Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

WindWaker Scammer

This is a discussion on WindWaker Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont care about some random guy who joined within a month commin here to defend gery, u know nothing ...
Page: 3

Banned

i dont care about some random guy who joined within a month commin here to defend gery, u know nothing about it.

anyone remember the incident where gery handed out items to insanity, at the start of girakon etc? ^^ just another thing to think about id say.

Erim, when a gm tells you it, + alot of other ppl on ko4life said it, u would trust the gm aswell id say. + i dont see how ppl can get NP medals, when theyre not even able to get legitly

Little archer Senior Member

yea he is not a db hacker...

i still remember he had like 7k hp in the middle 60s though at the beginning of ionia plus 2 fully geared-highest lvl chars (67+ while everyone was 61)

definitely not a db hacker

girakon wtf?!never played girakon wtf are u talking about?

tbh any proof that "im a db hacker"? anyways u prolly have no clue what a db hacker is...

if there will be ever a db hacker out there, every1 have to change password because pws stored in the database... (sq also)
    Last edited by gerydeft; 01-11-2010 at 07:11 PM.

Banned

u did help the clan leader of insanity, he was named daddy-and something more which i dont remember xb, get some +8 items, not to overpowered ones
    - i heard alot about that + alot of ppl on my msn just vouched for it, and some said they had a solid proof, + one is finding a topic about it on ko4life, which should be here. personally i dont know alot about it, but yeah

Quote Originally Posted by WindWaker View Post
    u did help the clan leader of insanity, he was named daddy-and something more which i dont remember xb, get some +8 items, not to overpowered ones
    - i heard alot about that + alot of ppl on my msn just vouched for it, and some said they had a solid proof, + one is finding a topic about it on ko4life, which should be here. personally i dont know alot about it, but yeah
    loool biggest lie i ever seen wtf are u talking about for real!

i dont know what areu talking about o.O ?!

i never played in girakon never met that clan or its leader u start to make up stories to get me banned too?

Banned

im just tellin you what i heard, and what people have said to me.
    i got my own reasons and proofs to get you banned

im of to bed, gn

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Pretty sure the girakon insanity thing was someone else, it was a daughter of a gm on girakon.

However, everyone who played Ionia at the start knows gery Is a db hacker. Remember spike and Darch? Also his mages? All db leveled and illegal items out of no where. He also made his characters mastered before 60 and had 255 stats in all chars on Ionia, his bp was with shells 7 and hb7 etc etc

I don't have any proofs but I've always known he was a db hacker just no-one ever listened.

I don't know wind, never talked to her either so I'm not just agreeing
    to her story.

Thing is, I don't see the proofs, he has done many trades so if you do have em you should post them to warn people.
    Also I don't trust that gery was Darch or Spike, probably a friend of his or something and he just posted random SS's of them, might just be looking for attention.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleopa1 View Post
    then again, this topic is not about your personal experience with gery nor your opinion because it doens't really add to the topic, i talk to WindWaker regularly and i completly trust her.?
    So you are her friend? Of course you're going to vouch for her. It IS about his personal experience since he said he has had items from gery for 6 months, wich kind of has to do with this topic.
    So sweet for you to trust her its so cute that people do that these days, do you hug often? We don't care if you trust her, THAT doesn't add to the topic. You are trying to make her sound trustable after she admits to scamming basically.

she thinks im a db hacker and she got banned because of me but thats wrong she prolly used xp bug just like others and thinks im the reason but look...all my accounts r fine and items i made many trades those times and only she acts like that i can get many vouchers if needed

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Thing is, I don't see the proofs, he has done many trades so if you do have em you should post them to warn people.
    Also I don't trust that gery was Darch or Spike, probably a friend of his or something and he just posted random SS's of them, might just be looking for attention.

Also:

So you are her friend? Of course you're going to vouch for her. It IS about his personal experience since he said he has had items from gery for 6 months, wich kind of has to do with this topic.
    So sweet for you to trust her its so cute that people do that these days, do you hug often? We don't care if you trust her, THAT doesn't add to the topic. You are trying to make her sound trustable after she admits to scamming basically.
    You dumb? He posted loads of SS's of him on spike and I remeber he posted a Mage ss with like 6k hp unbuffed with his 255 stats. Look at his sig even...it has saintspike in it, it's spike renamed. I think darch got banned in the end.

Then why is his other character not banned? What makes you so sure he is spike? I could put 0000000 in my signature, does that make me him?

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    You dumb? He posted loads of SS's of him on spike and I remeber he posted a Mage ss with like 6k hp unbuffed with his 255 stats. Look at his sig even...it has saintspike in it, it's spike renamed. I think darch got banned in the end.
    lol idiot saintspike is on akara
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerin...ame=SaintSpike

i can show right now darch and spike not banned on iona

pls stop talking bs and increase ur post number somewhere else
    Last edited by gerydeft; 01-11-2010 at 08:09 PM.

Is it just me or does every other person have some story about some secret plans with GMs and getting secret info to take down hackers/cheaters?

DezartuR

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    Is it just me or does every other person have some story about some secret plans with GMs and getting secret info to take down hackers/cheaters?
    its just you . the thing is very easy here gery have sold many items to many guys long time ago and never had problem(banned chars or something) many can vouch him like u see on some signatures.
    this is the first guy who scammed him and he/she think becaus '' is girl . apparently '' and '' admins are hornymans '' he/she will not get banned .
    lets see if this forum do the right thing.

Banned

Buttbuddy vouching ftw.
    You realize ghost said she will get banned?
    On a sidenote if all those items are legit why dont you tell us how u got those insane items in the start of ionia gery?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast