Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What do you guys think of This?

This is a discussion on What do you guys think of This? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; One scammer more to the list, right now I'm trying to get ban for his IP....
Page: 2

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

One scammer more to the list, right now I'm trying to get ban for his IP.

Banned

One scammer more to the list, right now I'm trying to get ban for his IP.[/b]
    you will take out a cafe in lima for sure

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

LOL, prolly ... Use search with both e-mails you'll see that he used 2 e-mails or 2 guys used that account :wacko:

This "boy" is a scammer .

... my friend has sent him money ( 25.01.2008 ) via WU and he played-act that he didn´t got money. So we were contacting WU and they sent us e-mail that the Money Transfer was paid on xx/xx/xx at xx:xx:xx in Lima. ( I have all msn record and proof of purchase ).[/b]
    Please let us know the name and last name of the reciever.

LOL, prolly ... Use search with both e-mails you'll see that he used 2 e-mails or 2 guys used that account :wacko:
    Please let us know the name and last name of the reciever.[/b]
    His MSN : [email protected] . I ´ll PM you with his name and last name, becose I don´t want his public lynching. ( I know, Iam strange <_< ). I can give here his initial letters : P. R. O. R.

In first post of this topic you called him diego. Look at this http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5...anuel19lr7.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12