Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Wendolyn - scammer, diez

This is a discussion on Wendolyn - scammer, diez within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Vlein bp+7 clothes... thats like not even a scam, its like 50m for a whole set rofl, ...
Page: 9

Originally posted by Vlein
    bp+7 clothes... thats like not even a scam, its like 50m for a whole set rofl, this is sad, now u and cava r just finding petty stuff to use against her. rofl
    its the point of the matter, and orathiana is poor. It doesent matter how much its worth its still a scam, and dont drag cava into this, this is between wendy and orathiana.

Vlein

k "cunt" where did it say the clothes belonged to cava and boobs? learn to read, tsk too much vampire shit messed up ur head. LOL now its between wendy and some girl with a wierd name, i thought this thread was about a roc, now its bp clothes +7 ROFL ROLFRO LRLFORLFLFLFL
    and if ur clan cant even provide bp clothes +7, u guys r straight up saaaad, or ur just using her to get more dirt on wendy, which is so AWESOME!

Originally posted by Vlein
    k "cunt" where did it say the clothes belonged to cava and boobs? learn to read, tsk too much vampire shit messed up ur head. LOL now its between wendy and some girl with a wierd name, i thought this thread was about a roc, now its bp clothes +7 ROFL ROLFRO LRLFORLFLFLFL
    and if ur clan cant even provide bp clothes +7, u guys r straight up saaaad, or ur just using her to get more dirt on wendy, which is so AWESOME!
    :lol: :lol:

My clan cant provide shit cause my sis char isn't even in clan. She gave it to her out friendship. And you cunt you dont even have your own char from what i hear. Stfu this aint your business.

And if the vampire shit really bothers you, whatever, I still have a good laugh with these pics :wub: :P

Vlein

yup i just troll the forums and flame people, my 62 priest is none existant

Banned

OMFG VLEIN GIVE ME BACK THE 30 POTS U BORROWED OF ME !!! U FUCKING SCAMMER OH NOESSSSS 30 POTS :'(

Originally posted by Zaraki
    OMFG VLEIN GIVE ME BACK THE 30 POTS U BORROWED OF ME !!! U FUCKING SCAMMER OH NOESSSSS 30 POTS :'(
    Haha :lol: you can go back to whine about not getting help from phantom and your conspiracy theories abuot 8ball having special treatment

Banned

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    Haha :lol: you can go back to whine about not getting help from phantom and your conspiracy theories abuot 8ball having special treatment [/b]
    but..but..but...my 30 pots

Just to let everyone know, the little whiney whore got her precious +7 BP armor set back lol.

And it's 50 mil Vlein. The whole set is like...10-12 mil.

2 mil a piece.

I went from scamming RoC's to scamming 12 mil from someone's lil sister. I must be losing my touch. h43r:

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by Goathorns@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

Haha :lol: you can go back to whine about not getting help from phantom and your conspiracy theories abuot 8ball having special treatment
    but..but..but...my 30 pots [/b]
    Off-topic. Vlein can scam you in another thread :P I posted this for my sis in here cause i didnt feel like making an even bigger deal about this on another topic.

Anyways Tezz gave me back the items. Shame it was he who had to do this and not wend who gave me back the stuff.

Banned

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Goathorns
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

but..but..but...my 30 pots [/b]
    Off-topic. Vlein can scam you in another thread :P I posted this for my sis in here cause i didnt feel like making an even bigger deal about this on another topic.

Anyways Tezz gave me back the items. Shame it was he who had to do this and not wend who gave me back the stuff.[/b][/quote]MY 30 POTS GOD DAMNED

Originally posted by Wendolyn
    Just to let everyone know, the little whiney whore got her precious +7 BP armor set back lol.

And it's 50 mil Vlein. The whole set is like...10-12 mil.

2 mil a piece.

I went from scamming RoC's to scamming 12 mil from someone's lil sister. I must be losing my touch. *h43r:
    Items are still items you whore. My sis thought of you as a friend and wanted to help you out back then. If you got a problem with me or my sis pm me so we can have a flame session :wub:

For some reason I'm starting to doubt the validity of there even being a "sis".

And I'm the one who gave Tez the stuff to give back to you you retard.

And I now have the most popular topic ever on the cheaters forum. :wub:

Originally posted by Wendolyn
    For some reason I'm starting to doubt the validity of there even being a "sis". *

And I'm the one who gave Tez the stuff to give back to you you retard. *

And I now have the most popular topic ever on the cheaters forum. *:wub:

i truly hate bitches. i think its self-evident that you are one. plz go take your pms medicine and lie down. tybb.

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wendolyn
    For some reason I'm starting to doubt the validity of there even being a "sis". *

And I'm the one who gave Tez the stuff to give back to you you retard. *

And I now have the most popular topic ever on the cheaters forum. *:wub:

i truly hate bitches. i think its self-evident that you are one. plz go take your pms medicine and lie down. tybb.[/b]
    What was the point of that post?? Just to flame someone cause cutting urself wasnt enough? <_< Wendolyns a gg. :lol: I didnt post this to flame u im just saying that some of u ppl need to put the razzor blade down for a min and stop flaming everyone u see in this forum. u dont like someone keep it to urself. No one cares its just a game anyway.

Banned

my pots

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast