Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I guess this isn't exactly cheating..but yeah.

This is a discussion on I guess this isn't exactly cheating..but yeah. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'll just start from the beginning. So there's this guy named Kn3w. Also known as Kn0w, Kn1w, Kn2w, Kn3w...whatever. So ...
Page: 1

Default I guess this isn't exactly cheating..but yeah.

I'll just start from the beginning.

So there's this guy named Kn3w. Also known as Kn0w, Kn1w, Kn2w, Kn3w...whatever.

So Kn3w is in the battlefield, and I go up and whack him. Kill him like 3-4 times in a row. So he does the usual thing that most people do whenever they're getting owned, and he starts calling me a big noob. So I go and whack him a few more times...probably kill him like...10 times.....and I think he killed me once...but anyway.

So, he starts asking me what level I am, what gear I have, etc;, and he tells me he's level 66. So...I was pretty amazed that I could kill a level 66 BP with MS +8.

Well, we keep talking, and he finds out I'm a female...so rather than calling me a noob, and going straight for me in the battlefield, he starts trying to be nice and wanting my MSN. So I figured...what the crap, might as well let him add me. So he adds me, and we start talking, and he starts telling me how great I am, how beautiful I am...bla bla...whatever. Then he says that his friend is giving him an Iron Impact +8, and that he's going to give me his MS +8. So..I thought wow..that's really nice of him...and was kinda get excited about it.

So a few days pass, and he tells me that today was going to be the day that he gave me the MS +8...so it's 6 am in the morning, and he saw some pics in my display image on MSN, and asked me if I could send them to him...so I was like sure whatever, no big deal. So I send him like 2-3 pics...and then he starts begging me to send him naked pictures...so now I'm like...what the crap. And I explained to him..I don't HAVE naked pictures..nor would I be taking any...and he starts getting all pissy and begging and begging and begging, and after I finally told him that I would not be sending him any pictures like that, he gets mad, and tells me never to message him again...and acting like a little kid. So I get a really nice turkish friend..who speaks excellent english..whose name shall not be mentioned..

:wub:

And I tell him to message him, to see what's going on...so we're all 3 in a chat room on MSN, and Kn3w starts telling us how the MS +8 is really a dupe, and how he has +3 Uniques on his BP, and has like 800 def, and that he has +3 uniques on his warrior, and a +9 raptor, and some +9 shell pieces. He also started telling me how he duped BUS scrolls, and NPC'd them all day...whatever.

Not that I'm mad because I didn't get a MS +8...I could really care less about items honestly..even though it did kinda excite me...

But it's a darn shame that we have pathetic people like this who infest the game. There's a few people I've had problems with in-game...some 8ball members in the past...SotongPoo..TripleOG..or whatever his name is now,...and we never always saw eye to eye about a lot of things. But at least I can say I respect most of them for the fact that they don't need +3 uniques and +9 weapons and +9 shells to stroke thier Knight Online ego, and make them feel good about themselves. The REALLY good clans in this game got where they are from skill and dedication...not from duping BUS, and buying everything in sight.

And Kn3w, I look forward to seeing you in CZ...I'd really like a 1v1..because even with all of your gay duped uniques and duped sword, like most pathetic dupers...you still lack in the skill department. And the sad thing is...I'm not even that good of a pker.

So yeah..once again...I don't exactly expect a gamemaster to read this, or for anything to actually be done about this...just thought I'd give the community a heads up, so that no one ends up making a bad trade or gets scammed by this moron.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

true, if u can beat someone with ms+8 and lvl 66, god he must suck :lol:

gimme his msn i'll send him naked pics for ms +8 oký?

Banned

u sent me naked pics why not him :blink:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:lol: :P

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    true, if u can beat someone with ms+8 and lvl 66, god he must suck *:lol:
    We will 1v1 again as soon as I get 70...

In 2010 :angry:

i'll get unblocked in 2010, wonders of k2

Banned

or wendy is just that good......... :huh:

NOT

/quit_clan

Banned

Originally posted by Wendolyn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wendolyn)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

In 2010 :angry:[/b]
    u will never get 70....i cant even get 62

i'll get unblocked in 2010, wonders of k2
    OMG! You're blocked! :lol:

Now is my chance to surpass your level...!

Err...actually I'm too lazy...I'll just try to get into apo parties, and parasite the apos, and leech.

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Wendolyn@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

In 2010 :angry:
    u will never get 70....i cant even get 62[/b]

zzzzzz

I'm 62.47% right now you big noob.

That entire clan is full of dupers with no skill whatsoever. All I see them do in cz is attach and once they get hit they run or town. I bet they wouldent even 1v1.

blocked cause of k2's stupidity. "lesson no.1, testing x-trap patch before releasing it to public. bah, nvm fuck it lets just release it"

B> +9 MS.

If I get that...I'll 1v1 you right now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast