Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Wendolyn - scammer, diez

This is a discussion on Wendolyn - scammer, diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Goathorns Anyways Tezz gave me back the items. *Shame it was he who had to do this ...
Page: 10

Banned

Originally posted by Goathorns

Anyways Tezz gave me back the items. *Shame it was he who had to do this and not wend who gave me back the stuff.
    WTF my name is spelled with one fucking Z not 2 :angry: ... all you gays do this all the time :P :lol:

also zaraki i will get your 30 pots back as i did for goathorns from wendy if not i will give you 30 pots now stfu :P ^_^ :lol: :wub:

also big boob....."cunt" very mature...my post was stated since this is the story i got not from wendy but one of you clannies <_< go go go be more mature and self rightious <_< [/b]

tell me who told you that from seraph.. I payed them the cash from my pocket thats so lame.

Necropoo

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

i dont take anything she says to gospel....i am looking at the facts at hand

1. your RULE is 2 person is not clan drop (dont break your own rules even if clannies says otherwise cause then your rules mean shit) never shouold have been recorded as clan drop no mater what the clannies said

2. you recorded it for greed when and IF they said ok its clan drop....you wanted roc in clan bank....you went against your own clan polices to get it

3. was not your place to post anything....last time i checked seraph clan roster on kol site it didnt say cava for clan leader so let you clan leader handle it

3. you posted about her scamming roc before you even talked to barb which is the other person involved in this....maybe you should have some respect for barbs opinion before posting anything and especially your clan leader

lets say wendy did say ok clan drop .... it wouldnt matter cause you have a rule that makes the item non clan drop

that glass belt that droped and there were 2 clannies and one other guy who was not clan was a party drop not a clan drop but your greed again got in the way and the non clannie got shafted out of a incredible split....so your clannie sadist had to pay his friend who was non clan out of his own pocket....your greedy ass didnt even offer sadist to pay his friend out of clan bank

stop going against your own policies as a clan once you deviate from them your open to your whole clan interpreting what they want....rules are set for them follow and you as well....once u dont adhear to one of them your throw your whole concept and values as clan out the windows and is now why your spliting up because you clan is tore with wich way the rules are

i am not flaming you here and i am sure you will back but what i have posted here should make sense to all and i am not taking wendys side as i havent in any of my posts and i am her friend but i am fighting for the right that rules should be followed as a clan....i dont break our rules EVER...maybe why our clan runs smooth and all want to join....and if they dont like the rules they dont join...but we dont change to deviate things half way through or when it convenient or benefits us a clan

thanks and have a great day
    this is cava, hallo.

1. its said that 3 person or more IN THE PARTY = clan drop. since that time it was 3 person in the party just that its 2 person who killed the boss, what does that mean? also there was no clear line of the rule, what more of that says? Thus i thought it would be appropriate to ask for their decision since they were the ones who killed the duke.

2. urm sorry? for greed? i recently left clan giving everything back, which part of it sounds like greed to you. greed is when i would've taken everything for myself instead of knowing my own rights and if i'm a greedy son of a bitch i wouldn't have walked away with a clan item. that cannot be said for everyone though :wub:

3. oh yea i'mnot the clan leader sure.. but tripleog4life put me to handling the clan bank list, so whats your point? unhappy, sort it out with him.

4. (you typed 3, lol),what more is there a need to post? when i spoke to her ingame she was incredibly rude and hasty as well. i told her she does know there's a need to return roc right and then she went "you know cava its all your fault you ruin this ruin that there was gonna be 50/50 for barb but now NO ITS ALL YOUR FAULT" so what does that summarise for me? its obvious she summarise a big "i am a scammer who's gonna run away without paying any share of it to the other person" for me so why shouldn't i post this? IMO she made it very clear for me, ty.

Necropoo

Originally posted by Vlein
    bp+7 clothes... thats like not even a scam, its like 50m for a whole set rofl, this is sad, now u and cava r just finding petty stuff to use against her. rofl
    finding petty stuff against who? rofl dude you're the one who informed wendolyn to stalk me all the way to esl d2 golems aoe just to show me how "godly" her gear is now didn't have to remind wendolyn eventhough with all the gear her pk skills suck all the same :lol: comboing is something even toddlers can understand after a while yet she's retarded enough to stil be stuck at that stage i feel sorry for you wend i truly do.

Necropoo

Originally posted by ::Stapler::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Stapler:</div>
    Originally posted by typ0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wendolyn

For some reason I'm starting to doubt the validity of there even being a "sis". *

And I'm the one who gave Tez the stuff to give back to you you retard. *

And I now have the most popular topic ever on the cheaters forum. *:wub:

i truly hate bitches. i think its self-evident that you are one. plz go take your pms medicine and lie down. tybb.
    What was the point of that post?? Just to flame someone cause cutting urself wasnt enough? <_< Wendolyns a gg. :lol: I didnt post this to flame u im just saying that some of u ppl need to put the razzor blade down for a min and stop flaming everyone u see in this forum. u dont like someone keep it to urself. No one cares its just a game anyway. [/b]
    oh wait so they can do to me but not wend now? :blink:

Necropoo

AHHAHAHAHAH WEND LOOK AT WHAT THE CLAN LEADER THINKS

OWNED?

Zaria

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is better than a soap show.

Banned

Originally posted by Zaria
    :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *

This is better than a soap show.
    +1

Owned because of what a 16 year old thinks? Strangely enough it doesn't even register on my radar. And I'm sorry I couldn't kill you Zeph. After all...you're just 66, have Judgement and have a glass belt. And I'm 61 and my eqiupment sucks. Not that it's even the point. I never claimed to be some great awesome pk'er. I AM an awesome KS'er though And according to Trip, I'm a really slick scammer, so I should be able to make it somehow...lol.

:wub:

I'm just glad he complimented me so much honestly. And just for the record since I LOVE scamming people so much, I'm giving Barb the RoC, we made our own deal for it. It's amazing what we accomplished after talking for only 10 minutes.

So...Trip...Cava...Vacy...Goat.

You've all been proven wrong once again...for the 1291289th time.

Oh...and by the way. I'm holding those 30 pots for ransom. I want 50 gbs for them. And a picture of Cava in a g-string.

zetazeta

Originally posted by Wendolyn
    Owned because of what a 16 year old thinks? Strangely enough it doesn't even register on my radar. And I'm sorry I couldn't kill you Zeph. After all...you're just 66, *have Judgement and have a glass belt. And I'm 61 and my eqiupment sucks. Not that it's even the point. I never claimed to be some great awesome pk'er. I AM an awesome KS'er though *And according to Trip, I'm a really slick scammer, so I should be able to make it somehow...lol.

:wub: *

I'm just glad he complimented me so much honestly. And just for the record since I LOVE scamming people so much, I'm giving Barb the RoC, we made our own deal for it. It's amazing what we accomplished after talking for only 10 minutes.

So...Trip...Cava...Vacy...Goat.

You've all been proven wrong once again...for the 1291289th time.

Oh...and by the way. I'm holding those 30 pots for ransom. I want 50 gbs for them. And a picture of Cava in a g-string.
    pwnt

Necropoo

oh wait, how so have we been proven wrong? good theory without any rreason to even back you up :lol: oh wait now age is a reason? hmm somehow i think a 16 year old showed more maturity than you. how old r you? 55? looks like it and you're still commenting on age :huh:

go on posting on this thread just rmb you have the a lot of ppl behind you in the game! even my ex-clan leader! oh wait he's on our side now... oops. :lol: and also rmb this thread has the title big and bold WENDOLYN - SCAMMER ON DIEZ, so go on bumping it i'm sure you'll love your popularity.

sorry but you still got owned :blink:

Necropoo

Owned because of what a 16 year old thinks? *
    btw, good irony proving you're mature rofl.

oh, and urm yea i know you think i'm sexy in a g-string, sure you'll get one pic next time, just stop stalking me around you're getting scary ty

You've been proven wrong because you made this huge topic talking about what a scammer I am..

And 10 minutes after me and Barbika finally had a chance to talk, we made a deal for the ring.

Can you slap yourself in the face and call yourself stupid for me? :wub:

And I look like I'm 55? Amazing, I look like I'm 55, and people say I sound 15 on TS...maybe I'm really 76 and just look really good for my age.

And don't flatter yourself ever thinking a girl would ever stalk you. Rumor around Diez is that you can only get off by looking at pictures of El Morad Barbarians with big glowy raptors.

Honestly, a clannie did ask me if you were gay once. :blink:

Statx

A scam is a scam,
    so a ppl who scams is a scammer
    so Wendo is a scammer,
    I bet she did it to prove us something,
    I dunno why everyone talked to me bout her, I never felt it well.
    We gto amazed when we realized "Shit she fucked us up some ROC"
    The one I would be sad for is our mate Barbi who found boss and I bet soloed it.

I will never party anyone when I see Boss >.<
    and if u wanna flame, go lil redcross Kbye

Necropoo

You've been proven wrong because you made this huge topic talking about what a scammer I am..

And 10 minutes after me and Barbika finally had a chance to talk, we made a deal for the ring.

Can you slap yourself in the face and call yourself stupid for me? *:wub: *

And I look like I'm 55? Amazing, I look like I'm 55, and people say I sound 15 on TS...maybe I'm really 76 and just look really good for my age. *

And don't flatter yourself ever thinking a girl would ever stalk you. Rumor around Diez is that you can only get off by looking at pictures of El Morad Barbarians with big glowy raptors. *

Honestly, a clannie did ask me if you were gay once. *:blink:
    so whats the part about you trying to tell us that our clan leader is ok with you taking the roc away? :unsure: even he himself thought you're a scammer, so hows that for a "proven wrong" for yourself :mellow:

yea i would need to do that to appear stupid to you.. i'm sorry but you appear already retarded enough as it is, you don't even have to slap yourself :wub:

plastic surgery is common now, btw did you pay them after you had an operation? :lol:

hmmm but you did stalk me :wub: oh yea i'm gay now, not sad. rofl does that make you happy too? :lol:

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast