Who has been scammed by Tainted?

This is a discussion on Who has been scammed by Tainted? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bought a mage off of tainted and i gave him the gold bars and stuff. He wanted to wait ...
Page: 1

I bought a mage off of tainted and i gave him the gold bars and stuff. He wanted to wait til after restart to give me info so to make sure coins were still there, so i agreed. restart was in 30 min. after restart he never answered. 2 days later he wrote me saying he fell asleep. I have messaged him multiple times and now a week has gone by and I have no mage. I track my messages and I can see that he reads them and he never replies. He hasn't gotten on msn either since I have given him the money, where before he was on every day before we made the trade. He was selling 4 characters from lvls 71-73. Beware of this dude. I will be watching posts for when he gets a new ko4life account and posts the same characters up for trade.

jiggy11

tainted-snootchebootchie-mrm32-forsaken-vengeance4you-mirnes-whiteboy817 probably more ko4life names and msns but im not sure. he scammed me of shard+8 and 2h giga+7

Redemption

tainted-snootchebootchie-mrm32-forsaken-vengeance4you-mirnes-whiteboy817 probably more ko4life names and msns but im not sure. he scammed me of shard+8 and 2h giga+7[/b]

arent you spit2333? the scammer, who stole simpleguys 750$ and god knows how many people else you scammed....

arent you spit2333? the scammer, who stole simpleguys 750$ and god knows how many people else you scammed....[/b]
    You asking me or the other guy?? I don't like spit either.

Banned

You asking me or the other guy?? I don't like spit either.[/b]
    hes asking the other guy , jiggy
    and yes thats dfalt