GIRAKON BUG ABUSERS!

This is a discussion on GIRAKON BUG ABUSERS! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its irritating enough to see the newbie and portion of the turkish players Jail bugging during war. Eversince i play ...
Page: 1

ooo

Its irritating enough to see the newbie and portion of the turkish players Jail bugging during war. Eversince i play girakon ive seen top clans yes including Insanity back in the day abusing this bug, but i didnt bother to say anything except this time. They use a mage to hide in this spot, then tp their party to kill the keeper once most of the opposite nation are in jail. Lame isnt it? top clan needs to abuse bug to make nps?

edited

since people are aware of the problem, im gonna remove the pics cuz theres no reason for me to make anybody look bad. just raising awareness.

Banned

Just letting u know this is only 2 people, i got the rest of ur parties and a couple of u PINK CAPE ( you know who u are ) buggers as well.[/b]
    I lol'd :lol: !

Neither Triz or me attend to wars so we are innocent xD

b1rdy

I lol'd :lol: !

Neither Triz or me attend to wars so we are innocent xD[/b]
    +1 never attend wars cuz of lag. so.. h34r:

Is that where you stand next to jail n cannot be attacked? That is really annoying. Saw a few human sins do that in war, they actually sat there n drained keeper over n over til it died, two buggers won war. 4fun likes to do that as i remember.

ooo

Is that where you stand next to jail n cannot be attacked? That is really annoying. Saw a few human sins do that in war, they actually sat there n drained keeper over n over til it died, two buggers won war. 4fun likes to do that as i remember.[/b]
    4 fun is a fag so i wouldnt be surprised if he does that shit.

i was standing there to take pics of people he tp

nice photo

Its irritating enough to see the newbie and portion of the turkish players Jail bugging during war. Eversince i play girakon ive seen top clans yes including Insanity back in the day abusing this bug, but i didnt bother to say anything except this time. They use a mage to hide in this spot, then tp their party to kill the keeper once most of the opposite nation are in jail. Lame isnt it? top clan needs to abuse bug to make nps?

Just letting u know this is only 2 people, i got the rest of ur parties and a couple of u PINK CAPE ( you know who u are ) buggers as well.

Enjoy, when i feel like it ill post the rest of them.[/b]
    And maybe u didnt know but whole party form Nobody sitting in orc jail.(always someone use bugs)
    I will talk with Zafira :lol:
    There is more clans who using this bug.

edit:
    I talked with Zafira and i explained to him that it's kind of bug and he promissed me it will never happen.
    He is sorry about his mistake.

And maybe u didnt know but whole party form Nobody sitting in orc jail.(always someone use bugs)
    I will talk with Zafira :lol:
    There is more clans who using this bug.

edit:
    I talked with Zafira and i explained to him that it's kind of bug and he promissed me it will never happen.
    He is sorry about his mistake.[/b]
    +1
    h34r:

TopCat

lol nice ss