Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Wendolyn - scammer, diez

This is a discussion on Wendolyn - scammer, diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eh Sorry but, Cava may i ask why ur still going on talking?...
Page: 6

Banned

Eh Sorry but, Cava may i ask why ur still going on talking?

Banned

Originally posted by Cava
    actually no everyone else though babashopped = gm/kom'ed/any other form of illegal items. go ask around i even rmbed seeing in a thread asking "what exactly is babashopped" and thats the posts everyone got, btw you're the one being narrow minded, not "close-minded" lol.
    ok babashop means kom items whatever man...your not getting it maybe a thread was made before but its been answered babshop is buying items for usd end of fucking story man....thats not close or narrow minded that is a fact get it straight

Cava

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Eh Sorry but, Cava may i ask why ur still going on talking?
    because i have the right to

and tez what "fact" is that rofl... find it in a dictionary for me. there's many definition of it, just bcause you said that's the meaning its a fact? :blink:

Banned

Yes you do have the right but every post you make makes u look more like a retard T_T"

Cava

Yes you do have the right but every post you make makes u look more like a retard T_T"
    to you perhaps, just like how every post you make makes you look like a retard as well ^_^ "only 8ball get bla bla bla bla" rmb those crap you wrote which made u look spastic? ^_^ go on continue to whine more

Banned

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    to you perhaps, just like how every post you make makes you look like a retard as well ^_^ "only 8ball get bla bla bla bla" rmb those crap you wrote which made u look spastic? ^_^ go on continue to whine more[/b]
    roflrofl You'r telling me to go whine .. Look who's whining aga.. "THAT ROC WASNT URS IT WAS CLANS AKA MINE OMG WTF NOOOESSSSSSSS" roflrofl

Cava

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

to you perhaps, just like how every post you make makes you look like a retard as well ^_^ "only 8ball get bla bla bla bla" rmb those crap you wrote which made u look spastic? ^_^ go on continue to whine more
    roflrofl You'r telling me to go whine .. Look who's whining aga.. "THAT ROC WASNT URS IT WAS CLANS AKA MINE OMG WTF NOOOESSSSSSSS" roflrofl[/b]
    urm yea your the one whining i'm not whining i'm stating truth :rollseyes: ofc i can udnerstand why u stand up for wendolyn, birds of the same feathers afterall :lol:

Banned

Indeed birds of the same feathers ^^ But ya, she didn't scammed anyone anyway ^^ So gogo whine more aga

Cava

Indeed birds of the same feathers ^^ But ya, she didn't scammed anyone anyway ^^ So gogo whine more aga
    rofl birds of the same feathers as in both r hypocritical bitches who bite the hand that feeds them

Banned

You'r like the jealous bird who doesnt even has anyone who feeds them with the hand

Cava

You'r like the jealous bird who doesnt even has anyone who feeds them with the hand
    vacy is the hand n i never once bitten him

ultimaliaz

I'm very dissapointed in u wendy,queen of seraph......................lol
    gg leaves for a roc ...pathetic

I don't blame you Ultima. I'd take Cava's side too if I was using one of his characters, lol.

Don't you just hate whenever people open thier mouth when they have no idea what they're talking about?

If we're going to have a big flaming fight here, at least make it somewhat intelligent so that I can get some enjoyment out of it.

And I'm not queen of Seraph anymore thank God.

And Cava, I don't see why you're trying to put down Trip. Even though he's not my favorite person right now, he's only 16, and at least he had sense enough to tell you that you were wrong. It's gotta suck whenever your own clan leader doesn't even like you, lol.

And I thought this topic was going to be closed? Ah well...I'm rambling on..it's 6 am....and I'm getting very v...e..r..y.. sle...e....pyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

And I just realized something. I have the 2nd most popular topic EVER here in the cheaters forum.

Come on guys, argue some more. Make Wendy #1 in your hearts and in your minds and SOULS!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH IM SLEEPY

WHY IS CAVA AN IDIOT? WHY DOES HE LIKE MEN? WHY IS HE A 43 YEAR OLD SINGAPORE GUY WHO LIVES WITH HIS MOTHER AND EATS RICE CAKES AND PLAYS KO IN HIS SPARE TIME!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tired....I'm going to bed.

Cava

Originally posted by Wendolyn
    I don't blame you Ultima. I'd take Cava's side too if I was using one of his characters, lol.

Don't you just hate whenever people open thier mouth when they have no idea what they're talking about?

If we're going to have a big flaming fight here, at least make it somewhat intelligent so that I can get some enjoyment out of it. *

And I'm not queen of Seraph anymore thank God. *

And Cava, I don't see why you're trying to put down Trip. Even though he's not my favorite person right now, he's only 16, and at least he had sense enough to tell you that you were wrong. It's gotta suck whenever your own clan leader doesn't even like you, lol.

And I thought this topic was going to be closed? Ah well...I'm rambling on..it's 6 am....and I'm getting very v...e..r..y.. sle...e....pyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    hmm if i were in the wrong, i wouldn't see why clannies would defend me and some of them leaving seraph. also. ultima isn't using one of my characters anymore, so what're you saying lol? if you think we're not intellectual for you enough, theni'm sorry rofl. then again being intellectual is thinking you can spite someone else by showing them your new babashopped items? to me its more like harassment lol.

as soon as hostage is online i'll make him close the topic dont' worry, i know you dont' want your name to be continued in this section

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast