Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Wendolyn - scammer, diez

This is a discussion on Wendolyn - scammer, diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div> Originally posted by Tez/Aja @ <!--QuoteBegin-Cava and bigjuicyboobs isn't a kid, tbh he's the most ...
Page: 5

Banned

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava

and bigjuicyboobs isn't a kid, tbh he's the most mature person i've seen. comparing him to wendolyn, wendolyn is the type who would've walked out on her friend rather than see through them to the end, and she wants everyone to care for her instead of her doing it back. remember what u said yesterday wendolyn? you exclaimed you left seraph because nobody cared about you and etc, BULLSHIT. i said we need to have our own personal time as well. and then you go "oh but tez is happy to be around me 24/7, so is rest of UK". thats probably why my friend wasn't too glad that you were hanging around with tez, mainly cause tez is only making your self centered mind even worse. you think the whole world revolves around you, but it DOESN'T.

this topic is no longer my concern i've told barb to do what he wants, bye for now, let the flames pour in.

well 1st bigboobs is not mature at all...he flames everyone more than you do ....now we can see your talking out your ass man...no offense but anyone who reads the forum can see his past posts as very childish and immature to many with the name calling and flaming....so dont say he is mature cause he not from his own posts

and also i dont give wendy a big ego or make her more self centered...she does that on her own....rofl....j/k.......but seriously i ignore her most of the time and dont give her attention...as clan leader i give all my clannies the same attention and wendy may get pissed at that but i dont care.........my clan is all = to me.....ask many in my clan they will tell you i play hard to get that prob frustrated her even more....but my clan to me gets all my attention not one person.....so again your wrong as you are in most things you babashoper....have a nice day :P :lol:

:wub: still <3 zaria
    actually thats what wend told me, UK and you wil be happy to be aroundher 24/7, its not me judging you on that , so don't worry. also if you want to say bigjuicyboobs being childish from his posts, so are you. do you think you're posting maturely with all the "rofl" and all the "jokes" that you think are funny? you should reexamine your own posts before making an irony out of it.

either way i wil get a moderator to lock this thread soon, leading to nowhere but flames.[/b]
    yes mine are jokes and laughs his posts are flaming people and calling them names like he younger then them is what i meant by that <_<

Cava

Originally posted by Wendolyn
    My point is, you shouldn't ever get tired of hanging out with your clan mates. Tez likes me enough that he would never get tired of me, and I feel the same way with him and the rest of UK. I'm sorry that people find you irritating and that no one wants to hang around you Vacy. But good riddance to you as far as I'm concerned, that's one less jerk to deal with on KO.

And who cares if I don't like Temptation? That has nothing to do with anything. I said what I said about Stapler, because I thought he should know the things you said about him, and how you talked behind his back before he thought that anything that might be coming out of your mouth might be true.

And your own clan leader even said that it wasn't clan drop. Owned.

Anything else you can say from now on, you're just making yourself look bad, so keep talking.

I did the right thing by offering Barbika 50/50 on the RoC if he wanted it. If he doesn't get in touch with me within the next day or two, I'm just going to think that he has no interest in having it. In fact Barb hasn't even said one thing to me in the past 2 days about it. So looks like you're the only one with your panties in a twist about it Vacy. *

So, bai bai, go away, join the army, or go to Edana or something for crying out loud.
    oh yea, my ex-clan leader did that. and know what happen after that? most of the original members of seraph quit the clan ^_^ owned? i would love to hang around vacy, in fact i find you more irritating than he is. again, shows how self centred you are. and btw stapler knows what i think of him, so yea doesn't matter if you wanna add salt to the wound, i think he knows i hate him he hates me too i don't realy care

oh yea, and this statement says it all about your character: If he doesn\'t get in touch with me within the next day or two, I\'m just going to think that he has no interest in having it.

1) you're just gonna "assume" he doesn't want it and keep it for yourself. LAWL and you said you dont' give a heck about the roc.

2) it is in YOUR possesion ofc barb wouldn't bother to say anything about it. if barb has the roc do you think by you asking for it he'l give it to you straight away? he might, then again, its YOUR responsbility to know whats best for the 2 and not take it away. being greedy?

Cava

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava

and bigjuicyboobs isn't a kid, tbh he's the most mature person i've seen. comparing him to wendolyn, wendolyn is the type who would've walked out on her friend rather than see through them to the end, and she wants everyone to care for her instead of her doing it back. remember what u said yesterday wendolyn? you exclaimed you left seraph because nobody cared about you and etc, BULLSHIT. i said we need to have our own personal time as well. and then you go "oh but tez is happy to be around me 24/7, so is rest of UK". thats probably why my friend wasn't too glad that you were hanging around with tez, mainly cause tez is only making your self centered mind even worse. you think the whole world revolves around you, but it DOESN'T.

this topic is no longer my concern i've told barb to do what he wants, bye for now, let the flames pour in.

well 1st bigboobs is not mature at all...he flames everyone more than you do ....now we can see your talking out your ass man...no offense but anyone who reads the forum can see his past posts as very childish and immature to many with the name calling and flaming....so dont say he is mature cause he not from his own posts

and also i dont give wendy a big ego or make her more self centered...she does that on her own....rofl....j/k.......but seriously i ignore her most of the time and dont give her attention...as clan leader i give all my clannies the same attention and wendy may get pissed at that but i dont care.........my clan is all = to me.....ask many in my clan they will tell you i play hard to get that prob frustrated her even more....but my clan to me gets all my attention not one person.....so again your wrong as you are in most things you babashoper....have a nice day :P :lol:

actually thats what wend told me, UK and you wil be happy to be aroundher 24/7, its not me judging you on that , so don't worry. also if you want to say bigjuicyboobs being childish from his posts, so are you. do you think you're posting maturely with all the "rofl" and all the "jokes" that you think are funny? you should reexamine your own posts before making an irony out of it.

either way i wil get a moderator to lock this thread soon, leading to nowhere but flames.[/b]
    yes mine are jokes and laughs his posts are flaming people and calling them names like he younger then them is what i meant by that <_<[/b][/quote]

read your first post and tell me which part of it is mature, i'll be glad to know. words like "stfu" and "gay petty shit", sure, that shows how mature you are.

Banned

Yeah Cava, if I were you, I'd get a mod to lock it too. I'd hate to see you get verbally thrashed and flamed and ruin your "legendary" reputation that you supposedly think you have. hahahahhaa.

And I think Tez's jokes are very funny and sexy. *:wub:
    2 things again...cause this is just funny to post to now

1st.....i say again cava has or had a good rep ever :wacko: :blink: ...news to all us

2nd...wendy jokes....yes i am funny and sexy...but not jokes....u get same attention as all in clan do... :P :lol: :wub:

Cava

Yeah Cava, if I were you, I'd get a mod to lock it too. I'd hate to see you get verbally thrashed and flamed and ruin your "legendary" reputation that you supposedly think you have. hahahahhaa.
    i'm sorry but i'm not you and never once had i thought of myself having a legendary reputation or w/e anything like that :rollseyes: you're the one who's blabbering shit to me on msn like "i can hurt your reputation more than you can hurt mine" so whats your point here? :rollseyes: all i said in msn was yea go ahead :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    Originally posted by Cava
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava

either way i wil get a moderator to lock this thread soon, leading to nowhere but flames.
    yes mine are jokes and laughs his posts are flaming people and calling them names like he younger then them is what i meant by that <_<[/b]
    read your first post and tell me which part of it is mature, i'll be glad to know. words like "stfu" and "gay petty shit", sure, that shows how mature you are.[/b][/quote]

i didnt know adults and mature people never use the words shut the fuck up or are not allowed to use the word gay to describe something stupid.....ok let me rephrase....please shit your mouth and i think that its very stupid....better...same meaning though...just diff words man but its all the same...has nothing to do with maturity ....these are forums....i am not infront of my board of trustees....but bigboobs posts are not saying what mine do...most of his post call people very childish names and he acts like a kid in them and flames alot...i dont do that....mine are mainly anger comment like stfu or your being gay and stuf like that.....ok man w/e yoru both so mature and high on a pedastol and we are all sorry you have to look down on us....bb

Cava

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    Originally posted by Cava
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava

either way i wil get a moderator to lock this thread soon, leading to nowhere but flames.

yes mine are jokes and laughs his posts are flaming people and calling them names like he younger then them is what i meant by that <_<
    read your first post and tell me which part of it is mature, i'll be glad to know. words like "stfu" and "gay petty shit", sure, that shows how mature you are.[/b]
    i didnt know adults and mature people never use the words shut the fuck up or are not allowed to use the word gay to describe something stupid.....ok let me rephrase....please shit your mouth and i think that its very stupid....better...same meaning though...just diff words man but its all the same...has nothing to do with maturity ....these are forums....i am not infront of my board of trustees....but bigboobs posts are not saying what mine do...most of his post call people very childish names and he acts like a kid in them and flames alot...i dont do that....mine are mainly anger comment like stfu or your being gay and stuf like that.....ok man w/e yoru both so mature and high on a pedastol and we are all sorry you have to look down on us....bb[/b][/quote]

so wait yours aren't considered as "flames" but his are? no shit, i can see the difference. <_<

yea i kind of despise you.. but not really through your language. only defended vacy because i felt its my right to, just like how you defend wend

Trii

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

no u despise my cause i got gyfted items and u think that is babashop but u buying your cs+7 for usd and now are selling it is not babashop right man...oky oky man whatever

Cava

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    no u despise my cause i got gyfted items and u think that is babashop but u buying your cs+7 for usd and now are selling it is not babashop right man...oky oky man whatever
    vacy is the one who bought cs+7 forusd, not me so what're you trying to prove here? ^_^ besides i no longer have the cs+7, so kindly shut your trap? all my gear currently are what i made alone , so you can't judge them anymore ^_^

and no i despise you not because only of that either. but character wise.

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    vacy is the one who bought cs+7 forusd, not me so what're you trying to prove here? ^_^ besides i no longer have the cs+7, so kindly shut your trap? all my gear currently are what i made alone , so you can't judge them anymore ^_^

and no i despise you not because only of that either. but character wise.[/b]
    my character is fine not worried what u think ...also doesnt matter if u didnt buy it ...it was on your account and its babashoped thus making your a babashoper

Cava

Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

my character is fine not worried what u think ...also doesnt matter if u didnt buy it ...it was on your account and its babashoped thus making your a babashoper[/b]
    since when is buying for usd babashopped? rofl. i always thought babashopped is when you buy items that aren't legal, made by gms or kom with usd.

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

my character is fine not worried what u think ...also doesnt matter if u didnt buy it ...it was on your account and its babashoped thus making your a babashoper[/b]
    since when is buying for usd babashopped? rofl. i always thought babashopped is when you buy items that aren't legal, made by gms or kom with usd.[/b][/quote]

no man the babashop is when u buy for usd....omg all this time u thought it was just kom items....see this is what i am talking about man....you never think of anyone elses ideals but your own or anyone elses thoughts....your so close minded that u missed the fact when we all say buy from babashop its for usd....holy shit man +10 funny :P :lol:

Cava

actually no everyone else though babashopped = gm/kom'ed/any other form of illegal items. go ask around i even rmbed seeing in a thread asking "what exactly is babashopped" and thats the posts everyone got, btw you're the one being narrow minded, not "close-minded" lol.

Trii

can someone pass me one more pack of popcorn please ?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast