Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

WindWaker Scammer

This is a discussion on WindWaker Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; She scammed me 200$ (41 gbs) in agust i was waiting half year to get my money but all i ...
Page: 1

Default WindWaker Scammer

She scammed me 200$ (41 gbs) in agust
    i was waiting half year to get my money but all i get is ignorance.

I got blocked on her msn and she doesnt reply to my pms on ko4life.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/windwaker/

msn log:

i was stupid giving her gbs when she did not even had usd but i trusted her because we had business before

i can proveide full msn log paypal log ( empty ) and ko4life pms if needed

plus info:

i had to go vacation to greece 1 week and i trusted her she wanted gbs but didnt had money on paypal. she promised to pay but when i got back she still didnt pay...
    Last edited by gerydeft; 01-11-2010 at 03:37 PM.

Banned

and you know exactly why, im not goin to pay u a single cent more gerry
    - my priest was blocked on ionia, lost half of the stuff i bought from you. Why? because the gm there, had an investigation going on in our clan, and she checked my trade logs, and it lead to you
    - youre a db hacker, and i got enough proofs to show that, in fact, i got ss of the conversations i had with the gm on twitter, ill gladly show ya all it.

And yea, i owe this guy 200usd, but i dont have any intentions of giving him it, as he sold me stuff which he hacked, and i lost it all + more, cuz of him.

howcome im not banned?
    why coundt u tell me this in the first place?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Post what you have, WindWaker. If it involves personal information, you can send me a private message.

Banned

i did on msn a long time ago
    u dont remember that? ill post the logs in the weeknd, when i visit my parrents and i can log the laptop i got the logs of it all there.

and why u arent banned? u could get yourself unbanned all the time - atleast thats what u said.

u also offered ppl from my clan to help them get unbanned, yme etc. i got proofs of that too

Banned

Ghosty i dont got it all on my twitter
    - the ssīs are on my laptop aswell, which i can first access in the weekend, so yeah.

and just, to make everything clear, so noone gets confused about it, yea, i do owe gerry 200 usd, but i did what i did, because i didnt think he was fair overfor me after i used, like, what? 4-600 usd ATLEAST on his db hacked items, and lost most of it

i also think jaspreet have some of the chatlogs, he talked with Aleenia (gm on ionia) for me first, and if he saved the chat logs, hes got the proof that gerry is a db hacker ill get in touch with him.

and gerry, if u want something, pm me

edited.

those items werent db hacked lol im not even a db hacker... if i were i wouldnt care about 200$ your clan got banned because xp bugging and got unbanned later.... i talk with aleenia often on msn ...

edit: you did not get banned because of my items

how do i know? i traded with many ppl and no1 got banned
    Last edited by gerydeft; 01-11-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Uzu

So, let's count the facts:

-gerydeft acuses windwaker of scamming

-she/he doesn't deny it and says that she/he won't pay it back

The rules are simple: You do a trade, you pay for it. Even if you get scammed or banned, it doesn't matter. This case just reminds me of lCuriosityl, despite the fact that it isn't that wicked.

Honestly, if you knew that he was a "db hacker", why did you buy the stuff from him?...

Banned

yea, i dont deny it uzu i do owe him 200 usd.

gery, thats a lie and i can prove that very well on friday, or when ever jaspreet logs on, he has the logs too.
    perhaps u also deny, that u had ALOT of Np medals, which u traded in at chaotic generator to get your uniques? anyone ever wondered why gery had godly items, at the start of ionia? ^^

@uzu, i didnt know he was a db hacker, untill i got banned on ionia and lost around 400 usd till i talked with aleenia about it.

Is there any admin on this forum, that has gm contacts, or knows aleenia? if so, feel free to ask her about gerydeft, spike, strangler, or which ever chars he used on ionia to db hack

@gery, why i only got banned? because i was the only one foolish enough actually to believe u, and ask for my account to get investigated by a gm, want me to explain more?

cant u read my f. pm?or come msn

im willing to share the whole msn log
    Last edited by gerydeft; 01-11-2010 at 01:47 PM.

Banned

i read and applied
    - even if u get a msn log from the gm, i wont believe much of it unless she says the same things, as she did to me. since i got logs and ss of my conversation with her, from back in august.

oh, i also got your conversation, about your "cover up" for db hackin, like when u told me the lie, that u worked for k2, and got "rewards", such as items, u could sell for usd, for doin their maintence stuff and database stuff ^^

Could you also use less smilies on your posts windwaker? Thank you.
    It would be cool if you did. Its kind of annoying. To read. When You do this.

Banned

if you dont got anything special to contribute with, keep your mouth shut

i asked a gm and it turn out shes not even banned wtf? char: misslemare

Last edited by gerydeft; 01-11-2010 at 03:33 PM.

Banned

you know very well i had multiple chars
    and uh oh, you do know i was a int priest? and archer right?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast