Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

who is TOTH ?

This is a discussion on who is TOTH ? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FFS how can I hit him 500 with spike zzzz who this guy cannot kill him with malice...
Page: 1

hoody

Default who is TOTH ?

FFS how can I hit him 500 with spike zzzz who this guy cannot kill him with malice

redfieldTnT

autocure is a bitch

wastyrx

lvl 70 ftw?

Phosgene

dude...when i was int babashopers gave me 650 without dagger defense helmet...with dd helmet it was about 450-500..what is the surprise ?

TunaFishyMe

xD you gotta stop complaining hoody
    I spike a lot of people for 500 and i have 7 levels on you and a lot better gear

hoody

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    xD you gotta stop complaining hoody
    I spike a lot of people for 500 and i have 7 levels on you and a lot better gear

zzzz mate are u kidding with malice spike hitted him 500 its normal ? if its normal I am leaving from this game

acolyted

h43r: hood :rollseyes:

TunaFishyMe

well not with malice. Malice I hit warriors for 900-1000 and rogues for 1k+. What class is he? Was he wearing a DD sheild? Did he have a priest to cure him? There are a lot of lvl 70 warriors are hard to kill even with malice. If they throw on DD ehlm and DD sheild its kinda pointless.

hoody

he is assian with chitins he didnt hit me to much its mean chitins +7.I am pretty sure get dd 25 helm also ib in I can hit u 700+ with malice.I think he have some defensive items like iron belt or iron necklace also auto cure program.and he is alone no1 cant cure him

TunaFishyMe

if he is assassin he can cure himself....

hoody

oh really can he ? tuna pls dont be funny I opened this topic cause something wrong same time he attacking me and cure him self its totatly bullshit.he is using autocure or smth

TunaFishyMe

buddy do you realize how this forum works? If you dont have proofs, your words are meaningless. Fraps it next time and show it. Im not trying to be "funny", im being realistic. Everyday you come up with a new person who is cheating etc etc but you dont really have proof. If i go orc side and change my name, I dont want my named ruined because someone called me a cheater with no proof. I am not saying you are lying or making stuff up but you have to think of all the possibilities. If everyone is suppose to assume this guy is a cheater because you said so without any proof, then everyone here would be a cheater.

hoody

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    buddy do you realize how this forum works? *If you dont have proofs, your words are meaningless. *Fraps it next time and show it. *Im not trying to be "funny", im being realistic. *Everyday you come up with a new person who is cheating etc etc but you dont really have proof. *If i go orc side and change my name, I dont want my named ruined because someone called me a cheater with no proof. * I am not saying you are lying or making stuff up but you have to think of all the possibilities. *If everyone is suppose to assume this guy is a cheater because you said so without any proof, then everyone here would be a cheater.
    tuna always I am coming with new names ? yesterday first time maybe I write in cheater forum about cyazzz and he is scammer as u know .and I know how this forum works maybe I am lazy for it but I dont think all downloading videos here about cheat also read redfieldtnt's reply he is agree on me this guy using autocure .I will try fraps.if u guys meet with him on 1v1 or on party try to fraps it pls nick TOTH

Wyvern

Originally posted by hoody
    he is assian with chitins he didnt hit me to much its mean chitins +7.I am pretty sure get dd 25 helm also ib in I can hit u 700+ with malice.I think he have some defensive items like iron belt or iron necklace also auto cure program.and he is alone no1 cant cure him
    lol he s lvl 68 n he have pretty good gear for pk but he doesnt know how to do pk :lol: ...btw im sure he wasnt maliced... he have in ib n fp dd ....so 500 damge s a normal damage for a 68 lvl player...( btw..i didnt hear all these shits.. he s my friend )

Wyvern

n 1 more thing he knows how to cure himself lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast