Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

who is eleutherios

This is a discussion on who is eleutherios within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :wub:...
Page: 2

Zaria

:wub:

Experienced

Originally posted by Zaria
    I feel when someone changes name, if they want to disclose who they are, it is up to them.

He is not edited char, so what difference does it make to anyone. *And should this really be posted under cheaters if he was owning in cz? *That does not make one a cheater.
    hehe yes mom i not sell this char or dont get hacked and this char _Experienced_ only using NCS

thanks...

Zaria

I knew this, you told me long time ago that you were _experienced_. Thats why I was trying to defend you.

Experienced

Originally posted by Zaria
    I knew this, you told me long time ago that you were _experienced_. *Thats why I was trying to defend you.
    thanks for defend me

simomofin

Originally posted by DaRKBioHaZaRD
    he is _Experienced_ a.k.a Exper1enced 66 lvl warrior *
    old blood member.
    +1.

haha impact? lol yea impact is in his dreams but he never got an impact and he s old blood member. he s playing since dies is up. and i personally know he s online 7/24 cause i was in his clan and he ownz cz ewerywhere, bosses, esland bosses got tonz of itemz and he s not a cheater. he s one of the first +8 raptor owners in dies. he got 5 raptors +7 and put them on anvil and 4. of raptor became +8. good cheat ha? yea and he was one of the first dual roc owners in dies when he was blood. cause at that times no of humans were able to own blood and they were owning cz and bosses. too hard cheating again. and he never buys items from gm or KoM or anywhere u think. he didnt want to name change but he got some personal problems in game that i cant tell to public. so he ncsed poor experienced. gogo continue to own cz of course some1 wanna flame u. who cares noobs and thx for exp party baba :wub:

Experienced

Originally posted by simomofin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(simomofin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DaRKBioHaZaRD
    he is _Experienced_ a.k.a Exper1enced 66 lvl warrior *
    old blood member.
    +1.

haha impact? lol yea impact is in his dreams but he never got an impact and he s old blood member. he s playing since dies is up. and i personally know he s online 7/24 cause i was in his clan and he ownz cz ewerywhere, bosses, esland bosses got tonz of itemz and he s not a cheater. he s one of the first +8 raptor owners in dies. he got 5 raptors +7 and put them on anvil and 4. of raptor became +8. good cheat ha? yea and he was one of the first dual roc owners in dies when he was blood. cause at that times no of humans were able to own blood and they were owning cz and bosses. too hard cheating again. and he never buys items from gm or KoM or anywhere u think. he didnt want to name change but he got some personal problems in game that i cant tell to public. so he ncsed poor experienced. gogo continue to own cz of course some1 wanna flame u. who cares noobs and thx for exp party baba :wub:[/b]
    : ))))
    np baba

Hostage

^_^ Im gonna look for you Experienced :wub:

Cava

Default Re: who is eleutherios

Originally posted by Experienced+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Experienced)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-battle_mrs
    in bowl atm and hes owning eveyone +8 impact/totamic spear *

anyone got a clue?
    lol ELeuTherioS im i mean _Experienced_ same char i using name change scroll and not using weapon impact +8 noob battle_mrs, its a giga 1 h +8 when i using this items with nick _Experienced_ than later ncs using same weapons zzz...

battle_mrs : if u dont know ppls dont say for they chater or hacker etc.etc... NOOP![/b]
    you sir, are an idiot.

did battle flame you? he clearly stated he wasn\'t flaming anyone

did he say you're a cheater/hacker? and belive me, he's not as noob as you think he is, infact with your items same on a warrior he would've owned you with his combo.

also so what if he mistook your impact+8 for gig+8??

Originally posted by Experienced+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Experienced)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaria
    I knew this, you told me long time ago that you were _experienced_. *Thats why I was trying to defend you.
    thanks for defend me [/b]
    Experienced is a n00b :wub: Now I know who I should start to run from I am big coward

Cava

also by the way, the only defense you have against others is to call them "noob" and "NOOP"? lol that says so much about your character and your education. pile of shit.

don't even want to start on your pathetic language.

Experienced

Originally posted by Hostage
    ^_^ Im gonna look for you Experienced *:wub:
    and i ll look for u guyz, but anyway u know who is Experienced atm

i couldnt find my new signature on kotracker after i name changed. so i use my old signature with experienced. when i find my sig on kotracker web site, i ll put my new signature with new nick...

simomofin

Originally posted by Cava

noob :lol:

Experienced

<!--QuoteBegin-Cava

noob :lol:[/b]
    +1

ahhaah really noops

Cava

<!--QuoteBegin-Cava

noob :lol:[/b]
    just meant he saw wrongly <_< i mean its not easy to focus on your opponent's weapons while fighting him <_< its not like experienced stood there for 1 hour to let jr examined his body. :blink:

simomofin

kk dude, battle_mrs is a good gun, we got it kkthxbb :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast