Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

a whole party running faster then me :S

This is a discussion on a whole party running faster then me :S within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i get what you mean, yes you can fuck my mother i can't fuck your god, i get it ...
Page: 4

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ok i get what you mean, yes you can fuck my mother i can't fuck your god, i get it now :lol:

yes, in a practical sense, that is logically correct (since we don't know what allah/god/anything other superior being's is like xD)

I'm happy that we don't have a God, Allah, anything here in Belgium (50% non believers)

We don't fight about religion we just believe in happyness

Religion is made in history to have control over the people so they won't be rebellious, to keep them calm !!!

Or just the opposit to let people fight against other countries or people who think diffrent then their leader (king, high priest, or whatever)

NO RELIGION LESS FIGHT

just respect all,

give love, and try to be good to all persons even you don't like them

don't do to others what you don't like !!

HUMANS FOR EVER :lol:

Sovan Veled-i Zinasi PleasePkMe senin anani bi sikerim o zaman gorursun GOD-ALLAH. Amin dudugu pokemon gel de Turklerin yaninda sole bunlari... (Please Somebody Translate this For Retard PleasePkMe)

HolyDreams

Olum PleasePkMe degil, PleaseFuckMe katiksiz orospu cocugu oluyor..

Ha bu arada bilmeyenler icin söliyim veled-i zina ana karninda ceninken kafasina yarrak degmis demek...^^

Reitsu

Originally posted by Soultaker
    I'm happy that we don't have a God, Allah, anything here in Belgium * *(50% non believers)

Religion is made in history to have control over the people so they won't be rebellious, to keep them calm !!!

Or just the opposit to let people fight against other countries or people who think diffrent then their leader (king, high priest, or whatever)

NO RELIGION LESS FIGHT

just respect all, *

give love, and try to be good to all persons even you don't like them *

HUMANS FOR EVER *:lol:
    dude what if ur wrong?

PleasePkMe(Real)

You see why you turks are all retarded? because you know im not turkish and keep sending me pms and shit on turkish...just like ingame i get more than 200 pms ingame from turkish guys .. i tell them english please and they keep talking on turkish :/

you guys think that if you spam me more ill understand ?

i even told you 3 times that my friend was the guy insulting your god and you keep thinkins its me your just too dumb to understand..

i dont know who you are but you pissed me off. Nobody can say sthits about my GOD. lf you do that you are a retard. Blame people who you talked before. Not all Turks especially my GOD. And one more thing if you say this near a Turk, you have no chance to live ok BRO?

PleasePkMe(Real)

i have no chance to live? oh i forgot all the turkish guys are so strong and scary...lol

i already told you guys im not turkish and you keep sending me msgs on turkish.
    i already told you guys i wasnt playing at that time im sharing my account with 3 friends in real life cause im tired of ko atm but you keep blaming me for this .

if this screenshot piss u off then close it dont act like a kid everybody knows there are some people that believe in god and some that doesnt and if you got a problem with me pm me because this topic isnt about me or you its about speedglitching ...

Originally posted by PleasePkMe(Real)
    i have no chance to live? oh i forgot all the turkish guys are so strong and scary...lol

i already told you guys im not turkish and you keep sending me msgs on turkish.
    i already told you guys i wasnt playing at that time im sharing my account with 3 friends in real life cause im tired of ko atm but you keep blaming me for this .

if this screenshot piss u off then close it dont act like a kid everybody knows there are some people that believe in god and some that doesnt and if you got a problem with me pm me because this topic isnt about me or you its about speedglitching ...
    Baah if you meet me you could see Some Turks so strong and scary wahhaha but i dont advise you. lm so dangerous for retard ppls health.

Zaria

Originally posted by Soultaker
    I'm happy that we don't have a God, Allah, anything here in Belgium * *(50% non believers)

NO RELIGION LESS FIGHT

just respect all, *

give love, and try to be good to all persons even you don't like them *

HUMANS FOR EVER *:lol:
    That sounds like a passage.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety

but talking badly about a country's religion is not acceptable. i dont wanna flame or talk badly about you or whoever said that words,u hate turks,u dont want us in game but u cant talk about our religion,believes like this.and be sure lots of turkish players talking about this ss on forums and most of us gonna post this to customer support.
    thanks.

im sure u will cuz ur all a bunch of hypocritical faggots...its OK for turks to say fuck ur mother, fuck america, fuck basicly EVERYTHING to english speaking players...but the second any1 says anything about turkish religion its like theyve suddenly had a 4 inch wide dildo stuck up their ass

btw wheres ur religion when ur duping and scamming? isnt stealing bad in ALL religions eyes? its amazing how turks can be so hypocritical
    die with stupid ideas. Dear Retard, Why you cant understand it ? Religion not same with your mother.[/b]
    I am agnostic so I really don't give a rats ass about anyone's "god". But it is quite apparent that turks are "mother fuckers" ROFLMAO (sorry I just counldn't hold that one in bad me :x)

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by HolyDreams+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HolyDreams)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety

but talking badly about a country's religion is not acceptable. i dont wanna flame or talk badly about you or whoever said that words,u hate turks,u dont want us in game but u cant talk about our religion,believes like this.and be sure lots of turkish players talking about this ss on forums and most of us gonna post this to customer support.
    thanks.

im sure u will cuz ur all a bunch of hypocritical faggots...its OK for turks to say fuck ur mother, fuck america, fuck basicly EVERYTHING to english speaking players...but the second any1 says anything about turkish religion its like theyve suddenly had a 4 inch wide dildo stuck up their ass

btw wheres ur religion when ur duping and scamming? isnt stealing bad in ALL religions eyes? its amazing how turks can be so hypocritical
    die with stupid ideas. Dear Retard, Why you cant understand it ? Religion not same with your mother.[/b]
    I am agnostic so I really don't give a rats ass about anyone's "god". But it is quite apparent that turks are "mother fuckers" ROFLMAO (sorry I just counldn't hold that one in bad me :x)[/b][/quote]

grrrrr

Zaria

I'm sure if any of you would come to a very tragical event in your life, you may change your ways. But, its like an alcoholic, he won't give it up until he hits rock bottom.

Originally posted by Zaria
    I'm sure if any of you would come to a very tragical event in your life, you may change your ways. *But, its like an alcoholic, he won't give it up until he hits rock bottom.
    Zaria is always right :wub:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast