Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

WindWaker Scammer

This is a discussion on WindWaker Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they r not insane at all and i explained it many times on several forums do u think i would ...
Page: 4

they r not insane at all and i explained it many times on several forums
    do u think i would be here if they woudnt be legit?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    they r not insane at all and i explained it many times on several forums
    do u think i would be here if they woudnt be legit?
    Yes i do. And yes at that time they were insane.

dv from green chest used reantals etc wich item r u interested in
    gms checked all so...

Karma's a bitch when your evil.

dude you been selling illegal items for what a year now? stop QQ over $200

OattilasO

what makes u so sure that those items were ilegall come on guys gery has made a lot of trades on several servers that make him trustable i think cuz he always gave the items/coins/usd or w.e anyway now u all bs to him why? cuz u are jealous thats all i know

go cry on another topic as he said and dont try to up ur posts over here all i know is that if that lady wont give the money to him next 1 day? she has to get ban

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OattilasO View Post
    what makes u so sure that those items were ilegall come on guys gery has made a lot of trades on several servers that make him trustable i think cuz he always gave the items/coins/usd or w.e anyway now u all bs to him why? cuz u are jealous thats all i know

go cry on another topic as he said and dont try to up ur posts over here all i know is that if that lady wont give the money to him next 1 day? she has to get ban
    Sup hypocrit?

KalaBunga Senior Member

the way you made your post made him look for supicous ,but gery is a nice guy together with his brother , never know witch one im speaking to on msn , so WW ill doubt that it was his prob that you got banned.
    i brought aruond 400gbs of him for me + guldies + friends for very cheap price

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

He may be trustable with trades etc BUT HE GETS HIS ITEMS ILLEGALLY. Are you guys really that dumb to not see that?

Spike, Darch and all Final clan on start of Ionia were a prime example. Why does Darch have 178hp? GM editted stats back so thats why your not using it / sold it?
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerin...nia&name=Darch
    Last edited by EG4L; 01-12-2010 at 09:02 AM.

...has made a lot of trades on several servers that make him trustable...
    And that kind of !!! thinking is what gets you scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    the way you made your post made him look for supicous ,but gery is a nice guy together with his brother , never know witch one im speaking to on msn , so WW ill doubt that it was his prob that you got banned.
    i brought aruond 400gbs of him for me + guldies + friends for very cheap price
    Ask a GM to inspect your char.

I think everybody knows who gerydeft is if they've been playing KO b4 girakon.

Banned Senior Member

If you buy something you have to pay for it even if it is illegal. You agree on buying those items so pay for it or gtfo of ko4life damn scammer.

And db hackers that make items is bullshit till there is prove.

TNM

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    If you buy something you have to pay for it even if it is illegal. You agree on buying those items so pay for it or gtfo of ko4life damn scammer.

And db hackers that make items is bullshit till there is prove.
    Yeah it's a bit like buying illegal drugs from someone who trusts you and is okay with you not paying straight away.
    Then you get caught (and arrested for) using it and say: 'Hey i got arrested for it so i won't pay you a single penny ßß'

Although in this case i don't think it was known that it was illegal stuff

Banned

it wasnt known by me, how he got his stuff TNM, first after i bought quite alot from him, he told me how he got it which im going to prove on friday, when i can post the logs.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WindWaker View Post
    it wasnt known by me, how he got his stuff TNM, first after i bought quite alot from him, he told me how he got it which im going to prove on friday, when i can post the logs.
    Just pay him, he gave his stuff and you have to pay for it. If you dont pay for it give it back to him.
    And we don't care where he got his stuff, you also could resell it and made profit from it.

Banned

tenzin just leave the topic, youre to retarded to even argue with, aight?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast