Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

a whole party running faster then me :S

This is a discussion on a whole party running faster then me :S within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tweety but talking badly about a country's religion is not acceptable. i dont wanna flame or talk ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Tweety
    but talking badly about a country's religion is not acceptable. i dont wanna flame or talk badly about you or whoever said that words,u hate turks,u dont want us in game but u cant talk about our religion,believes like this.and be sure lots of turkish players talking about this ss on forums and most of us gonna post this to customer support.
    thanks.

im sure u will cuz ur all a bunch of hypocritical faggots...its OK for turks to say fuck ur mother, fuck america, fuck basicly EVERYTHING to english speaking players...but the second any1 says anything about turkish religion its like theyve suddenly had a 4 inch wide dildo stuck up their ass

btw wheres ur religion when ur duping and scamming? isnt stealing bad in ALL religions eyes? its amazing how turks can be so hypocritical

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety
    but talking badly about a country's religion is not acceptable. i dont wanna flame or talk badly about you or whoever said that words,u hate turks,u dont want us in game but u cant talk about our religion,believes like this.and be sure lots of turkish players talking about this ss on forums and most of us gonna post this to customer support.
    thanks.

im sure u will cuz ur all a bunch of hypocritical faggots...its OK for turks to say fuck ur mother, fuck america, fuck basicly EVERYTHING to english speaking players...but the second any1 says anything about turkish religion its like theyve suddenly had a 4 inch wide dildo stuck up their ass

btw wheres ur religion when ur duping and scamming? isnt stealing bad in ALL religions eyes? its amazing how turks can be so hypocritical[/b]
    they'll tell you not all turks scam and dupe h43r:

but yea it is hypocritical. if you're so endearing to allah you'l be in the mosque or w/e praying whole day and not typing on this shit ass forum. or playing ko.

<!--QuoteBegin-Tweety
    thanks.

btw wheres ur religion when ur duping and scamming? isnt stealing bad in ALL religions eyes? its amazing how turks can be so hypocritical[/b]
    +1
    hmm u can get banned for sayng stuff like that...

damn should have tooken SS of turkish people saying bad shizz to me. <_< <_<

kk tell everything u want about turks blame us talk all day long do ur best to kick our ass in this game i really dont care,i'm sure im not kind a turk that u see all day long in game,maybe i'm a lil different,at least no 1 talks about me shit cuz i'm turk,anyway..talk as much as u want who cares about a whole talking shit...go on,never stop blame turks.

Originally posted by PleasePkMe(Real)
    i wont get banned, and i dont care really, this is a game its not my problem that 90% of turks made it their lives. wake up at the morning going to cafe playing till the cafe close and then same thing every day for 3 years. you all have no life you like ruin others fun , you hack,dupe,ruin the game in any possible way you can deny it but everyone knows it ...

and im not gonna post anymore about turkish people if you wanna post about me go ahead *-_-
    if its a game and u dont care it why u talking your bulshit in game just left it u sob

HolyDreams

<!--QuoteBegin-Tweety
    thanks.

die with stupid ideas. Dear Retard, Why you cant understand it ? Religion not same with your mother.

PleasePkMe(Real)

Majeste are u fucking kidding me , just because of your dumb post i can know ur a turk, you all dumb and never listen, you only yell and yell .. hacking and ruining the game without taking a look at urself. READ MY LAST MSG YOU FUKFACE.

"If you were alil bit smarter youd read what i say , i wasnt playing at that time i believe in god and id ont insult anyones god so fuck off the only thing i say is that I DONT LIKE TURKISH PLAYERS ."

IT MEANS I WASNT THE GUY INSULTING YOUR GOD IN THE GAME , SMART GUY.

me and my friend share my account and he hates you all , got problem with that? go to him im sure ull get ur ass kicked lmao .

go whine on forums when your getting owned if i remember correctly he owned 4 of you at the same time, 2 sins warrior and mage . >.<

Banned

Majeste are u fucking kidding me , just because of your dumb post i can know ur a turk, you all dumb and never listen, you only yell and yell .. hacking and ruining the game without taking a look at urself. READ MY LAST MSG YOU FUKFACE.

"If you were alil bit smarter youd read what i say , i wasnt playing at that time i believe in god and id ont insult anyones god so fuck off the only thing i say is that I DONT LIKE TURKISH PLAYERS ."

IT MEANS I WASNT THE GUY INSULTING YOUR GOD IN THE GAME , SMART GUY.

me and my friend share my account and he hates you all , got problem with that? go to him im sure ull get ur ass kicked lmao .

go whine on forums when your getting owned if i remember correctly he owned 4 of you at the same time, 2 sins warrior and mage . >.<
    I didnt even read what you said because some lines above you said you wouldn't even reply.. and you still do... :rollseyes: Who's the retard?

so who is this sob then? i dont care how many idiots use your acc. if he talks like that its your problem too

ohh realy ur friend killed all of us alone?

whahhahhhaa

yes he can cuz im noobest mage on diez and u have best char on server

HolyDreams

PleaseFuckMe - owned..

PleasePkMe(Real)

Really? how am i owned? O.o

turks............................................. .............LOL

HolyDreams

Really? how am i owned? O.o *

turks............................................. .............LOL
    dont worry fucktard, you will get owned.

PleasePkMe(Real)

Lol, you said im alraedy owned and now you say ill get owned .. do yourself a favor dont talk before you can actually do something besides proving me how dumb you are.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety

thanks.

btw wheres ur religion when ur duping and scamming? isnt stealing bad in ALL religions eyes? its amazing how turks can be so hypocritical
    die with stupid ideas. Dear Retard, Why you cant understand it ? Religion not same with your mother.[/b]
    dear retard, how is it not the same?

an insult is an insult.

kind of just like how i'm calling you a retard when in fact you're a moron. sitl its an insult.

HolyDreams

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety

thanks.

die with stupid ideas. Dear Retard, Why you cant understand it ? Religion not same with your mother.[/b]
    dear retard, how is it not the same?

an insult is an insult.

kind of just like how i'm calling you a retard when in fact you're a moron. sitl its an insult.[/b][/quote]

if you can fuck the GOD, just fuck it.. <_<

tövbe yarabbi..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast