bitch who thinks shes the center of the world, but mainly a bitch
    Tempest u think ur the center of the world too. :P j/k :wub: Always thought Wendolyn was good gun never would have guessed her to screw her clan over like that

Banned

Originally posted by Cava
    Scammed item- roc

wendolyn left the clan on her on ACCOUNT, and now she does not want to give back the roc to clan bank and instead, asks for half of the roc's money. too bad thats not how clan rules are stated, so *

WENDOLYN IS A SCAMMER.

not really as i care but your saying its clan bank property in this post as this woud be a lie from your own mouth right now .....your rules stated 2 people kill is not a clan bank item so you just said it was clearly stated by 2 people it was clan drop....i dont see wendy or barb saying this was the statement made but rather your just saying this...also your rules clearly state 2 or less people kill its not clan drop....even if both said it was clan drop that would go against your rules as clan....what is the point in have rules then....and if your going against the rules you set forth as a clan what does that say about the structure of your clan...not really good when there is no order there.

also on a side not stfu and mind your own business...why would you post this and get in there business...you do this with everyone ....you like the nosiest guy i have ever met...rofl.....ffs....let them handle it....i am sure both of them can work it out as to how it gets split and also who gets it.....barb is not even online yet your opening your trap before you know any other details other than that you want that in clan bank for your selfish needs.

why did u wait to find out what barb has to say....yea your a gg calling someone else not a gg go go go .... imo fucking npc that shit and be done with it...all this gay petty shit over a roc

wendy is a gg end of story....unless you have proof of ss or fraps of her or barb admiting they said it would be clan drop which even then is diff from your rules and should be deviated from then sfu or show proof now please

pseronally i dont care who is right or wrong and neither is telling the truth or lieing.....there is no proof here so why say someone is gg or not fucking pointless and immature

Banned

Originally posted by TempesT
    gay man you do +1....rofl....j/k lav you.... get some items back

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    not really as i care but your saying its clan bank property in this post as this woud be a lie from your own mouth right now .....your rules stated 2 people kill is not a clan bank item so you just said it was clearly stated by 2 people it was clan drop....i dont see wendy or barb saying this was the statement made but rather your just saying this...also your rules clearly state 2 or less people kill its not clan drop....even if both said it was clan drop that would go against your rules as clan....what is the point in have rules then....and if your going against the rules you set forth as a clan what does that say about the structure of your clan...not really good when there is no order there.[/b]
    You're not even a clan member, dotn stick your nose where it doesnt belong. Drops with 2 clan members ARE CLAN PROPERTY. Its in our rules.

Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    why did u wait to find out what barb has to say....yea your a gg calling someone else not a gg go go go .... imo fucking npc that shit and be done with it...all this gay petty shit over a roc
    You were whining all over forum when you were hacked. Dont say you dont care about items, you bought stuff for usd and i hear KoM isnt cheap. Donkeys shouldnt speak about ears.

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

wendy is a gg end of story....unless you have proof of ss or fraps of her or barb admiting they said it would be clan drop which even then is diff from your rules and should be deviated from then sfu or show proof now please
    You're ignorant, end of story. You only have what she says, and its her word against that of a clan.

Banned

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    not really as i care but your saying its clan bank property in this post as this woud be a lie from your own mouth right now .....your rules stated 2 people kill is not a clan bank item so you just said it was clearly stated by 2 people it was clan drop....i dont see wendy or barb saying this was the statement made but rather your just saying this...also your rules clearly state 2 or less people kill its not clan drop....even if both said it was clan drop that would go against your rules as clan....what is the point in have rules then....and if your going against the rules you set forth as a clan what does that say about the structure of your clan...not really good when there is no order there.[/b]
    You're not even a clan member, dotn stick your nose where it doesnt belong. Drops with 2 clan members ARE CLAN PROPERTY. Its in our rules.

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    You were whining all over forum when you were hacked. Dont say you dont care about items, you bought stuff for usd and i hear KoM isnt cheap. Donkeys shouldnt speak about ears.

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

You're ignorant, end of story. You only have what she says, and its her word against that of a clan.[/b][/quote]

good flame kid we can see how your clan has ignorant people in it......i am bringing up many good points

also even cava told me in msn chat 2 person party is not clan drop as its a rule....3 or more people is clan drop

good job bring up KoM what was your point....also yeah he isnt cheap for guys like you who i sold shit to but all my stuff was free so stfu on that one....also yes i got hacked and guess what didnt cry...read my post before you open your dumbass mouth...i clearly just stated i was hacked and what items to look for if people were selling them....also look i didnt leave or cry about leaving....i simply said i will rebuild AS I DID and i had fun doing and still am having fun

i am not defending either side but you have no proof of ss of anything saying this....its your word against hers.....your whole clan has a roc to gain so of course your all going to say this without proof this is the only thing anyone can think....get proof or stfu

not saying she is telling truth either but it was 2 person party and she says it was hers and barbs to share not clans so no proof there iether and no barb online to give her side....dont flame or act like baby until u have all evidence and side of all stories....go go go flame me more when i am being serious and mature

Banned

and all i am saying here is not to point fingers until u know all the truth and at this point you think you do but barb is not online and i brought up many good points on your clan drop rule....yet i get flames and you telling people they should not hang around with me....yea your a gg again i say....grow up and dont accuse people without proof

fyi man your word is not god so no one will just believe it same goes for your clan....you need proof as would anyone ...get a clue now

good flame kid we can see how your clan has ignorant people in it......i am bringing up many good points
    [/b]
    yawn

also even cava told me in msn chat 2 person party is not clan drop as its a rule....3 or more people is clan drop
    [/b]
    That's not true. All members know 2 or more people is clan drop. I'd like to state the case of Sad1st and the talos. But you wouldnt know about that, you dont belong to seraph.

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @

good job bring up KoM what was your point....also yeah he isnt cheap for guys like you who i sold shit to but all my stuff was free so stfu on that one....also yes i got hacked and guess what didnt cry...read my post before you open your dumbass mouth...i clearly just stated i was hacked and what items to look for if people were selling them....also look i didnt leave or cry about leaving....i simply said i will rebuild AS I DID and i had fun doing and still am having fun
    lolol looks like i hit something. i'll give you this cause this aint on topic. For the time i am here i will believe you didnt whine abuot being hacked.

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

i am not defending either side but you have no proof of ss of anything saying this....its your word against hers.....your whole clan has a roc to gain so of course your all going to say this without proof this is the only thing anyone can think....get proof or stfu
    What proof is needed? Barbika WAS in that party. Me and some clannies do remember that it was asked if it was a clan drop. Cava said "yes". In any case tripleOG4life has said 2 or more is clan drop. She was under the Seraph tag, under a leader and co-leads, it wasn't in her power to say if it was 50/50 or clan drop. It wasnt her or barbs call period.
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja

not saying she is telling truth either but it was 2 person party and she says it was hers and barbs to share not clans so no proof there iether and no barb online to give her side....dont flame or act like baby until u have all evidence and side of all stories....go go go flame me more when i am being serious and mature
    No. In theory if you were mature you wouldnt need to reduce yourself to a personal level with me, which you did in this post. Its the clan members words against an outsider. Stay out.
    FYI i'm going to sleep. Dont think that i wont reply because you had the better argument if you post after this

Banned

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)

[/b]
    yawn

That's not true. All members know 2 or more people is clan drop. I'd like to state the case of Sad1st and the talos. But you wouldnt know about that, you dont belong to seraph.

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @

lolol looks like i hit something. i'll give you this cause this aint on topic. For the time i am here i will believe you didnt whine abuot being hacked.

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

What proof is needed? Barbika WAS in that party. Me and some clannies do remember that it was asked if it was a clan drop. Cava said "yes". In any case tripleOG4life has said 2 or more is clan drop. She was under the Seraph tag, under a leader and co-leads, it wasn't in her power to say if it was 50/50 or clan drop. It wasnt her or barbs call period.

No. In theory if you were mature you wouldnt need to reduce yourself to a personal level with me, which you did in this post. Its the clan members words against an outsider. Stay out.
    FYI i'm going to sleep. Dont think that i wont reply because you had the better argument if you post after this[/b][/quote]

man your really clueless to talk to ....and i am not stooping to your level and havent...i am trying to tell you not to see one side....also i just msn cava and he even said 2 person is not clan drop so maybe you all should get your stories straight...if u want i can show u ss of him saying this...as i get proof all the time before i say something

there are more then one side to all and posting this was not something cava should have done without proof or barbs side

r3dev0

lol ppl r always fighting in forums...

Cava

<!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    Scammed item- roc

WENDOLYN IS A SCAMMER.

also on a side not stfu and mind your own business...why would you post this and get in there business...you do this with everyone ....you like the nosiest guy i have ever met...rofl.....ffs....let them handle it.....[/b]
    so why issit your business? :blink:

i can say its my business sincei'm the one whos gonna get shit being the one recording the clan drops and all.

wow wendy, really dissapointed. Tez, get your fucking head out of somone elses busness, this has nothing to do with you. Wendy why arn't you responding? I really liked you! What happened to those msn convorsations where you said items didnt matter do you in this game. The rules never said 2 people or less split clan drop, in fact the ROC was LISTED on the clan bank page, isn't that enough?

Even if the rules were that way (which they arn't), you owe barbika half a roc... do you realize even half a roc is basicly priceless? How will you pay that back?

Well wendy you can take away 1 friend from your msn list, very dissapointed. All those damn times I sticked up for you.

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by r3dev0
    lol ppl r always fighting in forums...
    agreed..let's leave them flaming each other and let's have a beer

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast