Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

WindWaker Scammer

This is a discussion on WindWaker Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by WindWaker if you dont got anything special to contribute with, keep your mouth shut Point is, you ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by WindWaker View Post
    if you dont got anything special to contribute with, keep your mouth shut

Point is, you should be banned. If he sold you DB'ed items he should be banned also. But when you buy something you take a risk wich implies you might get scammed or screwed. He did not scam you, you got banned because of incompetent GM's. He is not banned wich makes me believe he ain't no DB hacker even though he had insane shit at the start. He wasn't banned after 50k topics about him so I don't think he is. you on the other hand ADMIT to not giving him the money back. But since you are known here they are giving you chances and chances.

To mods: She already said she ain't giving him the money so... Well ghost you're the badass around here ban her heartlessly like you do every other person.

Edited a typo.
    Last edited by CkkJl2; 01-11-2010 at 05:20 PM.

windwaker quote from my pm box:
    never said that, i even admitted that i scammed you gery..

Banned

gery its not a secret that i do admit scamming you, read my previous posts lol, its the first thing i wrote.

and CCK, i agree with you as i already stated, i dont care if i get banned because of this, i just hope gery does too atleast then. and no, im not gonna get him his items back. his even now offering me, in pms, to get me my account + items back, if i paid him 200 usd so come on, really.

she said no thats the perfect evidence that shes not even banned dont want the items back...

Banned

did i say no? i think you should let a admin check your pms then lol. i explained you something gery =)

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I am interested in what WindWaker has to share and for that I won't be banning her until such evidence/logs are posted.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Could you also use less smilies on your posts windwaker? Thank you.
    It would be cool if you did. Its kind of annoying. To read. When You do this.

Sorry, but I cant help it, this post gave me some serious laughing

/on topic: If a person scam some1 I guess that should be reason for ban.

Doing something bad, in order to punish someone else who did bad things doesn't make your action look better. She might be cool and people around like her, but what she has done has no excuse. No matter of what happened to WindWaker, it shouldn't change the rules.

I completely agree CKKJ

Banned

Ghosty as soon as i can get in touch with jaspreet, i will post something i got enough evidence to prove that gery is a db hacker, and that hes sold stuff here which he gots in illegal ways xb

and yea, i agree with you all i did scam him, so i deserve a ban, i said that from the start. i know what i did to him was wrong, but i think selling items to someone, which you hacked arent quite fair aswell, and then gettin it deleted afterwards just my opinion.

ghosty, do you have any chances to read pms between me and gery? if so, take a look at them, u got my permission to do so. its funny, he ignores me everytime i start talkin about his db hackin issues, and point out something obvious in the pms

anyway, my last reply here for now, untill ive gotten in touch with jaspreet, if anyone wants anything, send me a pm.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

For some reason you folks think that she will not be banned...Well, that's not the case. She will be banned; however, this isn't the first time gerydeft's name came up because I had received few private messages from some people claiming that he is a database hacker and they lost their items because of him. I don't know if it is complete bullshit or not but if there is any truth to that accusation and WindWaker claims that she has the evidence to prove that accusation then I would very much like to see what it is.

I hope you guys understand the reason why I haven't banned her, yet.

Edit: Unfortunately, I can't access to member's PMs, WindWaker. Only Admins have the power to do that and they won't do it unless there are special circumstances.

uhm, I bought gery's mage with the items on it like a 6 months ago and I'm still using most of em. If those items were created from a db hack, they would get deleted or at least if they were illegal, I'd get banned.

personally, I don't think if you got banned because of the items that he sold you, so you should pay him the $200.

kaleopa1

Quote Originally Posted by Erim View Post
    uhm, I bought gery's mage with the items on it like a 6 months ago and I'm still using most of em. If those items were created from a db hack, they would get deleted or at least if they were illegal, I'd get banned.

personally, I don't think if you got banned because of the items that he sold you, so you should pay him the $200.
    then again, this topic is not about your personal experience with gery nor your opinion because it doens't really add to the topic, because its about the fact wheter she got banned because of illegal items or not. and ur opinion if she should or should not pay him is totally irrelevant. but if we r gonna give opinions, i talk to WindWaker regularly and i completly trust her. she has complete acces to everything i own on knightonline and she has never taken advantage of this. nor do i believe she "scammed" gery intentionally. what would you do if you get your gbs in advance and you get banned in the meantime because of previously purchased gbs/items from that person?

Banned

ghosty ill send you a pm

erimm remember, the reason why i was banned, was because i was foolish enough to trust him, then when our entire clan got under suspission, and i didnt want to get a bann (some ppl exp bugged in our clan, i didnt), i talked with aleenia, and asked to get an account investigation, she then did. She saw my trade logs, and told me that she had been lookin for gerys chars for a long time, because he was a database hacker, and stored alot of items on newb chars, and they could be tracked down now, because they knew he used strangler, and a newb char i dont remember the name of.

Jaspreet has the logs of that, if he still got them saved, its 6 months ago, so yea

Quote Originally Posted by kaleopa1 View Post
    what would you do if you get your gbs in advance and you get banned in the meantime because of previously purchased gbs/items from that person?
    well, if I was banned cuz of items that I bought from gery ,I'd talk to him to help me out with that and I'm pretty sure he's able to solve it

Quote Originally Posted by WindWaker View Post
    because he was a database hacker
    like half of the people on ko4life did successful trades with gery and I don't think if they got banned cuz of the items that they bought from him.

ps. are you sure that aleenia didn't lie to you?

OattilasO

look i knew gery and i was in his clan DeadlyLipss here.....at the beggining i was in his clan and i know he had a good start......in clans we were gery u me and his bro only! i knew gery more than everyone else did and i can say that he is NOT a db hacker or sth like that.....as he said if he was a db hacker he would be so damn rich and he wouldnt care about 200$ so srsly u should pay him.....u may got banned for k0xping or w.e and just sayy that he gave u items that made ilegal i am sry for ur char but if u have woman nuts u will pay him -.-

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast