What is face2knife stuff

This is a discussion on What is face2knife stuff within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hit him 4 times over 1000 each hit and he wasnt using safty and he wasnt scrolled yet he ...
Page: 1

nfw

Default What is face2knife stuff

i hit him 4 times over 1000 each hit and he wasnt using safty and he wasnt scrolled yet he didnt even go under half without poting im wondering what he has ?

wako0

all he does is run after 4 hits when he redballs

Rentzusuken

legcut + face2knife = 50NP

Wyvern

i know him he s a nice man n not babashopped.. he s the one of oldest players in dies
    (his nick was ziyaretci b4 ncs)

nfw

:S i only got one shot with him in arena duno my screen ming have glitching but duno cuz the same thing happend agen with a friend of mine in arena its like im doing heeps dmg but its not doing anything to there health mabe someone else had this

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Wyvern
    i know him he s a nice man n not babashopped.. he s the one of oldest players in dies
    i also know when he first started out he did np transfer B)

he was in this clan called JoJo with a fake ghostface and they did np transfer with a human mage who tps ppl from seeking.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wyvern

he was in this clan called JoJo with a fake ghostface and they did np transfer with a human mage who tps ppl from seeking.[/b]

yeah, i remember that, i lost 50np

Wyvern

<!--QuoteBegin-Wyvern

he was in this clan called JoJo with a fake ghostface and they did np transfer with a human mage who tps ppl from seeking.[/b]
    i cant believe it :wacko: :blink: h43r:

<!--QuoteBegin-Wyvern

rofl i remember that... i was playing once in a friends mage and went seeking... i got partied and tp'ed to obos, trade spam and died, tp again till i disbanded...

happened to old Socrates (warrior) but he owned them ^_^