Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 73 of 73

WindWaker Scammer

This is a discussion on WindWaker Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kinda funny how many ppl argue in this topic even tho its only a thing between windwaker and gerry and ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Kinda funny how many ppl argue in this topic even tho its only a thing between windwaker and gerry and a mod ofc.

  2. #62
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WindWaker View Post
    tenzin just leave the topic, youre to retarded to even argue with, aight?
    I hate scammers and i hope you get a ban for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    Kinda funny how many ppl argue in this topic even tho its only a thing between windwaker and gerry and a mod ofc.
    We dont need scammers in trade section.

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    I hate scammers and i hope you get a ban for it.



    We dont need scammers in trade section.
    We dont need known koxpers tough talking in cheaters section either.

  4. #64
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    We dont need known koxpers tough talking in cheaters section either.
    .......Prove?

  5. #65
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Perú
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    I clearly remember that those rogues were banned, i even have the ss at home.
    So those must be unbanned by gery. I'm sorry dude but we gotta stop this shit + u sell very expensive , i did buy from u, didnt have any problem though.

    Cerenity's items/gbs got erased because aleenia investigated her account tracking down the xp bug, she was gladly surprised when she found out gery's on her account.
    If a gm check erim's account right now, it would happen the same...

    Me and pretty much everyone who started on Ionia know about gery, his level and items coming from nowhere, some of us were tempted to get some xd, some got caught some didnt.

  6. #66
    the Undying Senior Member Erim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaCoX View Post
    If a gm check erim's account right now, it would happen the same...


    oooo sh!!!!t!
    pls GMs don't check my account :*(


  7. #67
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    lol i love how ppl say "i bought illegal items from gery, so ban him." pathetic... you say the items are "illegal", but you still buy them and use them, and come here to talking bs.
    3 words: prove it already! I could say the same about you or anyone, without an authentic(i mean chatlogs can be easily photoshopped) proof.
    btw WindWaker maybe you didnt know, but buying virtual items/money from third person(not K2) is bannable reason. If i were you i would shut up. Scamming anyone is the worst thing you can do, and you admitted that. Honor and integrity are the most important things what a person can have. You lost both. Shame on you.
    Sry i dont have too much to do with gery or WindWaker but im pissed off of ppl who scam, admit it, and still smiling on the other's face. Its disgusting.

  8. #68
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WindWaker View Post
    tenzin just leave the topic, youre to retarded to even argue with, aight?
    Fixed it for ya.
    As tenzin said, you're a scammer you payed for something wich you GOT, thats the trade, what happens after it is YOUR problem.

  9. #69
    Senior Member gerydeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    439

    Default

    well the fact is that she scammed me and she admints that her accuse is that my items are illegal but wtf? they r not illegal because if it were all my stuffs and chars would be also gone, i dont understand why u have to make up lies like : girakon hacker?(never played girakon this makes no sense) someone said my rouges got banned but LOL it was a painted picture made by me never got really banned...
    GMs checked erims char too and found everything all right.
    WindWaker is a liar she feels her defeat and trys to blame me, i dont know how should i prove im not DB hacker...

    even an msn log cannot be trusted from now on because it can be easily edited... she will do anything just to get me banned too

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    gery if u posted our entire msn log, without editing anything out, infact, u could actually add ghosty on msn, and send him the file, he would see my proofs first as i know you have admitted and wrote to me u db hacked + u got items from gms, so yeah.

    and uh, gettin a "check" on erims char on a couple hours is sorta funny lol, took aleenia 3 days to fix mine and when i told u exactly what u should tell aleenia yesterday, its funny how quiet u got, u never replied on that in our pms.

    im off to bed.

  11. #71
    Senior Member gerydeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    439

    Default

    i ve contacted aleenia u didnt.Actually im in pretty good relationship with K2 and GMs.
    i never ever said that im a db hacker, and anyone saying that is dumb or liar.

    i hope u can find better accuses because these lies aint enough good :/

  12. #72
    Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    This topic is getting out of control. I am locking this thread until Friday, the day WindWaker said she'd be posting her evidence.

  13. #73
    Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Friday has come and gone, no evidence was posted.

    WindWaker is banned and topic is locked once again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •