Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Wendolyn - scammer, diez

This is a discussion on Wendolyn - scammer, diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div> Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja) <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner @ <!--QuoteBegin-Wendolyn Ok first of all, Divano is having ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wendolyn

Ok first of all, Divano is having to get on my account and post this for me because my internet is being really stupid, and won't even let me visit the KO4life forums, or the UK forums for that matter. But this is what I have to say about all of this. First of all Dismantle and Stapler. I’m not some big scammer. And you guys should know that by now. I've always been friendly with both of you. But since I'm no longer in Seraph anymore, I might as well just start speaking my mind. I can't remember if it's vacy, or if it's Cava, but one of them really hates you Stapler. And they'd never tell you to your face, so I figured I might as well tell you here, since Cava thinks he can somehow ruin my reputation. Remember that day that me and you were hanging out in CZ, and I was showing you some stuff? Whoever was on __Zephyr__ at that time was like "ewwww, you're talking to Stapler, he's an idiot, etc;" Just like Cava always tries to run other people down. Anytime I would try to say anything about Tez, Cava or Vacy would always be right there to tell me how stupid I was for being his friend, and that he was the reason why KO was ruined, that he was the biggest babashopper ever, etc;. *You see, the people who play __Zephyr__ especially Cava have this problem that if they don't like someone they try to run them down and make them look bad. The problem is, I have a whole heck of a lot more allies in this game than they do because of it. Even Cava's own clanmates have told me that they can't stand him most of the time, because of his crappy attitude. *

So, here's the thing about the RoC, so we can get this cleared out of the way. *

#1, I'm not a scammer, and never have been a scammer. Me and Barb killed that Duke that dropped it alone. I looted it with my gold premium, and the RULES OF THE CLAN state that if it's just 2 people who kill it, then it's not a clan drop. G_Hooves was in the party that killed Duke, so yes there were 3 people in the party, but G_Hooves was in town at the time whenever myself and Barb killed it. G_Hooves did not assist us in any way shape or form, so therefore only 2 people actually killed it, and by Zephyr's own mouth that makes it NOT A CLAN DROP. Cava asked me if it was a clan drop, and the exact words out of my mouth was that Myself and Barbika would share it, and I said that several times. Never did I agree for it to be a clan drop. And why would I? The rules state that it's not, so why would I just give up a RoC to the clan that I just looted if I didn't have to?

If I was such a big scammer, first of all, I wouldn't have offered to give it back in exchange for half the money. I told Cava that if he apologized to me, and they paid me 40 gbs for my half of the RoC, that they could have it. And once again like I explained to Cava last night, if I was such a big scammer...I could have taken the glass belt, chitin shield +7...and all of these other things that he's let me borrow in the past. Because that's what a scammer does. If I was really out to get all of this uber items, I would have taken them, and used a NCS a long time ago. For that matter, I looked up in my MSN history, and I still have Tripleog4life's account info, whenever I bought him premium in the past. If I was a scammer, why wouldn't I take all of his gear? Because I'm not like that *And as far as the whole YangGuo thing goes...the reason why I got all mad at him, was because he PROMISED to tell the SS +6 to me, and then he went behind my back, and sold it to someone else. That's what made me so mad, and yeah I had a right to be. Anyone would be mad in that situation. And Tempest, you just have your panties in a wad, because I wouldn't trade you the RoC for MS +7 and Giga +7 lol.

I'm friends with a lot of the clan leaders in this game. Darkfrost, Kaneo, BigWoody and Kat, StellarGypsy, Tez, Forsete and Amnralthul, and all of them have known me since I first started playing here, and they know I'm a good person. There's so many other people in this game that I'm friends with, and who know that I would do anything for them. Even some who are orcs They're still baba's and they are still all my friends and allies.

So in conclusion.....

You have no proof that it's a clan item, and I have plenty of proof that it's not. As well as plenty of people to back me up on it, who will support me until the end of time. Like I said, you can say that I think I'm the queen of KO all you want...but I don't see any "Cava for King" shouts whenever we go to war. But I have seen plenty of Wendy for Queen shouts being made. *I made the offer that if Seraph wants it, since Barbika was in the party at the time, I offered you a 50/50 split, as long as Cava apologized. That was more than fair in my opinion. So don't get all upset because people are supporting me and defending me Cava. They have plenty of reasons to. I'm respected on Diez and in Cypher for a reason. I've helped out, and given away more of my things that I've kept for myself. So your attempt in trying to make me look bad did nothing but backfire, and your reputation is the one going down for being a whiner that screams scam and babashop at the drop of the hat, whenever you have a babashop shield yourself, lol. And you're known as someone who CONSTANTLY talks about people behind their back and runs them down, but you don't have the nerve to stand up and say it to their face, just like when you ran down Stapler and Tez.

So congrats Cava, you've officially made yourself look like an idiot in front of the whole Diez community, and you've been verbally pwned by a girl. Not too bad since you said last night that "girls were just idiots who bitch all the time".

The first paragraph makes me see you as a petty little girl, They thought u as a scammer ,so you go spread shit about what they've done? wow, mature.
    2nd. What did barrika want with it? to let you have it, and quit clan, did you actually give ANYTHING to him, if not, thats a scam. He killed it with you, so its a party drop, so you 2 need to spilit, but if you hav'nt and ur using it and havnt paid barika 1/2 the money, then your scamming him.
    yeah but josh point here is cava didnt even ask barb anything yet and yet he is posting all this shit

barb hasnt been online....so cava should not post anyone is scamming anyone until wendy and barn talk and find out what they are doing....as far as split[/b]
    Cava said this post was MONTHS ago, if what your saying is true, hes been offline ALL that time, it sounds like "inactivity" so wendlyen has nothing esle to do with the RoC then to use/hold it, until he gets online, unless he sold it, wich would be scam..[/b][/quote]

no josh u n00b lol...i mean barb has not been on in past days to talk with wendy to see what to do there for cava has no place posting shit like this YET

frost

Seems like people just got angry cuz she left clan with roc, when it was hers to begin with. Just like tez said, if it was a clan rule, then it's hers.

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wendolyn

Ok first of all, Divano is having to get on my account and post this for me because my internet is being really stupid, and won't even let me visit the KO4life forums, or the UK forums for that matter. But this is what I have to say about all of this. First of all Dismantle and Stapler. I’m not some big scammer. And you guys should know that by now. I've always been friendly with both of you. But since I'm no longer in Seraph anymore, I might as well just start speaking my mind. I can't remember if it's vacy, or if it's Cava, but one of them really hates you Stapler. And they'd never tell you to your face, so I figured I might as well tell you here, since Cava thinks he can somehow ruin my reputation. Remember that day that me and you were hanging out in CZ, and I was showing you some stuff? Whoever was on __Zephyr__ at that time was like "ewwww, you're talking to Stapler, he's an idiot, etc;" Just like Cava always tries to run other people down. Anytime I would try to say anything about Tez, Cava or Vacy would always be right there to tell me how stupid I was for being his friend, and that he was the reason why KO was ruined, that he was the biggest babashopper ever, etc;. *You see, the people who play __Zephyr__ especially Cava have this problem that if they don't like someone they try to run them down and make them look bad. The problem is, I have a whole heck of a lot more allies in this game than they do because of it. Even Cava's own clanmates have told me that they can't stand him most of the time, because of his crappy attitude. *

So, here's the thing about the RoC, so we can get this cleared out of the way. *

#1, I'm not a scammer, and never have been a scammer. Me and Barb killed that Duke that dropped it alone. I looted it with my gold premium, and the RULES OF THE CLAN state that if it's just 2 people who kill it, then it's not a clan drop. G_Hooves was in the party that killed Duke, so yes there were 3 people in the party, but G_Hooves was in town at the time whenever myself and Barb killed it. G_Hooves did not assist us in any way shape or form, so therefore only 2 people actually killed it, and by Zephyr's own mouth that makes it NOT A CLAN DROP. Cava asked me if it was a clan drop, and the exact words out of my mouth was that Myself and Barbika would share it, and I said that several times. Never did I agree for it to be a clan drop. And why would I? The rules state that it's not, so why would I just give up a RoC to the clan that I just looted if I didn't have to?

If I was such a big scammer, first of all, I wouldn't have offered to give it back in exchange for half the money. I told Cava that if he apologized to me, and they paid me 40 gbs for my half of the RoC, that they could have it. And once again like I explained to Cava last night, if I was such a big scammer...I could have taken the glass belt, chitin shield +7...and all of these other things that he's let me borrow in the past. Because that's what a scammer does. If I was really out to get all of this uber items, I would have taken them, and used a NCS a long time ago. For that matter, I looked up in my MSN history, and I still have Tripleog4life's account info, whenever I bought him premium in the past. If I was a scammer, why wouldn't I take all of his gear? Because I'm not like that *And as far as the whole YangGuo thing goes...the reason why I got all mad at him, was because he PROMISED to tell the SS +6 to me, and then he went behind my back, and sold it to someone else. That's what made me so mad, and yeah I had a right to be. Anyone would be mad in that situation. And Tempest, you just have your panties in a wad, because I wouldn't trade you the RoC for MS +7 and Giga +7 lol.

I'm friends with a lot of the clan leaders in this game. Darkfrost, Kaneo, BigWoody and Kat, StellarGypsy, Tez, Forsete and Amnralthul, and all of them have known me since I first started playing here, and they know I'm a good person. There's so many other people in this game that I'm friends with, and who know that I would do anything for them. Even some who are orcs They're still baba's and they are still all my friends and allies.

So in conclusion.....

You have no proof that it's a clan item, and I have plenty of proof that it's not. As well as plenty of people to back me up on it, who will support me until the end of time. Like I said, you can say that I think I'm the queen of KO all you want...but I don't see any "Cava for King" shouts whenever we go to war. But I have seen plenty of Wendy for Queen shouts being made. *I made the offer that if Seraph wants it, since Barbika was in the party at the time, I offered you a 50/50 split, as long as Cava apologized. That was more than fair in my opinion. So don't get all upset because people are supporting me and defending me Cava. They have plenty of reasons to. I'm respected on Diez and in Cypher for a reason. I've helped out, and given away more of my things that I've kept for myself. So your attempt in trying to make me look bad did nothing but backfire, and your reputation is the one going down for being a whiner that screams scam and babashop at the drop of the hat, whenever you have a babashop shield yourself, lol. And you're known as someone who CONSTANTLY talks about people behind their back and runs them down, but you don't have the nerve to stand up and say it to their face, just like when you ran down Stapler and Tez.

So congrats Cava, you've officially made yourself look like an idiot in front of the whole Diez community, and you've been verbally pwned by a girl. Not too bad since you said last night that "girls were just idiots who bitch all the time".

The first paragraph makes me see you as a petty little girl, They thought u as a scammer ,so you go spread shit about what they've done? wow, mature.
    2nd. What did barrika want with it? to let you have it, and quit clan, did you actually give ANYTHING to him, if not, thats a scam. He killed it with you, so its a party drop, so you 2 need to spilit, but if you hav'nt and ur using it and havnt paid barika 1/2 the money, then your scamming him.

yeah but josh point here is cava didnt even ask barb anything yet and yet he is posting all this shit

barb hasnt been online....so cava should not post anyone is scamming anyone until wendy and barn talk and find out what they are doing....as far as split
    Cava said this post was MONTHS ago, if what your saying is true, hes been offline ALL that time, it sounds like "inactivity" so wendlyen has nothing esle to do with the RoC then to use/hold it, until he gets online, unless he sold it, wich would be scam..[/b]
    no josh u n00b lol...i mean barb has not been on in past days to talk with wendy to see what to do there for cava has no place posting shit like this YET[/b][/quote]
    Well didnt thye talked when it droped, or a few days after? ._.

NUMBER ONE - when cavas fat mouth made this public, IT BECOMES PEOPLES PLACE TO TALK.

NUMBER TWO - josh, barn didnt want anything from it im pretty sure that was already posted, also there is nothing wrong with spreading the crap that other people have done if they are trying to drag you down

Banned

Originally posted by Daz`
    NUMBER ONE - when cavas fat mouth made this public, IT BECOMES PEOPLES PLACE TO TALK.

NUMBER TWO - josh, barn didnt want anything from it im pretty sure that was already posted, also there is nothing wrong with spreading the crap that other people have done if they are trying to drag you down
    +1 daz and dark

its there clan rules and even if someone says no i will give it to clan bank....that means then they are breaking the clan rules cause there clan rules clearly state 2 or less is party drop and guess what even cava has said barb dont want it...and wont care to give it up

<!--QuoteBegin-Daz`

+1 daz and dark

its there clan rules and even if someone says no i will give it to clan bank....that means then they are breaking the clan rules cause there clan rules clearly state 2 or less is party drop and guess what even cava has said barb dont want it...and wont care to give it up[/b]
    They dont have a stupid solo policy like your's :angry: :lol:
    I want my EP
    Stupid attila, cant kill it solo, gyft RoL's pls

Banned

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Daz`

+1 daz and dark

its there clan rules and even if someone says no i will give it to clan bank....that means then they are breaking the clan rules cause there clan rules clearly state 2 or less is party drop and guess what even cava has said barb dont want it...and wont care to give it up
    I want my EP
    Stupid attila, cant kill it solo, gyft RoL's pls [/b]
    n00b i can kill attilla on level 67 mage solo....i have before/....took forever though

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Daz`

+1 daz and dark

I want my EP
    Stupid attila, cant kill it solo, gyft RoL's pls [/b]
    n00b i can kill attilla on level 67 mage solo....i have before/....took forever though[/b][/quote]
    Yeah, you had good gear tho, log on to him, and try kil it with the stuff you left me with, +7 armors, str and int jewerlly

EDIT: But if you thikn about it, the rule is a bit selfish, its like, Give all to clan, if not, F off, you get nothing. h43r: :mellow: :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Daz`

+1 daz and dark

I want my EP
    n00b i can kill attilla on level 67 mage solo....i have before/....took forever though[/b]
    Yeah, you had good gear tho, log on to him, and try kil it with the stuff you left me with, +7 armors, str and int jewerlly [/b][/quote]

armor is for pussies and so is buffs....i will log him in naked and own attilla fool.....let me know when he spawns i will load and get naked baby...and beat him like your mom beats you.....rofl :P :lol:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Daz`

+1 daz and dark

I want my EP

n00b i can kill attilla on level 67 mage solo....i have before/....took forever though
    Yeah, you had good gear tho, log on to him, and try kil it with the stuff you left me with, +7 armors, str and int jewerlly [/b]
    armor is for pussies and so is buffs....i will log him in naked and own attilla fool.....let me know when he spawns i will load and get naked baby...and beat him like your mom beats you.....rofl :P :lol:[/b][/quote]
    Just like you beat ppl in cz naked, sure, :P Just get a rezzer and exp party ready to get me the 0.50% back :lol:

Banned

OMG stop delvling my mage man....also i didnt say naked cz...i went to wars naked and died like 6 times but i killed 9 mages with bone cleaver +6....mp aborob....i ss my kills its funny i will show them to you....still owned even after i got hacked and naked

Wendolyn, you are a woman, those lies you are spreading will most likely be believed.

Any item thats dropped from a boss with 2 or more people is a clan drop, LOOK AT THE FUCKING WEBSITE SOMETIME, it said it was a clan drop on the fucking clan forums cant you read?

As for clan members not liking cava, fuck off thats another stupid lie of yours.

Wendy your just another whiney girl seeking attention, well you got it. I am glad some people believe you not to be a scammer, you need all the people you can get believe me.

And to all you suckups.. just because there is a woman on the forums you feel the need to back her up? Get a grip on reality.

Trip just admitted that it's not a clan item. Your own clan leader just said that, as well as Cava admitted to me and Tez last night on MSN. So keep talking Vacy you're just making yourself look like an idiot. And it has nothing to do with me being a girl. People like me because I'm nice and I help people. And because I don't make up bogus stories about people scamming something that belongs to them in the first place

Originally posted by Wendolyn
    Trip just admitted that it's not a clan item. Your own clan leader just said that, as well as Cava admitted to me and Tez last night on MSN. So keep talking Vacy you're just making yourself look like an idiot. And it has nothing to do with me being a girl. People like me because I'm nice and I help people. And because I don't make up bogus stories about people scamming something that belongs to them in the first place
    Then what the fuck are you going to do for barbika? I still consider it a clan drop, nothing will change my mind on that, I could care less what others say.

If you had the fucking nerve to tell trip to give you 50gb and apologize on forum to make things right... LOL you bitch. Barbika was with you, what are you going to give him in return? I bet you wont give shit because you cant, you cant even fathom half of a roc's price on diez now yet your telling me here your not a scammer? Bullshit. I am done with you and your pathetic games, another dissapointment.

Banned

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    Wendolyn, you are a woman, those lies you are spreading will most likely be believed.

Any item thats dropped from a boss with 2 or more people is a clan drop, LOOK AT THE FUCKING WEBSITE SOMETIME, it said it was a clan drop on the fucking clan forums cant you read?

As for clan members not liking cava, fuck off thats another stupid lie of yours.

Wendy your just another whiney girl seeking attention, well you got it. I am glad some people believe you not to be a scammer, you need all the people you can get believe me.

And to all you suckups.. just because there is a woman on the forums you feel the need to back her up? Get a grip on reality.
    dude man bigboobs....your looking like an ass witout facts or proof....your own clannies cava has said its not clan item if its 2 person party who kills it.....so your statement it wrong stop accusing someone of something that your own clannies are saying is a lie

how old are you as well...your acting so immature like you 10...grow up man and get a life....i have said this the whole time it should be between her and barb and they should figure out whats fair to get

and how sexist could u possibly be....your saying cause shes a girl they belive her.....what world you living in....mature adults belive the truth and
    you have always been and asshole to all and now it showing more...just cause shes a girls doesnt mean belive her cause of that....grow up and act mature man...your posts dont reflect that so dont post

rocs price is 80 gbs to 100 gbs max so half that is 40 gbs on low side

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast